The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching For Someone...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Searching For Someone... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 am

Kassandra smiled at him..."Lights on...or off..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:32 am

Chris sat up suddenly "i....i cant, im sorry, its just.....theres someone else, and i care about her a lot" he looked into her eyes with a pleading look
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:36 am

Kassandra's facial expression instantly changed, it was now a blank annoyed stare..."What ever..." She got off of him and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 am

Chris sighed and sat in silence for a while
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Spike just finished upgrading his engine..."Phew...Shit...This baby should run real nice now..." He slapped the engine, as if it were a sign of victory...Spike let out a yawn..."Wonder what Kass and Chris are up to..." He took off his dirty white shirt, it was covered in grease and oil...He threw it to the ground and placed his hands a hand in his pocket while the other one lit up a cigarette in his mouth...He then put both of them in his pocket and began walking towards the main part of the station, he then went to Kassandra's room and pushed open the door..."Whats up guys?" He said, but then he noticed it was only Chris standing there..."Oh...Great...You pissed her off didn't you..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Chris stood up with a sigh "yeah, she came onto me and for a second i was with it, i mean, she is a smokin' babe ya gotta admit" he chuckled "but she went in for the kiss, and i kinda gave her the cheek, i care about Juliet y'know? a girl like her doesn't come along everyday and i wouldn't want to do something like that to her" he trailed off as he rubbed the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Spike sighed, then chuckled at him..."Look kid, Juliet's a nice girl, so is my sister...But you're way too young to be thinkin you owe her your virginity or somethin...You guys just recently met...Look, all I'm saying is...You're young, you got a long life ahead of you...Who's to say you can't have some fun here and there. I don't see a ring on your finger...Just make sure you don't make choices you wont regret..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 pm

"i hear what your sayin' man, but that aint me" he laughed "damn...what now?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Spike shook his head..."It's not about it being you...It's about you being a man...But what ever works for ya..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:18 pm

"meh" Chris sighed "so like i said, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Spike took a puff from his cigarette and exhaled..."Dunno, usually Kass is the spontaneous one who comes up with shit to do..." Spike scratched his head..."Speakin of which where'd she run off to..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 pm

"i dunno, when i stopped she walked out of the room in a huff, i sat here" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 pm

"Sounds like her...She's watching the stars right now then..She always goes to the observatory to think..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm

"i might head up in a bit and apologize" he flopped back down on the bed with a sigh and stared up at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 pm

"Yeah that probably wont work...But okay..." He chuckled as he threw the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Chris laughed "hey man, think i could get going about now? i got some shit to take care of" he said getting up
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 pm

"You're not my hostage idiot...Your hers..For what ever reason she wants you here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Someone...   Searching For Someone... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching For Someone...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Mars-
Jump to: