The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) Empty
PostSubject: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:20 am

Autumn was walking into a a tool shop...and she searched around on the counters..."where is it?? ugh.." she said and went into the next aisle. as Autumn searched the counters a rather large man walked up to her.. he was an employee."having trouble there sexy th eman asked in a deep voice. Autumn looked up and grimaced at the man.."get away from me...please.." she said already some what pissed that they didnt even have what she needed.."Aww c'mon gurl..dont be like that... im jus herr to help..i got err thing you need out back...c'mon wit me.." the employee said and placed his han on her shoulder."YOU SICK FUCK!" Autumn said and grabbed the mans hand twisted him around and lifted him into the air and toosed his huge body across the counter and through the wall...the man began moaning in pain, and autumn began walking out of the store wearinfg black skinny jeans, blood red heels and a leather jacket to match the shoes.. as she walked out the door her heels clicking ahs tied her blonde hair up and walked to her car still somewhat pissed."ASSHOLE" she growled to herself.

Last edited by anttz111 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 am

Brago had been in the store just looking for some supplies he had a big company paying him for a model, he saw the whole event took place and was intriged to say the least.

"Hey wait up" he said jogging out after the girl his Omni-Tool was buzzing and he clicked a few buttons on the hologram screen to shut it down.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 am

Autumn looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes..she then stopped and looked at him."Yes?" she said looking at the man she didnt even know. she was on this whole new thing to control her attitude so she tried not to get overly snappy with the man..but merely see wat he wanted. autum crossed her arms and stood by her car.. waiting for the guy to talk.

======Autumns Car========
Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) 0_Gothica-1
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 am

"Is this your car, I was admiring it one the way in" he said looking behind her at her slick car.

"You know I designed a model alot like that" he said with a smile as he pulled up the blueprints for it on his Omni-Tool and showed her.

"I haven't built it yet though, looks like someone beat me to the punch"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 am

Autumn looked at him "sorry...you can slightly re-arrang the tail, and shorten the windshield, give it a new t-shirt..and possibly it'll look like a totally new car! she siad and looked at the car as well.. She loved her work.every piece of it, and every thing she ever made. the black wind shield behan to slide back and and metal stair case folded down...she still stood by the man and looked at the car.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 am

"Did you make this?" he said curiosity leaking through his words he placed his hands back to his sides fixing his pockets his new merchandise was falling out, he had the money to pay for it in the bank, but one of his many mottos "Why buy later what you can steal now" flowed deep in his veins.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 am

by all the crazy shit happening to Autumn lately she grew to make being alert to her surroundings a habbit. she saw the man fixing his poackey asn she laughed."yes..yes i did.." she said and looked back up at him..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 am

"That is amazing, do you mind if I have a look underneath the hood" he said fixing his suit collars so they wouldn't get dirty.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 am

Autm smirked an dlooked at the man.."sure.." she said and tapped her wristwatch the front on the car slow moved forward like a disc tray.. Autumn then walked over..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 am

"So I assume this is your pride and joy." he said walking over to the car.

"This one right here is mine" he said holding up his arm with the Omni-Tool on it.

"This thing functions as virtually any tool, a computer with more Memory, Ban-Width, and RAM than most supercomputers all wrapped around my wrists" he said smiling as he showed off his invention.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am

Autumn smiled.."well.its one of many....nd thats cool. I want one someday.." she said looking at the invention. she liked it..the way it looked and what it could do. she aslo looked at the car ans nodded. "not too bad!" she said and smirked
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 am

"I'm Brago" he said offering the hand that had the Omni-Tool around it which quickly wrapped up into a tight fitting armband like wear (handshake). "Whats your name?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 am

Autumn shool the mans hand peacefully"Princess...but you can call me by my last name if you like...its Autumn" she said and looked at him. she always felt akward when someone asked her her name.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:13 am

"Autumn it is then, what is it you do, I mean other than invent that is" he said trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 am

"I travel...relax..im usually alone..so im home sometimes just watching movies. I go to a party everynow and then..but its not safe when you have guys, alcohol, and a girl like me around. haha..and not that way...i might start a fight. so parties..i dont do alone. but thats pretty much it..other than shop." she said and tapped her fingers on her arms looking at the man...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 am

"Shop...right" he said fixing the stuff in his pocket.

"So I hae to ask this, but do you mind giving me a ride home, I can't remember where I parked my car, or if I even brought it" he said with a half hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 am

Autumn laughed.."mmhmm sure..get in" she aid and allowed him access to the passenger seat. she then got in and the egine roared to life
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:39 am

Brago climbed into the car and buckled up.

"You aren't going to like kill me and throw me in a ditch are you" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 am

autumn laughed..."Your funny...but no..im not planning on it." she said and laughed. and began driving."so where to?" she asked
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 am

"Not far, just down the road here" he said fixing the sunglasses that had begun to slide off his face.

"So do guys like that back at the store bug you a lot" he asked turning to her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 am

Autumn smirked.."yes...but his main problem was touching me. He was a little too close." she said and continued driving.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 am

"I will keep that in mind" he said tapping his hand on his wrist.

"Oh make a left right here" he said pointing at the street.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:07 am

Autumn smiled and swiftly turned the left.."okay ive been driving on wheels all day...time for a change up! whatch this" Autumn said and the car's wheels quickly turned in and disappeared and the hover panels under the car and began to glow.. the car began flyinh low to the ground and she kept driving.."Let me know where." she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 am

"Right there" he said pointing to a small house.

"You want some coffee, it's the least I could do" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:25 am

Autumn smiled "o..okay. Your being nice...should i be worried?" she asked smiling and pulling up to the house. the wheels reappeared and the car parked. she then let the roof slide up and she got out."coffee wont hurt." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next