The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back To School..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Back To School.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School..   Back To School.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Spike let out a deep breath at her, he didn't really like her sarcasm...It was annoying, then again Princess was all around annoying...He popped his neck and scratched his forehead..."You already know how to fight, you just aren't calm...You're just wasting my time here...Why don't you go get an implant to help you master martial arts...That's how you learn everything isn't it?" Spike turned away from her, placing his hands in his pockets as he walked away; slightly hunched as he did so.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Back To School.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School..   Back To School.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Autumn chuckled and shook her head grabbing her shirt. His "insults" were so far off that they were jokes to her. Everything she learned she taught herself...what hell was he talking about implants for?? "Whatever." she sadi and chuckled to herself. She wanted the training but if Spike had a one track mind and so did Autumn they would never work...too much alike...she didnt give a two shit and niether did she.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252

Back To School..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Jupiter-
Jump to: