The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench Empty
PostSubject: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:23 am

Princess was walking down the street returning to her Garage. she yawned and ran her finger through her hair as her breast slighty bouced as she walked wearing 4 inch heels. doing all this asn twirling a large Wrench in her hand"mannn.... i can wait to finish this damn car!!...then i can finally get some sleep!" she said as she walked and patted the palm of her hand with the wrench
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 am

Will had brought his wife to Venus at one point, she had always spoken of how beautiful it was...But Will never saw it, it never came to him...He never really saw the beauty in things the way Cynthia did...He was for some reason drawn here, which was odd since he very rarely left Earth...Today had been his their anniversary, he just wanted to remember, but at the same time just wanted to forget...He was walking down the street with his hands in his pockets, a cigarette hung loosely between his aged lips. He was old indeed, but it did not stop him from enjoying himself...While he was walking he saw a girl dressed like a stripper, at least in his opinion...He shook his head in annoyance, he couldn't stand it when woman didn't act like woman...His eyes narrowed as he gave her a menacing glare, "What, are you gonna do with that, strip for the mechanics? A girl like you could ever work on a car." He said with his aged, somewhat deep, and extremely raspy voice.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 am

Princess looked over her shoulder a little offended...and kept walking.Old Man Im tired and i dont really feel like hearing your insults..in which i'ver heard from many people.." she said and walked to her large Garage door and put her hand inside a dvice that drew her blood and unlocked.. the large door slowly opened and Princess folded her arms she then began to walk in and slowly close the garage door."asshole" she said to herself and she twirled the Wrench in her hand and approached her project
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 am

He muttered a few curse words under his breath, his voice being extremely raspy making it sound rather angry, almost like a wolf's growl. He shook his head, closed his eyes, and exhaled the drag from his cigarette. He opened his eyes once more and walked towards the door she had opened, he turned his head and looked inside at her "project", she talked a big game, but could she back it. He took a drag from his cigarette, standing there quietly as he waited to see her start working on it.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:08 am

Princess with her super strength pushed in the car that had yet to be completed. she then lifted it into the air and set id on a large stand. she snapped he finger and the ground beneath her rised up and she began working on the hover panels unr the car.. she then took the rubberless tires and placed then on...she smirked at her work.. and she touched the Car one last time and the metal wheels folded under and a smooth but quiet humming sound was made..."YESS" she said as she looked at her complete work of art..

3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench 0_Gothica-1
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 am

A look of disgust filled his face, though it usually always seemed that way...He spit on the floor outside and went back to his cigarette, inhaling a puff before throwing it outside and stepping in. He didn't care if he was invited or not, he couldn't let her ruin a car like that..."Wheels are better on on the surface, at least for speed. Hover pads can't drift, aren't affected by down hill terrain, and just aren't manly...Hover cars are for pussies..." His raspy dark voice came from behind her, he stood with his hands in his pockets, and raised his eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Princess sighed..and placed a hand on her hip"Look Dude....If you havent already gotten the picture..im sorta tired!...But any ways...you intitled to have your own opinion..not that i care what you have to say anyway.But i like hover cars..and car with wheels as well! THATS WHY I PUT WHEELS ON THE DAMN CAR!" she said and pulled her hair. she then turned around and tapped a side panel on a glass counter. a huge screen the blinked in front of her and she turned to the news.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:08 am

William gave her a menacing glare, he grumbled and turned his head to spit on the floor..."
People would like you more if you weren't such a hussy bitch..."
He took a drag from his cigarette and turned away, heading back towards the way he came. A scowl stayed on his face as he walked.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 am

Princess smirked and rolled her eyes.."dueces.." she said and turned around and pressed buttons on a glass panel to clean the floor... she then sat in her chair and a screen popped in front of her... she went to her music and blasted No One Understands by: Bayside. she chuckled soflty as the song came on and stuck her middle finger in the air.Goodnight Sir! she said as the man walked off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench   3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3:00 In the Morning and I Cant Put Down My Wrench
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Venus-
Jump to: