The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baldur Rautenstrauch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduard

Eduard

Baldur Rautenstrauch Empty
PostSubject: Baldur Rautenstrauch   Baldur Rautenstrauch I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Name: Baldur Rautenstrauch

Class: Mercenary/Ship Pilot

Looks:
Baldur Rautenstrauch Dmc4-n10

Baldur Rautenstrauch Cg_ner11

Baldur Rautenstrauch Dmc4ne11

Personality: Playful, alcholic, a womanizer of sorts.

Abilities: An avid inventor, Baldur can create nearly any weapon he thinks of. His blood stream runs with a mixture of blood and nanobots, allowing him to recover from injuries much more quickly and bolstering his immune system. His favorite weapons are as follows:

Grauer Falke(Gray Falcon) - An exceptionally large revolver. It is capable of firing rifle ammunition and laser fire.

Der aufflammende König(Blazing King) - A rather large, osmium sword, made remarkably light. It's edge has a pressure switch that is activated when it makes contact with something. After activated the pressure switch causes the edge of the blade to ignite in a concentrated explosion.

Glänzender Teufel(Shining Devil) - An experimental gauntlet that runs off of a small generator installed in it's upper part. It sends huge jolts of electricity to it's target, causing seizures and convulsions.

History: Baldur lived a fairly normal life in a rural Austrian town, excelling in mathematics and science throughout his grade school career. At the age of 17 he graduated high school and moved to the Japan to get degrees in engineering, computer science, and several other technolocial studies, including nanotechnology. He graduated with honors from four seperate colleges, attending two at a time. At some point in time Baldur began to drink heavily, barring him from entering the work force successfully, having caused several accidents because of his drunkenness. After spending his time at a court mandated rehab center he began working for a software engineering company. He slipped back into his alcoholism a short while later and lost his job again. After this relapse, Baldur decided to put his knowledge to work for him and put together quite an arsenal of weaponry for himself.

Last edited by Eduard on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Baldur Rautenstrauch   Baldur Rautenstrauch I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 pm

He looks bad ass, I want to fight him as Spike.
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Baldur Rautenstrauch   Baldur Rautenstrauch I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 pm

So, approved?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Baldur Rautenstrauch   Baldur Rautenstrauch I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Yeah, unless Inferoo has something to say against it.
Back to top Go down
Eduard

Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Baldur Rautenstrauch   Baldur Rautenstrauch I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baldur Rautenstrauch   Baldur Rautenstrauch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baldur Rautenstrauch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: