The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brago the Genius Theif

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

Brago the Genius Theif Empty
PostSubject: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Name:
Brago Atos

Class:
Engineer/Mechanic (Is also a novice contracter, for the inexpierienced Mech users)

Looks:
Brago the Genius Theif Misha-collins-castiel-supernatural-2455195-450-306

Brago the Genius Theif Castiel-on-supernatural

Brago the Genius Theif Castiel-crop

Personality:
A calm and wise individual, he knows how to make a joke, and is known for going out and having a good time with friends, while still being respected as a abnormally wise and intelligent person. He is an expert thief and uses his powers to aid him.

Abilities:
He has advanced telekenetic powers able to move and manipulate objects (manipulate such as water and fire if the substance is already present). He also has a very basic precognitave powers able to sense events that may happen in the future but these events are not effective in battle whatsoever, able to sense such events as a couple getting married making him a "fortune teller" to the common man. He is a very intellegent man so he works part time fixing and improving mechs and has gotten quite good at it making him a good pick for a mechanic, once again an ability that for the most part is useless in battle other than making a few weapons. Uses a very unique fighting style he developed, it isn't very offensive mainly used a defensive technique, it uses the opponents momentum against them to bring them to the ground, he incorporates his telekenisis into this fighting style, though it isn't deadly it is formitable.

History:
(I know the name is wrong just try to follow)

Andrew Brady was born on Pluto to a family of miners, all his life he saw his father work hard in the mines to provide for his family, his father knew Andrew was too smart to work in the mines so he saved up money and sent Andrew to a very prestigious college on a different world, though Andrew enjoyed school he swore to himself he would get his family off of Pluto to a better world, so Andrew became a thief starting off small and collecting a small fortune he moved to bigger game and scored a huge pot on Neptune he finally had enough to get his family out of the mines so he returned to Pluto, he had managed to keep his face hidden from the authorities but not his name, he was very cautious when he reached Pluto. He moved to his family's home when a miner jumped him trying to rob him, Andrew had a large amount of money on his person and couldn't let this man get ahold of it he got into a small encounter when he blasted the man with ebough telekenitic force to bend steel crushing the man and killing him. Andrew, in a panic, ran to his house and dropped off the extra card containing the fortune he had stolen from Neptune, he ran never looking back, his name was already slandered with theivery, now with murder on his head, the search for him would be great and they would inevitably find him. Andrew left on the next shuttle off of Pluto and now roams the galaxy working small jobs as a Mechanic in large Mech ports for decent sums of money and even helped design some of the top models, also working small jobs of theivery to stay alive, now under the name Brago Atos.

Last edited by VivaLaCult☼ on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm

HOLY CRAP! IT'S JOHNNY KNOXVILLE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 am

(Jerid if i ont have this power then let me know.. lol)

Well I Told You how the Tele. things go..but approved..so if the others have a problem..ya know....=]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:07 am

Im Bored As Shitt....
funny pic of Brago..lol.
Brago the Genius Theif Knoxville

Brago the Genius Theif ______

Brago the Genius Theif Johnny_knoxville_01
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am

as for the telekenetics its fine, however i dont think it should be able to control fire, water etc. if you really want that part explain it a bit more, the telekenetic will work like SHRPG's it can only be a certain radius around you and its the same level as your normal strength, also remember to account for energy usage from this ability

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

All I meant there is that I can use my telekenesis to move water.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 am

i dont like water much but w/e go ahead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Your site if you don't like it I won't do it, it's your call I won't argue.

New Pics btw.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Looks better this way.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 am

you can have water but no overly large amounts

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brago the Genius Theif   Brago the Genius Theif I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brago the Genius Theif
Page 1 of 1