The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess Empty
PostSubject: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Name:
Princess Dominique Autumn

Race:
Human & Royal Hydrioid

Class:
Mechanical Engineer/Bounty Hunter

Looks:

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess Karima103

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess Med_1144303228-385

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess KarimaAdebibe8

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess KarimaAdebibeimg-1

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess 124602864_38ff340c9e_o

Personality:
Princess is a rough one, she loves to wrestle, have fun, and Drive or fly things that go fast. She doesnt really care whos around if she has something to say she'll say..but she knows when to shut her mouth. Princess underneath her thick skull, and mischievious ways, can also be what her looks display her to be...kind, nice, sweet, and generous.......as long as your on her good side. She likes things rough. she so smart and good with her hands you'd think she can fix anythig with a hair tie and screwdriver. After being through massive amounts of pain from bother growing up with rough brothers, and being shot and stabbed, she grown quite fond of pain. she feels it yes, it only brings a smile to her face, ans she forgets that shes hurt and pushes through it, rather happily, lustfully, or in anyway that suits the situation

Abilities:
Princess has the ability to fix anything she touches...she also has the ability of super strength. Princess gained the power of super strength and the ability to fix thing by bieng eperimented on when she was first born on Pluto.her muscle mass was is increased although it doesnt look it and she has small mirco chips in her eyes that enables her to see the problems with any form of technology, or broken object.
Master in Mixed Martial Arts.
Master in Firearm Defenses
Update:
Princess due her half breed of human and Hydrioid posses Pheremone glands that both allows her to communicate with other Hydrioids, and send out Lustful chemicals that increase her sex appeal to any race.

History:

Princess was born Friday the 13th, on Pluto. She was wa risen in Venus by her British Father and 8 brothers, that lived in poverty. she would stay up and listen to her bothers fight and cry herself to sleep everynight. she then began to take an interest in vehicle, and working on all kinds of transportation. she worked hard in skool, and sfterwards she'd work in her father shop until she was near exhaustion. senior year she graduated at the top of her class. She later a graduated from Los Aguas Blacos University wielding a Docturates Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Update:
After Years of being attacked Princess took time away from her cars to learn how to protect herself from the many bounty hunters. she trained with her close friend Faydra Rockwood, and a man that once captured her named Spike. after Years of Training, Princess also known as Autumn, is no longer jus the girl with a attitude, but the girl with an attitude and will shoot yo ass. shes new and improved, no longer the helpless little girl that had a power she didnt know how to use.

Update:Future Hasnt Happened
When traveling through Pluto she discovered a man named Jeremy and she learned manything from him. As a sign of her kindness she removed a device from his head that enabled Queen Neklyada's absolute control over him and the million other guards of her hive. After removing the device, Princess was then captured as an exchange for Jeremy, and was ordered to work on a Satellite that would send signal throught out Space calling a hidden Armada of Hydrioid ships. After completing that task Princess discovered that the Queen was her mother. Which revealed the hidden meaning behind her name. She was then told the story that Her Father Marlowe Autumn had lied to her saying her mother a dead.

Update:Before Princess was Born:
Autumns Father was a pimp and he had traveled to Pluto. he had met the Queens while touring her palace, and they found each other Attractive. While the Queens Fell in love with Marlowe, he was only in it for sex. After having a One night Stand with the Queen, Marlowe left, Queen Neklyada found out that she was pregnate, she had the Princess, and hours later sent her through space to go and live with her father as a plesant yet....shocking Suprise. Marlowe was in awe when he found out that he had a Daughter, and he loved her so much..he lied to her continuously about her mother so that Princess would never leave in search of Answers. Princess now lives as the Plutonian Princess wielding Armies of men to come at her will and Defend her.
====================================
Princess' Father:
Name:Marlowe Bruce Autumn
Class:Mechanical Engineer/Pimp
Looks:

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess Hugh_Jackman

Last edited by anttz111 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:49 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:13 am

your strength cant let you pick up a light pole, thats a bit over the top, and the way you just poked Spikes gun and it fell apart isnt going to fly either
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:19 pm

okay w/e. i might change her powers anywho...no need to have super strenght if it aint superstrength.
and the whole gun thing i didnt jus poke it i grabbed it... i assumed that anything she touch she could fix..anything she touched she can break...but if thats gay..jus let me know ill figure something else out.
- Dueces
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 pm

>>>.New.Pics.<<<
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Well it seems a bit OPed. You could pretty much beat anyone just by touching their weapons. Considering most everyone is a mercenary or pilot you could stop just about everyone in one post.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 pm

ok well thats a no
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 pm

Wha...?
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 pm

nothin i hadnt put that she breaks thing in her app but i assumed it..so thats a no she wont be able to do it! TaDah!! lol problem solved! =]
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:52 am

~~~UPDATED HISTORY && PICS~~~
*Note:Model Name: Karima Adebibe**
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 am

anttz111 wrote:
~~~UPDATED HISTORY && PICS~~~
*Note:Model Name: Karima Adebibe**

Gah!! Shocked WHY IS EVERYONE THE FUTURE SO HOT?
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 am

'cuz they have the technology to do plastic surgery at birth lol Razz jk
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 am

lol, Dunno...But no, Spike could take her with or with out super strength...How is she gonna grab your gun if you shoot her...Guns = Range, Hands = not. Plus Spike is faster and a better fighter...I think I would be fine...
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 am

My point is that she could dismantle by touch, meaning she'd render mechs and ship useless. A giant mech or ship is going to have a hard time seeing a human on the ground so she could get right up on me and *poof* Ed's basically dead because he has no handheld weapons.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 am

She isn't that strong...Or at least she better not be.
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 am

Well from this line, " i assumed that anything she touch she could fix..anything she touched she can break", that's what I had assumed.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 pm

*sigh* we all know that Spike is that "shit"....thats apparent...but anyways...along with the fact that everyone on this site is able to do what the hell they want to her wether i like it or not she should have something to help defend her self. and Autumn is a much better fighter than before..so any one she faught in the past (spike) even though she lost..and shes more than likely to lose in the future lose..it wont be nearly as easy. so ya...and thats gay if shes not allowed to break shit....i mean shes only breaking shit! lmao. and reminder it only works on electronics...thats all. i wont abuse it...=P
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

It's not that I'm afraid you'll abuse the power it that you can break something just by touching it. That disables everyone on the site pretty much. Ed has nothing going for him other than his piloting skills, so if you take his mech away he's fucked. The power just seems OPed. She's already a good fighter so why does she need that ability?
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Autumn is the last thing you have to worry about...first off she has to touch you....would you let her get that close? and people have theses damn bullets that will fuck your Mech up...they've done the same to one of my chracters mech...So it really doesnt make a difference.... I only want it because not only is is kinda cool..it only makes sense...if she can fix by touch..why not break?
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Well 1. I would let you that close because I honestly wouldn't be able to see one woman running at my mech 2. I have no knowledge of these bullets.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 pm

ooo ok. lol..well you'll gain the knowledge of the bullets when your being shot at...and Janae wont bother you unless your a bounty...and shes not even a hunter...yet.
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm

I just think it should take more than a touch to break something as big as a mech or a starship.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 pm

MAJOR UPDATE IN HISTORY & ABILITIES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED: Autumn,Princess   UPDATED: Autumn,Princess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATED: Autumn,Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: