The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeremy Deyan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Jeremy Deyan Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Deyan   Jeremy Deyan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 am

Name: Jeremy Jethro Deyan

Class:Hive Soilder (Soilders basically are general warriors/Guards/assasins for the Queen.)

Looks:
Jeremy Deyan Slash
Jeremy Deyan Slash-BSBS66343
Jeremy Deyan Slash
Jeremy Deyan Slash02

Personality:Despite being Brainwashed and controled by the Queen and her hive, Jeremy is basically still the same person he was before being Controlled.He is a kind, friendly person and quite a gentleman.He is reasonable,calm,and slow to anger.Rather Loyal and trusting to anyone showing him friendship, but not to the point of gullibility.However, his hive control and cybernetics have made him fiercely loyal to the Hive Queen. However his cybernetics ensure the Queen maintains control of him outside of the range of her pheremones, so disabling the device that generates the pheremones internally (Controlling him) is neutralized her control would be broken.

Abilities:Jeremy has gained many powers through being controlled by the hive and by their cybernetics.
Namely, his strength and speed have been increased well beyond the levels of average humans.His immune system is also incredibly resistant against disease, poisons, and toxins. Also, he can form dagger like barbs from his wrists that can release the same pheremones controling him, and thus expand the Queen's influence (Can also stab and slash things, too). His skin can also act as an exoskeleton like sheild against attacks, and is enough to keep small arms fire from doing much damage (Not Bulletproof, though.)

History:Growing up, Jeremy had always wanted to be able to travel space as an adult.When he had the oppuirtunity he took a job with a interplanetary shipping company and became... A SPACE TRUCKER!! (Bitches Better Recognize) As A Trucker, he was rather succesful, always delivering on time, and he made off fairly well. However, during a shipment to Pluto, he lost control of his ship and crahsed into one of the moons of Pluto, Specifically Charon. There he was found near death by guards of a small hive of an alien race, the Hydrioids, a species of advanced, yet far flung and far between species of insectoid, yet very human aliens.They restored his health, but also controlled him the cybernetics keeping him alive. He is now a spy and secret agent for the hive and it's Queen, following her orders, and puting her plans into motion.

Last edited by Mindfreak on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

Jeremy Deyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Deyan   Jeremy Deyan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:45 am

approved...check with Jerid about the powers..we have different views on things like that. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Jeremy Deyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Deyan   Jeremy Deyan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 am

the barbs are a bit iffy, id allow you to have like one that comes out of your hand and takes like 5 seconds to grow but thats about it, i mean, if you were in a fight with someone all you had to do would be to get close and stick 'em, see what im saying? so have it like an assasins creed stealth dagger kind of thing lol

but still approved
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Jeremy Deyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Deyan   Jeremy Deyan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:16 am

Inferoo357 wrote:
the barbs are a bit iffy, id allow you to have like one that comes out of your hand and takes like 5 seconds to grow but thats about it, i mean, if you were in a fight with someone all you had to do would be to get close and stick 'em, see what im saying? so have it like an assasins creed stealth dagger kind of thing lol

but still approved

Well, I was gonna have something like those, stingers that came out of his wrists, or syringe type ones that come out of his fingertips like Deathstrike. How bout I just put one of those?
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Jeremy Deyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Deyan   Jeremy Deyan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:38 am

yah thats cool, approved
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Jeremy Deyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Deyan   Jeremy Deyan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Deyan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: