The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing But Stars...I Think...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Nothing But Stars...I Think... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:48 am

Princess sat in her Wheeled car convertable and looked at the stars. it was cold out but right now she didnt reallt care. she was wearinf a all white zipper swearter witha all white fur hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans...one..two....three...four..five....ha..why am i counting stars? I have way too much time on my hands.." she said laughing at herself. she then turned on her radio and it played Roshambo By: Bayside and let the wind blow in her hair as the many stars twinkled and shined above her..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 am

Wilbert dashed quickly through the night, he ran quickly through the city looking for a rich person to steal from...So far this girl had seemed the richest, an extremely nice car...Plus she just looked spoiled...Wilbert hid behind a wall, scoping her out from a distance..."I hope I'm not wrong..." He whispered softly to himself. He did a roady run (Crouched run) to the back of her car, he moved stealthily, not a sound was made. He quickly moved to her door, crouched so that she couldn't see him through the window...He then began to pick the lock ever stealthily, it would only be heard if there wasn't any music playing, and even then she would have to have some very good senses...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Princess' head snappd over to the man.."Need Something?" she said as she ran pver to him and moved his hand away from her car. she stood over him as he crounched and looked at his in a peaceful way..but still angry."What thew hell are you doing...?" she said now in a higher voice not wanting to really kick the man right in the face like she should have but approach the situation with more caution...she really didnt want what seemed to be a peaceful night for her to become another.."girl run for your life" or "beat tha bitch ass" scenario. So she gazed at him seriously..but cautious enough to suddenly attack if he was a hostile being such as herelf.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:26 pm

((How'd she just jump out of her car like that...I thought she was inside listening to music...Oh well what ever, I'll post anyway))

Before she could say another word, Wilbert had already placed his gun into her stomach, it had a silencer on it so not a single person would hear if he shot her...He cocked the gun and sighed..."Please don't move...I'd rather not hurt you..." Suddenly the car door opened up, he pulled it open with his free hand and stood back up. He towered over her in size, he usually would mask his voice while on his jobs of thievery...But he just felt he didn't need to this time...His gun still pointed towards her..."You've got plenty more where this came from, The selfish will pay..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:33 pm

(i was in the car but i thought you thought other wise but ok its coo! =] ]

Princess looked at the man then down at the gun. she sighed and reached over in to car and grabbed her purse. she then moved he gun away from her.. and turned around throwing her bag over her should and putting both of her hads in her hair with a sigh.Just stay calm Ms. Autumn..is fine you can always buld another one. No biggy.. she thought to herself and walked around the corner and down the street still thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Wilbert stepped into the car, he fixed his ski mask since it was starting to get in his eyes. He started her car up, the engine purred as it slowly began to hover. He pressed onto the gas and took off, he drove right next to Autumn, the window rolling down as he drove slowly beside her..."Thanks for the ride, here's a token of my appreciation..." Wilbert pulled a small credit card from his pocket, it glowed a dark blue...He tossed it towards her, "That will help you buy a new vehicle, it will be less luxurious...But you can still make it to work and survive..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Autumn smiled and sighed.."thank you...but do ya mind if i can get a ride to a hotel or something? haha" she said laughing at the fact that she was asking for a ride in her own car. she took the card and placed it in her purse and looked back up at him..she then placed her hood on her head and held onto her purse tightly as if she was afraid of him taking that next..but she smiled.she was totally suprised at her behavior. usually in this situation she would be throwing bricks and kicking at him, with a flurry of curse words and insults. But she didnt really have the energy for it tonight..she for once was ina good mood.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Wilbert rose his eyebrow from underneath his ski mask, give her a ride? That was just absurd...He was stealing from her wasn't he? Wilbert shrugged and opened the passenger door, "Sure I guess..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Autumn sighed with a faint smirk and walked around the car. as she walked she ligtly dragged her nails across the car and felt the paint that she chose for it. she had a bond with all of her work..for she put alot of sweat and heart into them. she smiled as she looked at the car and opened the door and sat down."Th..thank You." she said and chuckled lowly still at the disbelief of wht was going on. she then leaned her elbow on the armrest of the door and placed her head in her hand and listend to herself breath.and listened to the sound of the engine that she loved so dearly. and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Wilbert began to drive once more,"Where are we going again?" He slightly tilted his head at her, he was confused by her...She seemed rather rich but cared so much for this car, she must have had others like this...So why was she so attached to this one...? Wilbert felt kind of odd taking the vehicle now, but he had already done so...Besides, this whole situation was rather awkward for him anyway...How do you return a stolen vehicle anyway...Bah forget it, he thought...The poor will need it more anyway...This car was probably worth a lot...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Autumn smiled and shook her head in her hand."you can make this right...go straight and you'll see a large hotel you cant miss it..its about 5 miles out though..so....yea." she said andr rubbed her face, as she Yawned, and thought to herself of all the crazy shit thats been happening to her lately.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 pm

"Right..." Wilbert followed her directions and drove towards the hospital...Though his facial expression could not be seen underneath his ski mask, an expression of awkwardness was made...He rose his eyebrow and let out a slightly heavy breath, he drove with silence...Once he had arrived at the hotel, he unlocked her door with the press of a button and nodded at her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Autumn looked up at the man and gazed into his eyes."thanks.. she said and opened the door and russeled around in her purse to get her hotel key. the cold air blew against her body and she laughed a little to herself as she was almost knocked over. autumn at this point just wanted to relax, and not take everything so serious.. so she didnt shoose to go in the Hotel just yet so she sat on a golden bench and looked at the car..from aa distance.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Wilbert rose his brow once more, he took off his ski mask and took a breather...He then drove off, leaving Autumn behind...Wilbert had done his job, he had stolen this expensive vehicle...but at what cost...Maybe she wasn't as rich as Wilbert made her out to be....or maybe this car meant something to her...Maybe it was a gift from a fallen friend or something...Wilbert couldn't help but feel guilty, but he had gotten use to the job...He merely shrugged it off and looked at himself in the mirror, admiring himself and his facial hair for a moment.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Autumn sighed and patted her feet on the ground.. and she slowly got up tp her feet and entered the hotel. she walked up to her room and opened the door. she entered her shower and threw on a sleeping bikini and headed off to bed.Well tht was akward...she said to herself with a faint smile and rolled around in her bed and turned on the Tv flippig through the channels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But Stars...I Think...   Nothing But Stars...I Think... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing But Stars...I Think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Saturn-
Jump to: