The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treeee hugger. :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 am

"Nah, I love em...It's just getting the screens to play em on in here, plus an extra system just for the road and shit...Eh it's just money I don't have right now...I got some back at the house if ya want to play them."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:02 am

" Whatever you want, I was just uggesting something to do while we wait. " She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:07 am

Spike chuckled, "I have a few ideas..." he smirked at her..."You ever smoke weed"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 am

"Once or twice.. Why? Did you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 am

"That and maybe a few other things...But let's just smoke for now..." He chuckled as he pulled a joint off of his ear, he had been keeping one there the entire time...He quickly lit it up and inhaled a nice hit, he exhaled as he spoke..."This shit's pretty good...So be careful.." He took one more hit and handed it to her...He then pushed a hand through his hair...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 am

She took a dirty hit off of it and said "Shit, you're right. " She took another right before handing it back to him and just layed back a little bit. "
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 am

He chuckled as he inhaled a hit, "I wasn't kiddin..." He exhaled it like a pro and took in his second hit...He then handed it back to her..."Good news, we're near my house...So if ya wanna stop there for a minute to stretch out we can."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 am

She took another hit and said "Sure, why not." She then tries to stand up. And fails. And then laughs at herself.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:29 am

Spike caught her before she could fall, one hand on her lower back and the other on her upper back as he held her, he looked down into her eyes for a moment, just gazing as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 am

"Wow, you've got some nice reflexes for someone who's high." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 am

Spike chuckled..."Thanks...You think you can stand...Or would you like me to carry you..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 am

"Maybe I should try to stand, atleast I know you have cat like reflexes. " She stands up straight, and walks a bit crooked. "Jesus, what the hell happened to my legs? They like.. shrunk.." she stares at her legs curiously.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 am

Spike then swept her off her feet, holding her bridal style..."Yeah, you shouldn't stand yet girlie...You seem a little too happy..." He chuckled as he walked into his station..."Well here it is...My home..." It was decently sized, the place was like a maze though.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 am

"Woah man. Your house is like.. a labrynth.. " she laughs hysterically. "Sorry, pot is just something that messes me up no matter what amount I've had. If I act like a ditz, feel free to send me home."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:49 am

"It's fine, It's kinda cute actually..." He chuckled..."So now what beautiful?" He said looking down at her, "Stay here or head out? I could show you the view I got here upstairs if ya want."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:50 am

"I don't know man. But I know I've got the munchies. Like big time. Mind if we get some grub?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 am

"I can cook ya up somethin here, or we could head out somewhere...But I gotta warn ya, I'm a little low on cash right now.."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 am

"Then I guess we're cooking then. I don't mind that at all. I like home cooked meals better than take out or anything. "
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:02 am

"Alright then, What do ya want? I can cook mostly anything..." He put her down on his couch and headed over to his kitchen, his living room and kitchen were pretty much the same room. he turned on the tv that laid in front of Juliet and popped his neck, he began looking through his fridge...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 am

"Anything that's fast and conveniant pleeeeease"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 am

"Hmm, maybe a breakfast for dinner then eh?" He chuckled..."It's fast and tasty..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 am

"Sounds good to me. HOLY SHIT! WAS THAT A FUCKIN COW OUTSIDE OF THE WINDOW?!"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 am

Spike shook his head with a chuckle..."Nah, it wasn't...I think you're seeing things beautiful..." He pulled out a nice sized frying pan, a bowl, some eggs, butter and some pancake batter, he began mixing the batter with water, letting out a yawn as he did so. After a few moments he was done and began cooking the pancakes, while at the same time making eggs..."Scrambled or sunny side?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 am

"Scrambled, with like.. tons of cheese on it. haha. I feel like such a fat ass and I haven't even eaten anything yet."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 am

Spike chuckled..."It's cool, you got the munchies...I understand..." He flipped the pancake in the air skillfully and caught it in the pan once more...He then added a good amount of cheese to the eggs and quickly cooked them up, it began to get a little hot by the stove so he took off his shirt and threw it somewhere. He then tossed two pancakes onto a plate, followed by a nice serving of eggs...he walked over to her and served it to her, placing it on the coffee table in front of her. He then sat down beside her, her head being closest to him. He leaned back and let out a yawn, placing his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treeee hugger. :D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: