The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experimental Mech Malice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobakado

Tobakado

Experimental Mech Malice Empty
PostSubject: Experimental Mech Malice   Experimental Mech Malice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:20 am

Name: Malice

Function: Tank Type mech designed for anti one-on-one mech combat

Weight: 17,500 tonnes

Height: 35' 7''

Length: 54'9''

Width: 21' 4''

History: A feared famous mech using experimental weapons. Created by and named after himself, Malice, This mech was designed to destroy any high-class mech with no problem. He and Ed oftentimes have spars to find out who is the better fighter. It is pretty much an even fight.

Schematics:

Experimental Mech Malice Img00011

Explanation: A similar build to Ursa Major. A slow (but faster than Ursa Major) tank type with a human like upper body.

Mech Part Name: MADNESS/XA
Part Type: High-Laser Arm Weapon
Description: Experimental built-in Hi-Laser Cannons designed for superior anti-mech armor piercing. It has a cool down time of 4.3 seconds.

Mech Part Name: EC-0307AB
Part Type: High-Laser Back Unit
Description: The back weapons are experimental Triple-Laser Cannons in the shape of two wings both for a total of 6 'feathers.'Each of them have a cool down time of 4.3 seconds. The Triple-Laser cannons have triple the strength of his MADNESS/XA.

Mech Part Name: HLR01-CANOPUS
Part Type: Backup Storage Weapon
Description: A Laser Sniper Rifle stored in a weapon hangar inside his tank body for superior range and a backup weapon should his other weapons fail.

Mech Part Name: GAN0N-SS-G
Part Type: Generator
Description: An experimental Cold-Fusion Generator is used to power the high energy cost needed to power Big Bertha's high energy cost weapons. The generator contains a backup battery to store excess energy.

Part Name: 03-ALIYAVS
Part Type: Boosters
Description: His boosters allow him to boost to speeds of 500 KPH on average flat terrain. Excessive use could exhaust the GANN0N-SS-G battery and overheat it, disabling it for about 5 minutes. Quick Boosters is achieved by a GANN0N-SS-G energy expulsion in a thrust direction, doing so allows him to fly at speeds of over 1200 KPH almost instantly. Excessive use could exhaust his power battery and overheat the engine quicker, disabling the mech faster.

Part Name: 03-ALIYAVO
Part Type: Overdrive Boosters
Description: The 03-ALIYAVO boosting state is when GANNON-SS-G unleashes 100% of the Generators output and expends all of the stored energy in about 7 seconds to achieve near light speeds. The Mech is disabled for 5 minuites to recharge immediately after use.

Last edited by Tobakado on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Mech Malice   Experimental Mech Malice I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Tobakado

Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Mech Malice   Experimental Mech Malice I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:03 am

YAYES I fount the camera!!! Here is me mech described in its awsomeness Razz !!

I also made it a bit easier to read...
Back to top Go down
Tobakado

Tobakado

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Mech Malice   Experimental Mech Malice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 am

Changed me name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Mech Malice   Experimental Mech Malice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimental Mech Malice
Page 1 of 1