The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treeee hugger. :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Treeee hugger. :D Empty
PostSubject: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:49 am

Juliet sits by a tree near her house with a book called "Lord Loss" from the Demonata Series. She's on page 142, and really into it. The sun is going to set in about 12 minutes. But she doesn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:51 am

Spike had been standing beside her for a good five minutes, he was standing leaned against the tree smoking a cigarette..."You always read that intensely?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:53 am

Surprised, she jumps up. "Oh, shit you scared me.. yeah, well with this book I do. haha." She sits back down and saves the page in her book. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:56 am

"Dunno...Life just drifted me here I guess...You said somethin about wanting to see the galaxy for what it really is?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am

"Yeah, you seemed like you were in a hurry though. So I didn't say anything about it.." She looks down at her book quickly and stands up. "Want anything? I'm gonna get a drink from inside."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:00 am

Spike chuckled,"Yeah sorry about that...I woulda stayed longer but...Let's just say I aint into the fancy life..." Spike took one last drag from his cigarette and threw it away. "A soda or somethin would be nice..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 am

"Alright. Come on in. It's cooler inside anyways. I have two dogs and a cat, so I hope you're not allergic. " She winks, and walks into the house. She grabs a soda and hands it to Spike as she drinks her lemonade. "So, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 am

Spike stepped inside, being greeted by the animals instantly...For some reasons animals tended to like him...He knelt down to pet the largest dog with one hand as he popped open his soda to drink..."Hey buddy...How ya doing..." Spike then looked back up to Juliet..."Me...I've been doing fine, getting by...Just living life I guess....How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 am

"I'm alright. I really like the scenery here so whenever something bothers me, I just go outside. So usually I'm not in a negitive mood. Where did you say you lived again?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 am

"Yeah, it's pretty nice back on Earth...and me, I live on a space station, it's near one of Jupiter's moons...It's small, but it works..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 am

"I wish I had a veiw like yours though. You made it sound amazing. " She smiles at him in a friendly envious way.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 am

"Hey, maybe you will one day...Ya never know where life will take ya...But I can show it to ya...Well that's what I planned on doing anyway..." He chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:18 am

"Well, let's go then. " She smiled excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:21 am

"Alright, then we will...Cmon.." He nodded for her to follow and headed out the door, he began walking to his ship...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 am

She followed behind him onto his ship and sat in a nearby seat. " This is gonna be awesome."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:30 am

Spike chuckled..."I fly a little fast...So hang on..." Spike started his ship up, his engine revved up, being rather loud...He then instantly took off towards the sky, before Juliet could blink he was in space...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:32 am

Juliet looked outside of the window "It's beautiful already"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:35 am

"You don't travel much do ya?" He chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:39 am

"Not really. I've only seen outer space about twice. And I barely remember it. But I'm glad you took me to see it now. " She smiles at him in a graditutional way. "You don't think it's awesome?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 am

"Eh, it's not that...Space is beautiful...It's just ya kinda get use to it after awhile when you're a pilot..." He chuckled...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 am

"Oh, I getcha. " She sits in the passenger seat next to him and watches him pilot the ship.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 am

Spike yawned and leaned back, letting go of the wheel...His chair reclined a little as well..."We'll be there soon...Til then just relax, unless you got something else in mind..." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 am

"Well you are the pilot. Whatever floats your boat. WAIT. Video games? "
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:56 am

Spike chuckled, "Yeah, back at the house maybe...Sorry, I don't have much fancy things in here.." He said with a scratch of his beard...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:57 am

"Video games aren't fancy. Do you see as materialistic or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treeee hugger. :D
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: