The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) Empty
PostSubject: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Autumn looked at Brago and smiled..."thanks...Im thinking i can get used to this..." she said and smiled back at his now pulling up into the house and into the gragage as it opened up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:12 pm

"The longer you do it the easier it gets" Brago said laughing and getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Autumn smiled and the Garage closed and she walked towards the entrance of the house. "Well in guessing if im with you it'll get easy real fast!" she said and smiled as she opened the door and held it for Brago.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Brago walked in with his stolen goods.

"Thanks" he said nodding at her on the way in.

"I'm gonna head back to bed, I suggest you do the same" he said heading to his room.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Autumn nodded at him and got into the shower putting on sweats and a tank top.. she wasnt really tired or sleepy asctually so she just stayed up and watchd tv in her room as she messed around with her hair.
"OH MY GOD NO WAY" she said cracking up on what had just happened on her favorite TV show True Blood.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Brago got up from his bed and packed his clothes silently and climbed from the window, he left a small note on Autumn's windshield and then uncovered a space sruiser he had hiddn in the back of the house he hopped in and started it up, by the time Autumn would have heard the engines Brago would be gone, the small note scribbled on notebook paper read:

Autumn, these past few days have been awesome and I left half of our score on the dining room table for you, feel free to keep the house and whatever is in it, I have what I need, sorry for running off like this, I just can't have you hurt because of my past and what I do, I hope to see you again

Brago
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:18 pm

When Autumn awoke she showered and got dressed it was a bit too quiet in the house and he noticed Brago had left. "The hell he go?" she asked her self in a sweet voice as she walked around the trying to find her other boot. she found it and decided to go for a ride.

Autumn found a note and she read it.

Autumn sighed and and folded the note putting it in her bra. she re-entered the house and grabbs what was on the the Dining Room Table. she opened it and stared inside the bag. she quickly stopped herself from day dreaming and squeezed the bag shut carrying it to her car. she got and and cranked it up . She backed up and looked at the house that she had locked up the house she had been staying for th epast few days. and she took her hair out of the ponytail and put her car in to Convertible form she began to zoom off. "I Hope To See You Again as Well Brago." she said to herself as she zoomed off Going back to Venus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)   Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch.2:BULLETS, Bodies, & LooT:(VivaLaCult)
Page 1 of 1