The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dirty Hands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Princess was working on an old project in her garage...today was akwardly hot and she let the sun shine in. she wistled a song that was being played on the Radio..and danced around her shop!... she then walked over to her sink and washed the oil off of her hands.."Why did i Just Do That?.. Damn Hands is gonna get dirty again...ha" she said lowly and smiled to herself..she then walked back over to her work and tied her hair up and began working.

Princess stepped back from the bike.. and looked at it. she crossed her arms and cracked her neck"hmm...that need to be put back over there...and i hate this color........i'll fix that later!". Princess the stepped forward and arranged the things that needed to be fixed. seconds later she pushed the bike into a clear floor of the high tech shop and a glass box covered it. she then pressed buttons on a glass wall panel so that the computer could observe the bike and see what parts should be painted and what shouldn't."...Purple...eh...lime green?..Wierd...ummm...white...nah...Black?..SEXY! she babbled cutely and smiled when she chose her color.

The machine then began painting the bike and while it did Princess sat down in her master chair and spun around as the music played..she then stopped and looked out of the shop and watched smiling as the heat waves rose from the street. Princess broke her self from the gaze and turned on her surround sound.. and it played Montauk By:Bayside
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Faydra had taken a break from Spike.. She was seriously attached to his hip lately and she needed some space. She was sure he needed some, too. With a soft sight, she hummed. Soft words passed her lips as she swayed. "Kimi ha kikoeru, boku no kono koe ga. Yami ni munashiku suikomareta~! Moshimo sekai ga, imi wo motsu no nara. Konna kimochi mo, muda de ha nai!" She took a moment to breathe, the sidewalk leading her down a random path. The slight bump of other music moved in her chest, but she wasn't going to stop singing just yet. "Akogare ni oshitsubusarete akirametetanda. Hateshinai sora no iro mo shironaide~...!" She then allowed her voice to rise up, her head tilting back as she sang louder. She was about to be completely absorbed... As she sang, though, the sound of bass and other music was cutting her off.. But that didn't stop her from getting through at least one chorus. "Hashiridashita imoi ga ima demo..." She cut herself off. She had walked right across from the music. It was blasting. The garage door was open so.. why not take a peek. Faydra carefully crossed the road and came up to the house and looked in. A girl was sitting in a chair, spinning around. Faydra's eyes traced the room, noticing all of the mechanic things.. She could maybe get things here to build Timothy a pair of legs... "Hey!" Faydra yelled over the music, jumping up and then landing on her feet. As she jumped, her ass bounced along with her boobs. Her hair shifted as well, falling across her eyes. She flicked her bangs out of her face and smiled, waving lightly to the female.

. o O ( Song: Sora iro Deizu (Sky-Blue Days) // Artist: Nakagawa Shouko )

Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Princess turned her chair around and looked at the girl!! Princess then waved her hand her tits moving as she did so."Heyyy!"she said smiling as she turned the music down a bit. Princess then rose from her seat and washed the oil from her small hands, dried them off and fixed the straps on her royal purple bikini top."whats up?" she asked with a smile as she walked up her long hair, and ass jumping in black daisy dukes.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Faydra couldn't help but smile at the female. She was nice. Nice people always made her day. She walked further into the garage and looked around again before allowing her golden hued optics the chance to gaze the femme'. Wow. This girl was really beautiful and had a very nice body. She also liked the girls voice. It was approaching and approachable. Faydra grinned and waved lightly again before walking and holding out her hand. "Nothing much," she said in reply, "my name is Faydra though. What's yours?" Faydra also wore her bikini top; black with flames for decoration.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Princess smirked at the girl and shook her hand with a smile"wierd..but its Princess...has a meaning to it though!". she said laughing a bit. her light brown shined in the sun and she put her hand over her fore head.."Its hot as hell out there...wanna come on in?" she asked wanting to get her out of the blazing sun...it was crazy hot and she hated to see some one else out there! Princess then looked back and smiled asthey walked into the AC and the air blew her hair wild stirring the akwardly beautiful smell of oil and creamy strawberries.

Princess then tapped on a glass panel and a chair rose from the ground for Faydra. Her tits jumped as she plopped in the chair and crossed her legs!"You want something to drink?" she asked as she turned the music to play Silly Boy By: Lady Gaga lowly as they spoke. Althhough the music was low the bass shooke the building and made both the girls breast slight bob to the beat, but not too much. Princess loved music that rocked..up tempo, hard, loud, and electric!

Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Faydra smiled lightly, nodding to the girl. An odd name indeed; Princess. But, Faydra Elaine Rockwood was just as odd. She slid her hand from the girl's and nodded. "Thanks.. The sun has been really mean to me lately.. Haha." She noted the fact that her skin was even darker than yesterday. It was okay, though. She could deal with it.. She could go down a few shades after spending time in Spike's space station; away from the sun. She wrinkled her nose. Oil and strawberries. It reminded her of Spike. Maybe it was bad that she wasn't attached to his hip.

She shook the thoughts off and smiled again, accepting the chair that came up from the floor. She was used to the technology. She plopped down, crossing her legs alike to Princess. "Actually, I'm a little hungry as well.. But I don't want to intrude.. What can you give me to drink?" The music playing was odd, but she listened, enjoying the electro-pop sounds mixed with riffs from a rhythm guitar. She waited for Princess to either shoot her down on the food, or be happy to help feed Faydra's skinny little frame.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Princess smiled and was attentive to Faydra being hungry..she then got up and daced around to a silver refrigerator, and opened it!"C'Mon over here! see what you want! this music being so hypnotic to me..i forgot that i was hungry my self."Princess said waving Faydra to come over as she crouched down and ruffled throught crammed what seems to be treasure chest of food."ughhhh Strawberries!!! LOVE ITT...omg fruit is the best...care for some? she asked holding up a large carton of the ruby red fruit. Princess then stood up and grabbed a a pitcher of banna and Gin Smoothie!

Princess left the frig open For Faydra..not uptight about others helping themselves! Although she could be a complete a total bitch..which she showed most of the time. she also had a very sweet and gernerous side..that alot of people have yet to discover. Mabey they caught her on a bad day, when she was tired aggrivated with work, and or on her "PRINCESS MODE".

She didnt have many friends, and she questioned herself why? she knew she was a bitch at times...but she also wondered who wasnt! She then begin to think about what that old man had told her the other night."People Would Like you More If You Weren't Such A Hussy Bitch" that it got to her a bit so she thought about it! Faydra seemed like a cool girl to her, and after losing all 8 of her brothers to gang violence, and her dad to cancer...she didnt want to live her life friendless, the only things she could turn to is her wrench and screwdriver. So Princess put away her Bitchy side and was nice for once. Of course she wasnt going to fake and hide her real side..but as of right now..there was no need for her hostile personality! Almost everyday..being called names, and looked down at because she was a Woman that could build cars much better than some men in this century. She felt talented..but cursed by all the bullets that were covered in insults that were shot at her.

"Sooo..where are you from? Im from Venus but I Like to see whats its like around Earth...besides this cursed Sun..haha" she asked with a smirk as she talked!
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Faydra rose from her chair and followed Princess. The way the girl talked and acted made her a little sick to her stomach. Princess tried too hard. Faydra would just have to overlook that, though. People have their flaws, and some flaws are just more dominant in some than others. Faydra smiled and watched Princess grab strawberries and a banana smoothie mixed with gin. She blinked and looked in the fridge and found some form of sub sandwich. She pulled it out and put it on a plate. She then went back to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. With a light yawn, she sighed somewhat and sat down with her sandwich and water at the table. She relaxed there and smiled. "How come we've never met before if you live so close to my house? I mean, even if you're from Venus.. You've been on Earth for a while right? Haha.. By the way, I've lived on Earth my whole life.. Up until I met Spike, that is." She grinned and took a bite of the sandwich, chewed, then swallowed. She was very lucky to have met another female that wasn't such a.. bad person.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Princess smirked and relaxed in her chair."Well. I dont stay here that often... I just have a shop here..so that i can say occupied while im here. I dont come to often because of the weather...in Venus its mostly like Spring the entiretime. But here...4 different seasons.Hell. se said and ate on some of the strawberries and relaxed listening to the music, and pulling on her hair.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 pm

She ate some more of her sandwich and then took a chug from the bottled water. She leaned back in her chair and placed her hands in her lap for a moment. She was nodding, listening to the girl talk of Venus and it's single season. All in all, Faydra's thoughts were on Timothy a new pair of legs.. And they were also on Spike. She couldn't stop her mind. She sighed and then slammed her hands on the table, standing up then."I know we've just met! And I know you might not like this idea! But!... I need a few things so that I can grant a wish to a child I know." She looked directly into Princess's eyes. Faydra was definitely one determined girl. She could either do this peacefully.. Or her gun.. Which was just across her back... But, she couldn't do that. This girl was already too nice. Maybe Princess would help.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:04 am

Princess ate and and then looked at Faydra hop up! The Hell is she talking bout?. she thought to herself as she listened to what Faydra was saying."uhh..okayy..what?". she asked confused and a bit startled.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:13 am

She watched Princess. She had a feeling the girl would be a bit.. freaked out by Faydra's little show. Faydra smiled and placed her hands on her hips. "Well.. I need enough scrap metal to build an eleven year old boy a pair of legs. I also need plenty of scrap wires, that work, to help serve as nerves." She had the plan in her head. She was going to follow the simple rules for automail. It was easy. All she had to do was allow the wires to feed off of the nerves in the boys actual body. If that wouldn't work.. Then she would have to install some form of power source in each leg.. But she was sure the old automail route would work.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 am

Princess heart dropped.."oh okay...well..i can do that...when should we..start?" she said and got out of her seat. Princess loved kids and when she heard about the little nboy all she wanted to do was help. Although Faydra..looked abit wierded out..she didnt care.. a boy needed legs. and she was going to help.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:00 am

Faydra shook her head. She wasn't about to let a random stranger help MAKE them.. She wasn't going to risk it."No.. I just need the metal and wires.. I cannot.. I cannot let someone else build them. The way I am going to make them require a single pair of hands... If you would allow me to use your workshop, you may hand me the things I need.. But.. Your hands will not be a part of putting everything together." Faydra.. is a very determined girl at heart. She wanted nothing more than to help this little boy. Since day one, her heart had fallen in love with the child. She treated him like family. She would be the one to create the legs. She had the right measurements stored mentally. She would be the creator.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 am

Princess looked the girl with twisted face..uh...Well everything you need in over here...wether you want gold or silver...its all in here.. wires, and other electrical cords, are in that glass closet.". she said and quickly tapped on a glass panel that made a clear part of the room a small work area..Princess then set the system to assist her on her project, and she walked over and opened the doors to the closets that she need to get things from.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:52 am

And then... Faydra went to work. She kept all of the precise measurements in her mind, at the front of her thoughts. She worked on perfecting one leg and then she would make a replica. She made the feet first and then started on the calves. It was quite fun to do. She smiled, playing with the welding gun. She had her orange sunglasses/goggles over her eyes. Her hair was pulled back into a bun, out of the way. She barely spoke to Princess. All she did was ask for certain wrenches, and other such tools. Her hands worked a bit faster, but every single thing was precise. She had worked her way up on each leg, making them the correct size for an eleven year old boy. She then frowned. The surgery was the only thing they would have to worry about. She smiled and looked to Princess. Eight long hours of hard work later.. They were done. The sun was completely gone, and the moon was giving the outside the correct light it needed. "They look mighty fine, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 am

[okay.......im no igor.]

Princess looked at the legs and smirked."sweeeeet" she said looking at the legs and smiling.......and walked up to them."so how are you going to get these on?" she asked
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:50 pm

She took a deep breath. "I have to make a call.. And then surgery has to take place to have the child's dead legs amputated. He might go for it, he might not.. But just in case, the legs are made." She rubbed the back of her neck and smiled to Princess. "Sorry for flipping out on you earlier.. I'm really lucky to have met you. You're a really good person." Faydra smiled. Maybe she had made a female friend after all. ^_^
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Princess smiled and looked at her."Its okay..i understand.. if i were in the sam situation..i would act just as you did. Thats really serious...do no harm done. but may i ask whats the boys name?"she said being happy that she was able to help out when someone really needed it. she then grabbed a grey Aero hoodie and put it on..Although Earth was hot during the day..it began to get cold during the night..
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Faydra chuckled lightly and looked outside towards the starry sky. It was nice at night on Earth; cool and calm. The way she liked most things. She looked back to Princess and started to package up the legs for travel. "His name is Timothy. He's a great boy, really. He's very smart.. He's a bundle of fun." She smiled and watched Princess put on the hoodie.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:40 am

Princess smiled."well he sounds like alittle sweety!. I hope all goes well...with the legs!.can you send me pictures, sfter everything done?" she asked with a smirl as the wind continued to blow in and she shivered!
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:27 am

Faydra smiled and leaned against the wall, leaving the bundle of finished legs on the table she used. "Most definitely.. I don't have anything I can send them to you with, though.. So.. Uh. Maybe I could drop by.. Or something..? Haha." She chuckled somewhat and looked around. It was getting late. Maybe they should turn in for the night. Faydra moved to grab the legs. "It's a bit late.. I guess I should go so I won't be a bother, ya'kno'?" She smiled, waiting for Princess to invite her to stay.. or to rush her out of her home.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 am

Princess looked at her with concern, and then looked at the legs."Well those legs look a little heavy, if you need to saty your more than welcome..its cool." she was walking to a plain empty silver wall and tapped on the wall. as she tapped a hot pink key pad appeared in glowing letters and she pressed in numerous buttons, almost like a sequence, and test to make sure that it was Princess after wards, abeam of green light scanned her eyes, and skin. after going theough the numerous tests to go inside the home which was above the wall caved in and folded down 7 times sliding 10 inch thick wall panels. Princess then looked at Faydra. and back to the legs again. the floor underneath Faydra slowly moved her a bit to the left, away from the legs. and from the roof 7 layer of 8 inch thick metal covered over top of the legs. the last layer being gold.[colo=hotpink]"they're safe.."[/color] Princess sais with a smirk as she locked up the garage but yet again tapping buttos on the panel of the wall. "unknown human" the computer said scanning Faydra to make sure she wasnt a threat. Princess laughed and began speaking" Unknown human is Faydra Rockwood file save her as Friend. she said to the computer with a smirk. she then looked back at Faydra."You Comin'?" she asked stading in front of the door way in a peacefull, almost tired mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirty Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Hands   Dirty Hands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: