The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treeee hugger. :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 am

"Thanks a ton. Are you tired?" She begins eating the pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:29 am

"No, not at all...Just relaxing..." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:32 am

She shoves a fork full of eggs in his mouth when he wasn't paying attention. "Haha, gotcha!" She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 am

He quickly swallowed the eggs while chuckling, once they were gone he let out a second chuckle..."I have a question Juliet..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:38 am

"What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 am

He turned his eyes to her and gave her a smirk, "May I kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 am

"I don't know if that's a good idea.. I kissed Chris yesterday. I'm not sure if that'd be right.. "
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 am

"That's why I asked..." Spike smiled politely as he stood up..."Well cmon, you still want to see the rest of space or not?" Eh...oh well, I set myself up for it...Shouldn't of thought that I had a chance against Mr.Billionaire....
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:53 am

"Well ofcourse. " She stands up "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 am

"Yeah..." Spike was kind of crushed, he tried to hide it, doing a rather good job at that. He didn't want to make things awkward for her, he also didn't want to show weakness...He couldn't help but be interested in this girl, she was different...She was lively, she was fun...I can't just let Chris just get away with her so easily, how am I gonna win her over with out wealth...I'm a poor mechanic, Chris is a billionaire...What girl in their right mind would ever pick me...Eh what ever...Life rolls on... He nodded for him to follow, he put his hands in his pockets and began walking back towards his ship, opening the door to it for her.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 am

She jumps on his back to his surprise "RAAAAWRRRR!!.. did I scare you? " She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 am

Spike chuckled at her, a big smile came across his face as he looked back to her..."Not really, but you did surprise me..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:07 am

"Awh, I was going for a scare. But surprise is just as good. Haha. You're a great pot buddy. "
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:09 am

"Thanks I guess.." He said with a smile, he then wrestled her into his ship, throwing her into a chair, being careful not hurt her. "Scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:11 am

" Haha, not really. But it was a surprise. " She winks at him and gets comfortable in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 am

Spike hopped over her and into the pilot seat, "I should probably get a shirt...but...Eh..." He chuckled as he started the ship up, it then zoomed off back into space, heading towards their original destination...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:16 am

" Meh, shirt or no shirt. Who caaaaaares. " She looks around. "Is there any way we can jam out to some music?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 am

Spike turned on the radio, some heavy music started playing...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 am

Juliet starts head banging to whatevers playing. She looks at Spike urging him to join, but then realizes he's driving.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:22 am

Spike chuckled and nodded his head gently with her...She's something special alright... He stared at her out of the corner of his eye, admiring her...He began to speed up greatly as well...
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 am

" I think the pot is sarting to wear off a little bit. Maybe I won't be seeing myserious cows in space anymore. ahaha. " She brings her knees up to her cheast beating her legs with her hands to the beat of the music and nods her head more gently.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 am

He chuckled softly to himself, he found everything she said or did interesting..."We're almost there..." He spoke over the music.."Go ahead and look outside, it's nice...Not many people come around here...So the area isn't infested with lights and civilization..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:31 am

She looks out of the window in awe. "It's.. phenoumenal..beautiful.. I wish I could see this all the time."
She looks at Spike giving him a thankful look " I'd rather be almost broke and have this, than be middleclassed and feel incomplete. This is just.. awesome."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 am

"Then why don't you come out here and live with me...There's plenty of room on the station...I'm sure Kassandra wouldn't mind having you around..."
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:41 am

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. But I already have my home on Earth. What about my animals? They need open fields and fresh air. It wouldn't be fair for me to just cage them up like that. But, I can visit a lot, if you were asking so I'd be around more that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treeee hugger. :D   Treeee hugger. :D - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treeee hugger. :D
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: