The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clubbing Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Spike chuckled..."Yeah, it works I guess..." Spike shook his head from left to right, "Sorry man, I'm a solo artist. I don't work very well under some ones command in a sweatshop..." Spike smirked at him as his view drifted back to Juliet..."So what do you do for a living Miss Juliet?"

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 pm

"I'm not sure. Just kind of a day to do spontaneous things. Maybe go to a feild and play manhunt with some random people. Maybe go out to another club. Who knows. But for a living? Well, I sell art,and other things. I like to paint and draw, some people find my work fascinating so they buy it." She giggles as she notices the two men trying to win her attention.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

"spontaneous things hmm? how about cliff diving? it good fun, want to go? ill show you my personal recreation facility, its on Venus, i own it, rock walls, a theme park, a gargantuan pool, you'll love it, come on" he glanced at Spike "your welcome to tag along to, if you'd like"
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 pm

"Sure, and you should come Spike. Always good to have more people. " She smiles encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 pm

"I could...Or I could take you somewhere money can't buy, it's kind of far but the view is one of the most beautiful things in the Galaxy...You ever been to the edge of the galaxy...And just stared around, it's pretty cool...You'll see a lot of things you can't normally see cause of civilization and shit...But eh, then again I'm a cheap guy and enjoy cheap things..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 pm

its a big park Chris thought to himself i should have no problem losing him he led them to his personal ship and sped off towards Venus "i hate being all fancy like this Juliet, but i always say if you got it, flaunt it" he chuckled "how bout we do that afterward, best of both worlds ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"Well I don't only enjoy luxury things. Most of the time I feel as if I shouldn't be living here because of all the expenses. I guess you could say I'm of the middle class. But here's an idea. How about we do both? We can go to the theme park, and then afterwards, I'm not sure if Chris is going to be up to coming with us or not but, then you can take us to the place you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 pm

"I aint got the money for a place like that, unlike you guys I'm in the lower class, plus that's pretty much an all day task...But I'll see ya around beautiful" Spike put his right hand into the shape of a gun, pretending to fire it as he pointed it at her, during this he also gave her a wink. Spike put his hands in his pockets and turned around, letting a cigarette hang from his lips as he inhaled a puff...he began to walk away from them.Hehe, being poor fucks you over again Spike, Oh well...Like I said, rich guy wins...At least this battle...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 pm

"i was gonna pay..." said Chris, he told Juliet to wait there and he ran up alongside Spike "tough break bro, but thanks for taking one for the team, i thought i was in trouble there man" he slung his arm around Spike's shoulder "and about the job, it aint a sweatshop gig, it'll be just me and you, side by side, thinkin' and tinkerin' in the workshop" he handed him his phone number and a credit chip with quite a bit of money on it "gimme a call, i got a good vibe from you, shame we had to meet under these circumstances though" he grinned, indicating, hopefully, that he wanted to be friends, he patted him on the back "seriously, think about it" he walked off, going back toward Juliet
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Spike chuckled at him, "Like I said man, I'm a solo artist, you give me the ships I'll work on em at my place. That's how it'll work," He tossed the credit to the floor..."But I don't need your pity rich boy..." Spike chuckled as he walked away from him, "See ya around guys..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"I wonder what gave him the impression he had to pay.. if you own the place, that would mean we could get in for free.. maybe he just didn't think about it that way." I wish he would have joined us. I would of atleast had 2 friends. And I really wanted to see the place he was gonna show me.. maybe I'll meet up with him again. But Chris is cool anyways. And theme parks are the best too. She stands up and says "Well I suppose the show must go on?" She smiled invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 pm

"i guess so" Chris was a little dismayed, Spike had that little spark he had been looking for for so long, but he at least had Juliet, who was much more than a catch "shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Spike chuckled quietly to himself...Bein a bounty hunter sure helps with tracking skills... He looked down at a small radar that he pulled out of his pocket, it showed two blips standing side by side...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 pm

"Lead the way sir." She smiled following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

Chris walked to his personal ship, he got in and took off toward Venus "do you want anything? this is an AI automated cabin, can get you damn near anything you want haha" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 am

"Uhm, Coffee please? " She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:48 am

a small slot in front of her opened up and a cup of steaming hot coffee popped out, Chris chuckled "i love that thing"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:54 am

"Thanks" she takes a sip and sits down on a nearby seat. "So, Chris, tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am

"well, id like to start off by saying im not the rich asshole i might come off as, i don't know if that burst your bubble but its the truth" he chuckled "i was raised on the streets of inner Earth, it was a challenge of survival from day to day" he sighed, seeming kind of distant "i just rose to the top" he looked at her "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:00 am

"I struggle a lot with trying to keep up with my life economic wise. I get a lot of tresspassers and vandilizers. Therefore I have to spend money on the damages. But I trained my dog Simba to scare them off. Other than that, I came from a foster house I guess you could say. I didn't really grow up on earth, but I somehow made my way over here."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 am

"that's a bummer, ill be sure to look into that" he smiled, they soon landed on Venus and they disembarked, Chris was effortlessly noticed and waved into the gigantic dome that housed the theme park and other amenities "so what do you want to do first?" he questioned with a smile
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am

"Well you built this place, I think we should go on the best rides first." She looks at him with an excited smile. "I've never been to a themepark before.."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 am

"really? hmm" he picked the Gutwrencher, a gruesome ride that goes over 500 feet in the air and then drops, he led her to the front of the line
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 am

" I'm excited. I've never been on a rollercoaster. Not even the cheap carnival ones. I hope I don't find that I'm scared of hights." She smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:16 am

Chris only chuckled, they got in and strapped in and steadily climbed up, the roller coaster clicking beneath them, they neared the lip and stood right on the edge, Chris knew it would stop for a minute or two for suspense "so, did you expect something like this would happen today?" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubbing Adventure   Clubbing Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clubbing Adventure
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: