The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casual Dining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Wilbert was at the shopping mall today, in the food court to be exact. He was enjoying a nice cheap fast food meal along with the daily newspaper...He had his right leg rested on his left thigh, and the newspaper held between his hands...He was reading an article about one of his heists, he chuckled quietly to himself..."Perfect..." He muttered as he flipped over to the next page, he continued to read the very long article, stopping for a moment here and there to take a bite of his chicken sandwich...He was wearing his usual casual outfit, black jean jacket, gray t-shirt, beige jeans and black sneakers...He looked good to say the very least, at least in his opinion...He popped his neck, then looked down at his watch to check the time...It was still early, barely past 3 PM...He took another bite of his sandwich and resumed reading his newspaper...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Autumn was shopping around in boredom..she didnt really want much but she really wanted to get out of her garage. she then walked pass a man who was reading a paper atentively and she kept walking keeping her eye out.. closely. just incase anything akward happened to her again. she then walked up to a smoothie bar and orderes a Strawberry and vanilla smoothie. Autumns two favorite things in life was cars and fruit...with out those to things she would have gone psycho."sweeet!" she said and sat down at a table, and crossed her legs. as she sat she obsereved the crowd and listened to the low hum of music from a near by electronics store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Wilbert smelt something familiar, something he had been around before...He pulled away from his newspaper from a moment, placing it down next to his tray of food. He looked around and saw her...The same girl he had stolen from the other night...Thankfully he had always worn a disguise when he stole, otherwise this situation would have been awkward again...Or he would just have a lot of trouble with the authorities...He felt bad for stealing from her still...The guilt eventually took him over...He sighed and stood up, he figured he could treat her to something nice in return for taking her vehicle being stolen so well...He grabbed his sandwich and quickly ate the rest of it...It was delicious, and he was hungry for another...But first he had to be kind to the girl...He walked over to her confidently, he sat down across from her and scooted his seat in. Once done he extended his hand to her, giving her a generous smile...The name is Wilbert, and yours? He said in a manly, deep and charming voice...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Autumn's head snapped up and she looked at the man startled. she then slowl grabbed his hnd with caution."Princess...but you can call me Autumn if you like." she said returning the smile. she lookd into the mans eyes and she forgot to let go of his hand.."oh..sorry." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Wilbert chuckled at her, she seemed nervous, maybe she found him attractive and didn't want to mess things up; but Wilbert didn't want to get to confident in himself, otherwise if he was wrong that would be a rather hard shot to his pride. "Princess eh?" He smirked, his bright brown eyes stared into hers. "You don't hear that everyday..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Autumn smirked"i guess your right..ha"she said with a light laugh and looked at him. she then tapped her fingers on the table and messed with her hair."so whats up Will? You Scared the mess out of me..didnt see you coming?" she said with a faint smirk as she studied him and his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Wilbert chuckled, he couldn't help but love the irony of her wording..."Hehe, Sorry...I get that a lot...But me, Well I'm doing good...Same old things in life, some new things too...How about you?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Autumn smiled and listened to him."Craziness..way too wierd to even talk about!. But other than that..Cars, and Strawberries!" she said and laughed a bit with her light brown eyes glowling luminously in the sun that shinned from the glass cieling.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Wilbert chuckled, "I doubt it could be that crazy, share..." He smiled pleasantly, showing his pearly white teeth.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Autumn smiled and blushed. she looked down at the table and shook her head"okay..listeners discretion is advised..ha. Welll for starters.. i've been shot at, shot, beat up by bounty hunters....why...i have no idea, but i do in a way know why. OH and check this out! Some guy stole me car the other night....i worked so hard on that thing...but he seemd nice in a akward way. even though he threatend to shoot me! Haa....Wierd...Told ya". she said feeling slighty embarassed, but she blew it off and looked at him with smirking, as she took another sip of her smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Wilbert smirked, acting very nonchalant, he found it funny he was talking to the very same woman he had just recently stolen from. "Interesting...Sounds like you have a hectic life Miss Princess..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Autumn smirked"Yea..sometimes....its really aggrivating!..I just wish i could live in peace..I dont bother anyone..I work...listen to music, and do what most mechanics do....except sit around in filth.." she said with a light chuckcle and sat back in her chair. she then looked at him peacefully and sipped he drink."So whats the "some new things" going on in your ou look like a pretty interesting guy." she asked smiling as she relaxed in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Wilbert smirked "Sounds nice, but unfortunately there is no peace in such chaotic times.", he folded his hands and placed them on his lap, he then brought his right leg up and rested it on his left thigh...He chuckled at her question,"Why thank you, you aren't so bad yourself...Hmm, some new things..."" AS he finished his sentence he began to rub his chin, gently stroking the hairs on his face. "Ah yes, well I just scored a good business deal the other day. It put the food on the table for myself and many others..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Autumn smirked"Thanks! Im Glad to hear that things are going well for you." she said and removed her long hair from her face."You know...its funny how so many things change in this world..except the fact that people have to continue working for a living! Take me for instance..ive been working since i was 12 and as Langston Hughes recited in a poem i love. "Life For Me Aint Been No Crystal Stair". But i guess thats what keeps us going the urge to live life the best way we can..no matter how much money we have in our pockets. Me Personally i think that if you do what you have to do and help people as you go along..things will be okay. But sometimes you get hit with the bat, and fall off..for no reason." Autumn began talking and she didnt realize that she was airing out to someone she had just met. she then stopped herself in the middle of her blab fest and looked at Will and giggled a little Sorry about that.." she said and bit her lip
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:11 am

Wilbert chuckled at her, she seemed like a generally nice girl... "No don't be..." He smirked..."You're right, life is a busy thing...We spend most of it working...Well most of us do...But there are some who cannot make it even when they work...That is where my job comes in...I'm a salesman, I give part of my profit to charity..." He smiled generously, he was very believable...Making his true identity nearly impossible to decipher.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:23 am

(your so wrong..lmao...^^)

Autumn grinned at Will. What he did was so sweet to her. There werent too many people that gave to charity. she admired that about him."Thats So Sweet! Its really nice to know that theres a man out there that actually cares about others rather than himself" she smiled and gazed in his eyes.and slowly brgan to speak."Your are by far the nicest person i've met..." she said with a cute smile that showed her bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 am

Wilbert chuckled, ending it with a simple smile at her...He stared into her eyes as he spoke, "Thank you," He said with a nod, "I'm sure you don't mean that...There are plenty of great people in this world...Even if it doesn't seem like it." He broke his smile, and looked down at his watch. He then looked back up to her, waiting for her response...He wasn't trying to be rude to her, it's just he was a very busy man...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 am

Autumn looked at his gesture.."I understand...you have to go...well give me a call whenever...im usually just working in my garage.". she said and jotted down her number on apiece of paper and handed it to Will. She then out reached her hand and smiled."it was nice meeting you. she said witha blushing smile as she looked into his eyes and stood up from the table.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:41 am

Wilbert chuckled, he extended his hand back, standing up as he did so. "The pleasure is mine." He said with a smirk, his brown eyes meeting hers. He broke off the handshake and took the paper, he placed it in his pocket and smiled. "I'll surely consider it.."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:45 am

Autumn smiled and grabbed her purseSee you around" she said and began walking away. smiling to herself as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 am

Wilbert nodded his head..."Maybe..." He muttered to himself...he then placed both hands in his pockets and turned away, he left the mall and returned to his "business".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casual Dining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Dining   Casual Dining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual Dining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: