The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger   Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Wilbert Tyrone Jackson
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Earth
Blood Type: O+

{Physical}
Eyes: Brown
Hair: (He has very little) Black
Accessory: None
Body: He is very muscular, being rather proud of it.
Face: He has a five o' clock shadow.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 245

{Attire}
-Torso-
Shirt: Usually a simple gray t-shirt and sometimes a Black tank top
Jacket: Black Jean Jacket
Arm Accessory: Only during jobs of thievery, he will wear black gloves
-Lower exterior-
Pants: Black, or gray jeans
Accessory: None
-Feet-
Shoes: Dark Brown Sneakers

{Weapon(s)}
He carries a pistol on him at all times, sometimes even two, it is always hidden somewhere on him. He also has a M4 carbine which he is also very skilled with, but he only carries this when he is planning on battling. He also carries a few knives, and projectiles on him. He also carries a pare of brass knuckles on him just in case, though he is a respectful fighter and would never use them in a fair fight.

M4 Carbine Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Norm-481f5e94bb647-I+Am+Legend+(2008)

{Personality}
He is a well educated, somewhat serious man, though he can break down and have fun here and there. His voice is deep and booms with authority, he is a man who demands respect and when it isn't given, he isn't happy; he is a natural leader. He is a man who loves woman of all color, shape and size, though that doesn't mean he is a pig. His sense of humor is large and ranges from nearly everything, his jokes mainly being racial, sexual and crude. Though he knows there is a time and place for everything and chooses to only joke and have fun when the time calls for it. He is generally a good man even though his career involves stealing things, he never targets the poor, only the rich. He is practically a futuristic Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

{Background}
Wilbert grew up in a rough neighborhood on Earth, the economy wasn't doing so well and the world was becoming over populated. Wilbert and his family struggled, barely being able to make it by...Wilbert never had much as a kid, he had to play with cheap knock off toys or things he would just find and make into toys...He was always an extremely bright boy, he did very well in school and was one the only boy in his neighborhood who spoke clearly and educated. This didn't make him very popular amongst the others, he was beat up a lot as a growing boy and treated like he was garbage since he was selling out to society and the man. Wilbert didn't understand them, boys like them would never go anywhere...They would always be poor and stuck in neighborhoods like these, why didn't they fight to get out like Wilbert did...Why didn't they care...After about two years of constantly being bullied and beaten up, Wilbert had had enough...At the young age of thirteen, he stowed away on a cargo ship that was heading to Mars, he wanted to get away from Earth...To get away from it all...He would return to his family one day, but when he could help them...When he could help everyone...He had read about a top notch martial arts dojo on Mars...He knew he didn't have the money to pay for the training, but he went anyway...He was determined to become strong...He pleaded with the sensai of the dojo for quite some time, telling him his story and how he wanted to help his family and those who didn't want to help themselves...The master of the dojo respected the boy for being so honorable and trained him one on one, allowing the boy to stay with him for many years and train...Wilbert had mastered martial arts, and all his skills of thievery in only five and half years...That was amazing for anyone to do, but Wilbert had always been a extremely intelligent and a very quick learner. On the side Wilbert taught himself how to use guns, mainly rifles and hand guns. He figured he would need more than just physical strength to be strong...Wilbert also never gave up on his education, during the years he was on Mars he still attended school, and finished high school, though he never did go to college. He was nineteen when he decided he was ready to return to Earth, and when he did he returned with a vengeance...Wilbert began to steal from rich people of the galaxy, most of his targets were on Earth, but here and there he would leave Earth to travel elsewhere and steal. He was not a greedy thief whatsoever, he would only keep enough money for himself to survive and the rest he would give to the poor people who truly needed it....His kindness was not only on Earth, but everywhere in the galaxy...Wilbert's name quickly became well known, for the good and the bad...He has many bounties on his head, but he doesn't worry, Wilbert has been attacked by bounty hunters and thugs on numerous occasions. Each time they failed to kill Wilbert, he had truly become powerful...He had become the Future's Robin Hood...He has no true home, he is a wandering nomad, and a hero to the poor...

Abilities: Wilbert is a black belt martial artist, studying mixed martial arts since he was young. He is also a master thief, he is capable of breaking into nearly anything. He is extremely stealthy, his footsteps are unheard when he tries, during the night it is said that if he stands perfectly still, he is completely invisible to the naked eye. He is also very strong since he works out constantly. He is a decent shot with a handgun, but an amazing shot with his M4. He is extremely agile and fast, being able to outrun every single person he has encountered thus far with ease.

Looks:
((Dark Avenger))
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Black_Panther_by_Dave_Wilkins
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger 1b0f50dfe61030f109759ff48adf1d9f
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger The_Panther_Chieftain_by_spiderguile
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Black_Panther_by_MARKBARTLE
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger 712-Black_panther(2)

((Civilian))
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger 400_iamlegend_071214_et
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Will_Smith_Belstaff_Jacket_and_bag_question_on_bag1
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Legend460
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_am_legend_wideweb__470x318,0
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_am_legend_movie_image_will_smith__1_
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger CTC-2564-image4
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_am_legend_movie_image_will_smith__2_
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Will-smith
Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger Will-smith

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger   Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 am

HOLY SHIT, WILL SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger   Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:10 am

HOLY SHIT, THE DARK AVENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger   Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 am

xD
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger   Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:16 am

Yep. I'm funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger   Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:22 am

I'm a sexy chocolate man...mmmm...lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger   Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wilbert T. Jackson, The Dark Avenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: