The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transportation:BFF's

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 am

"True...."
Jeremy Guided her to the couch and sat down on it, laying her on it ,too supported by him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:55 am

Autumn laughed laid on her stomach and put her head on J's lap she sighed and looked up at him....she was happy right now. J was a great person and she was happy to have him in her life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:58 am

Jeremy smiled down at her and patted her head and reached for the tv remote. He grabbed the remote and turne the television on and watched it with Princess.
"This has been one hell of a day....."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:05 am

Autumn chuckled.."omg so true!" she said and started ignoring the pain."it was fun though!" she said sne smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:08 am

"I wonder what tomorrow'll be like..."
Jeremy chuckled and kept rubbing Princess' head.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 am

Autumn giggled.."ha..never know...but we need a day where we just stay in the PJ's." she said and smiled. snuggling into him getting tired but her eyes still open.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:30 am

"Yeaaaaahhh...Know what ya mean.We've been doing a whole friggin lot, we need to just chill one day..."
JJ yawned, he was geeting pretty tired himself...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 am

Autumn smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Tomorrow will be that perfect day! i'll cook and everything! but for now....SLEEP!" she said and forced her self up unwillingly. she grabbed J's hand.. she didnt want to be alone in her bed tonight.. he was warm, and she trusted him...so there was no biggy. "c'mon buddy lets go to bed!" she said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:45 am

Jeremy chuckled.
"Ok, then. Let's go to bed,girl...."
Jeremy came along with her to bed.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Autumn walked into her room with Jeremy and slid out of her clothes.. she had her bra and a pair of panties. she got into bed and laid on her stomach.... she sighed and clsed her eyes looking at Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:39 am

Jeremy took off his sunglasses and hat, as well as his pants and put them at the side of the bed.He had a pair of boxer shorts on still, as well as his hirt, which he took off because it wasnt all that cold. He sighed and climbed into bed next to Princess.
"G'Night..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transportation:BFF's   Transportation:BFF's - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transportation:BFF's
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8