The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clubbing Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 am

Chris was walking through the crowd of one of his favorite clubs, he had gone from table to table for awhile, being the life of the party before breaking off to another table, he had finally decided to break away and get a drink, he made his way to the bar and ordered a white russian and was able to sit sipping his drink
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:17 am

Juliet walks into the bar and asks the bartender for a shot of whiskey. She see's the man next to her and says "Hey, I'm Juliet."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:18 am

"hey, Chris, Chris Mckinnley, owner of Chronos Inc." he smiled his signature charming smile
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 am

"So, what's a handsome man like you doing around here with all the shlums like us?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 am

Chris laughed "you give yourself far to little credit, i like mingling with these people, know how to party a helluva lot harder then the stuffed shirts on my level" he winked "and your pretty good lookin' yourself"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 am

"Why thank you." She smiles. "Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 am

Spike walked up with his drink in hand, intervening in their conversation rather rudely..."So how ya doin guys?" he took a sip, he seemed as if he were worried about something...He quickly whispered..."Hey just help me out, I got the fuzz after me and I really don't wanna deal with it...Just act like we know each other." He chuckled as he eyed the lady with his peripheral vision...She's gorgeous...Wonder if this guy's already got dibs on her...Eh, only one way to find out. "So, how long you guys been together?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 am

Chris stepped in front of her slightly, to signify he had "dibs" he interjected "haha about 5 minutes" he smiled, his fuzz trick didn't work, the cops ran over "lets not make a seen hmm? how 'bout you come quietly?" they asked, pulling out a pair of cuffs, Chris covered for him "its alright boys, he's with me, ill get him a pardon" they began to argue before Chris cut them short "you don't want me talking to the chief do you? im sure you know who i am?" they did, and they let it go, walking away
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:08 am

Spike chuckled..."Well well, we got a hotshot down here...and he was kind enough to save me from the cops... " He chuckled as he lit up a cigarette. "Don't expect a thanks, but it's still appreciated." He eyed Juliet again, "So what's your name beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:35 pm

"The names Juliet, and yours?" She looks at Chris with a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Spike extended his hand to her..."I'm Spike, but you shouldn't worry so much...I aint a bad guy..." He chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Chris sighed, it was gonna be a long night "so why you on the run my man?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Juliet shook his hand and wondered the same as Chris asked. "Yeah, what'd you do?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 pm

"Well you'd have to be there to believe it...So here I am just minding my own business, smoking a cigarette and enjoying a drink. When these guys show up saying I owed them money, a loan I took out to get my ship...I only had half so they flipped out, all six of em just started comin at me...I was fighting pretty well, took em all on, up until this cop came to break up the fight...And I kinda accidentally punched him...I thought he was a thug..." He said with a chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "So I just kinda took off."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Chris chuckled "who hasn't been in that situation before" he smiled, he turned to Juliet "can i get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Spike rose his eyebrow at Chris...Look's like some competition, but eh...Rich guy with billions of dollars...Or poor mechanic... Spike smirked, chuckling quietly to himself...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 pm

"Goldschlager please, and wow, you punched a cop? Well, good thing they didn't hit you back. Guess you were too fast for 'em, eh?" She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 pm

"Oh no, we fought for a little bit..I knocked him on his ass then took off, I wasn't gonna deal with that..." he chuckled. "But yeah, I guess I was...So you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:07 pm

"You could say that. I live on my own in a house I built ." She winks and says "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Spike chuckled, "Built your own place...Really? No offense but a pretty lady like you doesn't seem like she could...but then again, look's can be deceiving..." He smirked at her, "But me, I live in a decent sized space station, it's kind small. But eh it works, it orbits around one of Jupiter's moons...It's a nice place, got a real nice view of the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:18 pm

"Well that sounds pleasant. I really love astronomy. One of my favorite subjects. " She looks at Chris wondering why he's being so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Chris ordered a round of drinks "yah man, what do you do for a living?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 pm

"I do whatever I need to get by, I'm mainly a mechanic, but eh it's not the easiest thing to live off of with this economy..." Spike couldn't keep his eyes off this Juliet girl, she seemed rather mysterious, he had not encountered that with a woman before...Don't think my chances are very high as long as this Chris guy is around...I gotta find a way to get rid of him, but how? Eh...This day is gonna end up being a strange one...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

"Well atleast it's enough to get by. As long as your happy with it then I guess it isn't so bad. "
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:43 pm

"a mechanic eh? i could use a guy like you, it pays well and grants you damn near immunity" he chuckled, this was turning out to be a tug of war "so Juliet? what do you have planned for the evening?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clubbing Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clubbing Adventure
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: