The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adept of Prestige

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

The Adept of Prestige Empty
PostSubject: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 am

Rustle.
Rustle.
Rustle!

The sound of leaves. Leaves? Seriously? No. Yes, but... It was only a dream. A girl with a lovely tan, and a greasy, yet slightly dirty face was standing in the middle of a yard that belonged to a house. The house was tall and shadowed all but the girls face. The reason being was the sun. That lovely ball of light. It sat there, giving her eyes torture while the girl stared at the house. She wore a uniform; a school uniform. There was a bag over her shoulder. The wind picked up, forcing the leaves to dance with one another. Fall was here, and the wind was just a tiny bit chilly. While the wind curled about the girl, she shivered. Her hair was tossed, moving across her face. In the girl's hand was a flower. She squeezed the flower and dropped it. As it fell, the crumpled petals fell free from the bud...

A gasp sent her sitting straight up. Memories. They came back to her in bits and pieces. She rubbed her head and fell back down onto the comfortable mattress in her fighter ship. She had built it herself. It had a small bathroom, a living quarters attached to a kitchen, and then the cockpit. She loved her piece of work. For the time being, she was camping out on Uranus. There was a hefty bounty on this girl's head, and she wasn't about to let someone catch her. She moved a hand through her fiery locks and leaned up again, this time sliding out of the bed. She was practically dressed, and she had no reason to leave port for the time being. She slid on her boots and moved her holster around her waist. She grabbed the keys to her home/ship and then jumped down, landing upon the planet's awkward surface. She had a weird mask over her mouth and nose to help her breathe in the air on the planet. As she walked around, she had to blink twice as much to keep the moisture in her eyes. She was already used to the planet, so it wasn't that hard to walk around. She yawned lightly, emerald hued optics tracing the faintly lit area. She was about a quarter of a mile from one of the biggest cities on the planet... She needed food, and water. So.. that's where she was headed; into the city.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:27 am

Gluto had just landed on Uranus and was following the smell of food, he was close to the outskirts of the city when he ran into a young woman, he approached her "who you?" he asked in a raspy, deep voice
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Rianna allowed her hands to stay at her sides. The bad habit would never be broken. This habit being her hips; they swayed gently, her hands following suit. Her boots would sink just a tiny bit in the muck type surface she was walking through. She would be glad when she got closer to the city. But... The eerie feeling of a different body coming near her made her eyes swivel and look towards the shorter, mutant looking.. male? She blinked, thick lashes kissing her pale cheeks as she looked to the beastly thing. It spoke as if it suffered from retardation. Rianna wasn't about to break her silent streak to speak. It looked so helpless and confused though. She pulled her mask off and let it rest around of her neck. "Rianna. Who are you?" The lovely female octave of her voice danced to wrap around of the mutant's ears. She wasn't going to confuse the poor thing. She waited, hoping it knew it's own name.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Gluto chuckled a deep grumble "name Gluto, you smell good...." he said, drawing this last word out a little to long, he stared at her, drool starting to trickle down the side of his mouth, he shook his head rapidly for a moment "hungry, let get food?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 pm

She watched him and rose a brow ever so slightly. She nodded and gave him a pat on the shoulder. He looked like an over-sized child. "It's nice to meet you, Gluto." She watched him drool and wanted to frown so badly. As he shook his head, the drool splattered, but luckily, not on her. She stepped forward. "Come on then. Let's go get some food for you." She thought back on him stating she smelled good. She had never really smelled 'good' to anyone. Maybe it was because she was really a mutant now. She blinked but continued walking, her steps slow so that Gluto could keep up with her. She put back on her mask and breathed, her lungs a bit weak, but getting used to Uranus's form of.. awkward oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Gluto lumbered on behind her, every so often he'd lean in to sniff her hair, he kept right on drooling
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Wilbert moved perfectly with the darkness that surrounded him, he dashed through an alley way and moved to hide behind a corner. Slightly leaning out so that he could see them, but making it nearly impossible to see him..They both looked like they had nice things, it made him eager; he was ready to steal....He quietly climbed to the roof, using the gutters to help him. He quickly followed them through the darkness, traveling across the rooftops, not making a single sound...He was waiting for the right moment to strike...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:50 pm

She could hear the drool seep from Gluto's mouth. It almost made her sick. She had to remind herself that she was part mutant as well. She overlooked it and listened to everything else. They were the only ones there.. No. Foot falls.. The roof. "Gluto.. Are you willing to protect me?" She spoke towards the mutant, not even looking around. Her enhanced hearing gave her an advantage. She had no idea where the person was, or whether they were a male or a female. There were too many other noises to tell exactly. But, she knew one thing; they were above her. Her mess of fire like hair shifted, framing her ghostly pale flesh. Her piercing green eyes almost glowed as she breathed in and out of her mask, her lips hidden from view. She wasn't rich... All she had was just enough money to eat on.. And now she would have to eat less just to feed this poor hungry mutant.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Gluto slowly nodded his head "yeah, protect pretty lady..." he trailed off, something in the air smelled good, like chicken. Fried Chicken
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am

Wilbert dashed behind a satellite dish that was located on a nearby roof..."Shit..." He silently cursed to himself..."I should have waited and ate after the job..." He muttered to himself...He then drew a small syringe from his utility belt, he then immediately jumped off the roof, using his cape to help him glide down...he was invisible in the darkness of the night...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 am

A dark chuckle passed the woman's lips. Something that rarely happened. She had heard the rustle of some form of cloth. She slowly turned around. No, she didn't. She hand whipped her form around, hands finding guns. Her enhanced vision caught the male in mid flight to touch the ground. She pulled back the hammers on her guns. They breathed and trembled underneath of her grip. They were hungry, alike to her and Gluto. "Hmn." An interesting creature was before her. He was opposite her. Dark skin, dark eyes. He was also some form of beautiful, to say the least. It was odd to say, but it didn't matter. Her mind had already stated as such. She stood taller than Gluto, and because she had turned around, her breasts were practically in the poor things face.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 am

Wilbert stood before them both, his cape wrapped around him, and his head held low..."To put things simply...Give me all your credits..." He stood taller than the others, he blended in with the darkness...He was a mysterious figure to say the least...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:29 am

Gluto chuckled and turned the man, he hadn't understood what he said as Gluto had never used nor heard of credits, he however did smell the mans heady scent "Gluto.....hungry" he mumbled and took a step toward the man
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:35 am

Wilbert's head quickly snapped up and moved towards Gluto, he gave him a menacing glare with his bright white eyes, they had no pupils either; making his stare an intimidating one..."Another step and you will start a battle you cannot win..." He spoke in a deep raspy voice, it wasn't like his normal one he used as a citizen...Then again nothing was while he was on a mission, his eyes also being completely different from their normal brown....
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:44 am

"ba...ttle?" Gluto looked around, the only battles he'd been used to were the battles with indigenous creatures on Mercury, he shrugged his shoulders and took another giant lumbering step, he obviously didn't understand what Wilburt was talking about "you smell good, like good food" Gluto flashed his big dopey, drooley smile, his stomach rumbled, he was becoming incredibly hungry....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 am

Rianna slipped her guns into her holsters. The man.. beast thing looked like a vigilante hero. Now that he was closer.. She could smell that he was a completely normal, red blooded, human. She stepped in front of Gluto and pushed a hand to the short, wide mutant's chest to hold him there."If you are here for money.. I barely have enough to hand you over anything.. Plus, if you believe me or this mutant are of any high standard, you are mistaken." To make up for her words, she looked dirty and poor. Her clothes were not clean. Her hair, as it may have been clean, it was slightly greasy. She was a poorer person. The only reason she had her ship was because she stole things to build it from richer people.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:05 am

Wilbert squinted his eyes, the white pupiless eyes seemed more like cat eyes when he did this..."I am sorry...I have misjudged you...Forgive me...Most who venture around these parts have great wealth...""
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:10 am

Gluto's stomach growled again "Gluto.....HUNGRY!" he said a little to loudly, he leaped at Wilburt with a speed that was much faster than his size indicated, by the time Gluto had tackled him to the ground he had already shoved Wilburts entire left leg into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 am

Wilbert wasn't quite ready for this attack, he had let his guard down while apologizing to the girl...He was tackled and his foot instantly swallowed by the vile creature...Wilbert reacted quickly and kicked down straight into his nose, breaking it and allowing him to yank his left leg free from Gluto's mouth...He then rolled backwards and prepared for combat, assuming a jeet kune do fighting stance..."Bad move..." His raspy voice boomed...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 am

Gluto stood up and blew blood out of his nose, he stuck his finger up to his lip and rubbed some off, tasting it, he uttered a groan that sounded like "mmm" and began scraping all the blood off and sucking it into his gullet, once he was finished he stared at Wilburt for a moment before sniffing a few more times, he trundled over to a nearby garbage can and rooted around in it, eating whatever looked remotely edible, the blood had luckily calmed him down enough for him to find alternative food sources
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 am

Wilbert rose his eyebrow from underneath his cowl...The creature was surprising to him, confusing as well...He shook his head and then brought his vision back to the girl..."Friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 am

She had been standing there, watching Gluto flip out and go after the man in black. She then watched the semi-horrible fight. It wasn't horrible. It almost made her laugh. She watched Gluto eat his own blood and then shook her head. She turned around and started walking. As she walked, she heard the question. "No. He's a mutant that started following me earlier." She then continued on, bringing herself to a convenient store to buy a few needed items.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:48 am

Wilbert's facial expression was dismayed, she walked right past him...She wasn't very intimidated or interested in him...Damn, what a shot to his pride...Wilbert shook it off and turned around, glaring at her as she walked away from him..."Where are you off to in such a hurry..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:15 am

Rianna had stopped. Her back was still to the male. She chuckled and looked back at him. A swirl of red hair only allowed that porcelain face some mercy when she was finally facing him. "Why is anything important to you? Does it truly matter what I do with my life? Or are you so down right nosy that it kills you when you don't know?" She was.. definitely a hard woman to catch. She turned away from him, walking into the store she was nearest to.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 am

Wilbert squinted his eyes in annoyance, "It was only a question..." He spoke calmly, he was unsure if she heard him or not, but it didn't matter...He had other things to do anyway, he turned away and ran back off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adept of Prestige
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next