The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Liquor and Alot of blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

A Little Liquor and Alot of blood Empty
PostSubject: A Little Liquor and Alot of blood   A Little Liquor and Alot of blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Inkwell sat in a hidden ware house, he drank a bit of Vodka and sighed, his mask just above his mouth he smirked and sighed..."Well lets make it happen" he saidn and sat the liquor down and grabbed his Sniper Rifle.
he climed up the stairs patiently and going to the roof. when he arrived her loaded the gun and got into position. the catch was just arriving. and with out wasting anytime. a shot went off going through one targets head and into the forehead of anothers. he reloaded and sighed aiming again at the nexto who stood ther looking dumbfounded. he then shot again and it went thorough the targets chest piercing thier heart. he then took out his silenced pistol tired of reloading the sniper and fired 3 times taking down the last one.
"Shits done come gets ya bodieds and bring me my damn money. Drewmont Terrace, In Barrysville..hurry up i have other things to do."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252

A Little Liquor and Alot of blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Mars-
Jump to: