The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a Gift from God...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 am

Sasha hads run aground on Venus, she was dancing in a local topless bar for some extra cash and then she was out of here, she waited backstage till her name was called, then strutted out onto the catwalk
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:40 am

Spike was amongst the crowd, he had always enjoyed a good strip club, and a good stripper...he smirked as this new girl came onto the stage, she was very sexy....He had never seen her here before...He was interested to say the very least...He sat back relaxed, smoking a cigarette as he watched her. A few guys seemed a little to rowdy about her dancing though, one of them reached up to grope her, but before he could a bullet was shot through his hand...Spike stood calmly, the barrel of his gun smoking and pointed at him...He smirked at the stripper, he knew the rules of the strip joint, he just chose to enforce them a little more brutally even though he didn't work there. He would more than likely be thrown out, but he didn't care right now...The bouncers wouldn't stand a chance against him anyway... "Hands off the lady...Now give her a nice tip and get the hell outta here, before I put the next one through your skull...and yours too buddy.." he said pointing the gun at his friend...The two men seemed terrified of him, they both threw credits at her, a rather large amount; they than ran off out of the club....Spike stood with a smirk, he put his gun away as two bouncers arrived at his side, they were ready to try and beat him down...But Spike decided to go quietly, even though he could take on every single person in this joint with his bare hands...He gave the girl one last wink and a gun motion with his right hand as he left the club with the bouncers at his side...He stepped outside and lit a cigarette, leaning against the wall as he took a drag...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:30 am

*lmao...*

Last edited by anttz111 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:44 am

((Why is Autumn in a strip club? and she completely ruined the whole bad ass moment Spike had...Sad face, why does she follow me around anyway? She kind of doesn't belong here, think about it...Miss Princess in a strip bar? Plus why would Spike go there with you? It just doesn't make sense...))
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:17 am

* boredom took over....lmao.....and..u.....sad face...really? blargh. Delete it..i was bored...right doesnt make sense aha!*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:42 pm

((I understand, I feel like a dick for making you delete it but eh...Now I don't care anymore..XD))
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:58 am

Sasha kept cool through most of the "festivities", she smirked at the young man, she called to the Bouncer's "he's with me, leave him alone, or i wont come out and dance for you guys again" she was confident in her sway over the club, she had been in quite a few times for whenever she needed credits, and she was by far the best dancer they had, the Bouncer's released him with a grunt of unenthusiasm, she scooped up the credits and hopped down, passing the man as she walked back to the dressing rooms "come backstage, i'd like to talk to you, no peeping now" she smiled and winked, she continued for the dressing room
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Spike smirked as he looked up at the two bouncers, they were both fairly larger than him but Spike wasn't intimidated whatsoever...Spike could take them both with both hands tied behind his back..."You guys are lucky I'm in a good mood..." He chuckled as he rudely brushed past them, easily moving the big men...He followed this girl backstage to her dressing room, his cigarette still lit as it hung loosely between his lips...His hands were in his pockets, his posture a little poor.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:19 am

Sasha got changed into a green tanktop which she was quite fond of, the word PIG imprinted on the front, she jimmied a tight pair of black jean's on and stuffed her dancing clothe's into a large gym bag, she walked back out and up to Spike "so what now? i don't have any plans" she said with a sly smirk
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Spike smirked at her, his smile formed around the cigarette that lay between his lips perfectly...He grabbed onto it as if it were a joint, holding it between his thumb and middle finger. He pulled it away from his lips and exhaled, beginning to speak as he did so. "Neither do I...Maybe we can go get a drink..But somewhere a little nicer than here eh?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:28 pm

"sure" she smiled, she threw here bag over her shoulder and started for the door but not before plucking his cigarette from his fingertips and taking a drag, placing it where she'd found it, she didn't exhale, merely letting the smoke drift out of her mouth in a hypnotic, sexy sort of way "she giggled "I know a place up the way, let's go"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Spike popped his neck and chuckled, "Lead the way" He said with a nod of his head and a smirk...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:05 am

Sasha led them to a local bar, aptly dubbed the "funny bunny" it specialized in hard liqour, she walked through the doors, the bouncer greeting her by name, apparently familiar, hard rock blasted through the speaker's, Rob Zombies "Living Dead Girl", Sasha led Spike to the bar and sat down "so what's your name?" she said, slightly louder due to the music's volume
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 am

Spike followed her in, nodding at the bouncer with a smirk, letting him know who was boss...Spike sat down beside her and smirked as she asked for his name..."The name's Spike, and how bout yours?" He asked as he snapped his finger at the bartender, getting his attention..."Give the lady what ever she likes and me...Eh just gimme a few shots of whiskey." The bartender nodded replying with a yes sir as he began to work on the drinks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a Gift from God... Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Gift from God...   a Gift from God... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Gift from God...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Venus-
Jump to: