The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spike, The Man With No Past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Spike, The Man With No Past Empty
PostSubject: Spike, The Man With No Past   Spike, The Man With No Past I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Spike (His true name is unknown)
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Unknown
Blood Type: O-

{Physical}
Eyes: Dark Green with yellow streaks through out it.
Hair: Brown
Accessory: Silver necklace with a small rectangular charm on it, the charm is silver with a black core. A small stud in his right ear.
Body: He is very muscular.
Face: Rugged, he has a pretty thick beard.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 214

{Attire}
-Torso-
Shirt: Usually a simple t-shirt or a tank top, the only colors he will wear are either solid black, solid white, or gray.
Accessory: On a mission he will wear a bullet proof vest, this bullet proof vest has three bullet holders which he places his anti-armor bullets in. He also wears a gun holster on his left arm, it hangs at his side, it is attached to the one of his left leg, it is like an armor piece he puts on so that it doesn't move around when he is moving. He also sometimes wears black fingerless gloves and black wristband(s), choosing between a few thin ones, or one thick one, they are always worn on his left wrist.
-Lower exterior-
Pants: Usually simple jeans, mainly being the color beige.
Accessory: Belt, gun holster that hangs on his right leg, it is attached to the one on his left arm, it is like an armor piece he puts on so that it doesn't move around when he is moving.
-Feet-
Shoes: Simple black boots

{Weapon(s)}
Two pistols, a few knives, and for a last resort a small hand held explosive that can destroy a two story house with ease, a few smaller explosives. He usually carries a few anti-armor bullets which can be loaded into his gun, they explode on impact, easily a rocket sized explosion.

{Personality}
He is very laid back and calm, he is a bit of a smart ass and is a heavy smoker. He is rather untidy and doesn't exactly take the best care of himself, he is easily described as the lazy underachiever, but he can also be described as a bad ass. He is very easily a ladies man, they tend to fall for him easily, and he makes it look like he's not even trying. He is a gentleman even if it doesn't seem like it. He is rough around the edges, but is actually a pretty nice guy. Though his true intentions are still unknown...

{Background}
Spike knows very little about his own past, he like's to say he has no memories, but this is untrue...His memories are shattered though, they only play in pieces...This has a lot to do with repressing memories and the actual incident that caused him to lose his memory...He awoke in a terrible crash on Mars, he was barely alive and managed to make it to the city for aid...All he remembers from there is waking up in the hospital and being treated to...Spike does what he needs to get by, whether it be stealing, a bounty, working on some one's ship, or a simple side-job...He does what ever he can find...He is addicting to cigarettes and marijuana, he is smoking almost all the time. He is also guilty of being a little bit of a drinker...

Abilities: He is an expert fighter, his style of fighting was formed by himself, it is very loose and natural, there is no true form to it. He is also a very good shot, a pretty good pilot, and an amazing spaceship mechanic. He is also very strong, and rather fast. He can a lot of physical damage and still be able to continue, making him a very tough contender. He is also very resourceful, using his environment to his benefit.

Looks:Spike, The Man With No Past Pic08
Spike, The Man With No Past RyanReynoldsBladeIIITrinity06
Spike, The Man With No Past RyanReynoldsBladeIIITrinity04
Spike, The Man With No Past RyanReynoldsBladeIIITrinity05
Spike, The Man With No Past Ryan_Reynolds_blade3
Spike, The Man With No Past Ryan_reynolds_blade_trinity_shirtle
Spike, The Man With No Past Normal_amityville024
Spike, The Man With No Past Bg_ryan_reynolds
Spike, The Man With No Past RyanReynoldsBlade

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Spike, The Man With No Past   Spike, The Man With No Past I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:34 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Spike, The Man With No Past   Spike, The Man With No Past I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 am

Edited, everyone check out the new Spike!
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Spike, The Man With No Past   Spike, The Man With No Past I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Smile

I approve this. <3

Yummy!

I fuckin' love Ryan Reynolds. <3 Omfg. I'm so glad you picked him.. I was thinking about that last night.. It's perfect.

Much liek u. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike, The Man With No Past   Spike, The Man With No Past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spike, The Man With No Past
Page 1 of 1