The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transportation....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Transportation.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 am

Autumn sighed and smiled.. she then squeeszed her fingers around the Device and it dented under her fingers.. she then began to pulland it moved easily with her hands.. she then quickly snatched it and threw it down grabbing the towel from Jeermy and holding it on his bleeding head...it wasnt bleeding much but it was scary to her. she then took moved the towel and looked at it, and then touched the metal she saw..anything that may have caused the Queen to control him was shut down..and jeremy was now a free man. she placed the towel back over it and looked at jeremy. "are you okay?" she said quickly and in a slurr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:57 am

Jeremy sighed and looked at the device on the floor.
"Yeah. We're not out of this yet, though...The Pheremones are still in my bloodstream and it'll still be a while to completely rid myself of them however.Thank You."
He stared at the device knowing he was somewhat incontrol now. Unbeknownst to the pair, however, the device was broadcasting their appeareance, location, and data to Charon and the Hydrioid hive. They really WEREN'T out of this yet...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 am

"Me pissed and drunk isnt good..Jeremy...Thers gonna be people coming after me isnt there." she said and looked at him seriously..and picked up the device and held it up.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:18 am

"No.I...Dont think so. There arent any trackers in the device and we dont have all that many hsips...Thats why I needed A Ride from you.We Should be safe....We Are. I Promise..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 am

Autumn hated Liars..."Are You Sure? Tell Me Now If I Need To Get Read To Protect Myself..." she said seriously. If someone was to come after..Jeremy would be cut off..and unforgiven.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 am

"I cant be sure.I'd be cautious beacuse I have no idea what they'd do.They cant really get to us, even if they do we only have a few ships able to go crossplanetary....But You have my word I'll be with you and protect you if the shit hits the fan.You have my gratitude and thanks...No matter what happens, I'll be right next to you to defend and protect you, Princess."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 am

Autumn looked at Jeremy and sighed "okay. c'mon lets get you cleaned up." she said and grabbed his belt dragging him in to her home on the other side of the Garage. she really didnt feel like wearing clothes...she never did when she was home. but she had company walking around naked just wast going to fly. she took jerely into a bathroom and rised his head off the wound slowly healing. she then pulled his face up to his and wiped it with a towel. " there you go." she said and moved a piece of hair from his face, and dried his hair off.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 am

Jeremy sighed as she cleaned him up.He was thankful for all she was doing for him. He was still rather drunk, but he wasnt completly wasted, thankfuly.
"Thank...YOu."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:54 am

"Your welcome..take this of it bothers me..." she said and took his shirt off. shice she could take anymore of her off...she had to take somrthing off someone else. When Autumn got drunk she got very easily agrivated, and kinky all in one. but tight about now she was getting tired and stressed. a hot bath was what she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:59 am

Jeremy sighed and sat on the floor of the bathroom they were in. IT felt weird not having the thing on his neck anymore, he felt like he just came out of the hospital after surgery. At least he had some one around he could trust.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 am

Autumn looked at him and pulled him up off the floor..."Get up....come in here and i'll be back.." she said and took into her living room. everything was white and silver she then turned on the tv that floated. the Tv followed at the word follow. so that if leaving to go somewhere you wouldnt miss anything, and is grew and shrunk to get around properly. Autumn went inside of her large room and took off her clothes. she then got into the shower and put on some daist dukes... but she remained topless. she walked into the room Jeremy with his back facing her she walked into teh kitchen to grab a drink.."Dont Turn around! she said and went to the frig.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 am

Jeremy atched the Tv, not turning around as instructed. It had even been sometime since watching TV, which he had missed.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 am

Autumn quickly grabbed a water and she went back into her roomo and came out a few minuets later. wearing a tank top and the plopped down on the white couch beside Jeremy and watched the TV.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 am

Jeremy stretched out on the couch as she sat down with, smiling.
"Thanks again...For Everything, Princess."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 am

Autumn smiled and looked at him.."If you make me say your welcome one more time....im going to bite you." she said as she yawned and laid on the ocuch and laid her head on Jeremy's shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:43 am

Jeremy chuckled at this.
"Not sure if I want that, hmmm....."
Jeremy patted her head and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 am

Autumn laughed"Me either." she said and smiled as she looked up him and back to the tv as another sigh escaped her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Jeremy rubbed the back of his neck where the device had been as the two watched TV , smiling.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm

2 hours later Autumn was out she had curled up close to Jeremy and laid her head on his lap. She breathed lightly and her auburn hair was hanging all over as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Jeremy also fell asleep soon after Princess did, it had been a long day..and he was drunk....
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Autumn awoke in the morning freezing.. she had goose bumps and everything. She looked at Jeremy and wanted to wake him but she just got up and made Breakfast. she made eggs, bacon, and homefries, the grabbed his shoulder....."here..give me your clothes and go get in the shower....foods cooked..when you get out i'll make you aplate...now hurry up! whew...." she said and smiled while he got undress she put the food in the oven so that it would stay warm and she gave Jeremy a wascloth and towel. "Theres shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom when you get out ill comb through for your hair as well. Them are some serious naps and curls buddy!" she said laughing she was moving so fast. She was happy this mornin. peaceful. After giving Jeremy the towel and rag and went and washed his clothes and hopped in the shower herself. whenshe got out she out his clothes in to the dryer... goo thing it was a fast one. she then took and put Jeremy's in the guess rom where he would stay and made herself a plate and ate as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Jeremy awoke when Autumn nudged him.He would have prefered to not have woken up, considering he was hung over. He went to the bathroom and took a shower like she asked. He Dried off and got his clothes room the guest room and sat down at the table with a bit of a headache, but still rather happy.
"Uggghhh...."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Autumn laughed at Jeremy and came out of her rom wearing sweat pants and a bra. she made him somthing to eat and se the plate down in front of him. she enjoyed taking car of people it reminded her of how thing used to be. she then grabbed a blow dryer and went through his hair straightrning it and fixing it."Good morning big head!" she said with a smile hoping the hot air in his hair would wake him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm

The dryer did wake up Jeremy a little more and he started eating.He stopped for a minute to look around to talk to Autumn.
"Try all ya like, Princess...It aint gonna work.My hair grows this way naturally..."
Jeremy chuckled and kept eating.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Autumn smiled at him.."Well then boy you must not have met some one like me".. she said and took her comb and ran it through his hair.."look at it now... when it grows out more ill cut soe off and re-do it...its not that hard!" she said and smiled moving his hair forom his face and putting it in a pony tail. she had took her scrunchie out and let him use it.. she then sat near him and watched him eat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transportation....   Transportation.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transportation....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next