The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercenary for Hire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:38 am

Tobakado walked into a big office complex. He walked around the lobby asking people for directions, wondering if he is int the right place.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 am

a secretary approached the young man "may i help you sir?" she questioned
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:27 am

Claire walked past Tobakado and the secretary. "He's here to see me. Follow."
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:29 am

Tobakado followed Claire as instructed.
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:46 am

Claire led Tobakado back outside the building to a limousine and motioned for Tobakado to enter as she walked around to the otherside.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 am

Tobakado was not a classy one as he was easily impressed. He got in and as they took off he said. "Fancy, now what did you call me for?" he said to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 am

"Me and my brother heard you were looking for work. We're looking for workers. Your skills are impressive, if a bit unorthodox. He was impressed by your track record, I on the other hand...was not. But he's got the big money so he gets the final say in these matter."
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:53 am

Tobakado noticed Claire being elusive, he followed suit, "I have my reasons to be unorthodox, why are you not impressed by my abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 am

"You're lack of proper equipment on most of your jobs worries me, little outside of your contracting is public. As far as I know you're and avid gambler or an alcoholic."
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 am

"No, I am short on money because my contracts give me just enough money to pay off my debts. I cannot afford to do that."
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 am

"Ah, there in lies the problem. How did you accrue such a debt at a young age?"
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 am

"I had to get off mercury no matter the cost it was killing me. Plus medical bills to their exporting decontaminating policy."
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:03 am

"Acceptable. You can meet Eduard now."

(I'm ignoring your post only because we're in a moving lmo right now.)
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:08 am

They rode in the limo in silence for a while and soon they came to an unassuming house. Tobakado Then prepared himself to follow Claire.
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Claire exited first and strolled to the house. She opened the door and led Tobakado up a flight of stairs into a small office. Ed sat there with his feet up on the desk, smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Tobakado walked inside, "So... you said you had some work for me?"
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:51 pm

"No work yet. Employment for the future. I'm offering you a place of work at Zerebriannikov Industries."
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:53 am

"So this is an interview of sorts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenary for Hire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Mars-
Jump to: