The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adept of Prestige

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm

December zoomed throught the night in the Moonsinger. his visor picked up a fast movement and locked on it, and lightened tthe area around the thing that looked to be a man. "hmmm" December said to himself and followed the man quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Wilbert felt a chill travel down his spine, he could tell some one was following him...He just had this feeling in his gut...Wilbert slid to a stop and tapped a few buttons on his belt, causing him to blur slightly, he was now invisible to any radars or visors...His suit had these stealth capabilities...Wilbert climbed to a roof to get a decent vantage point of the flying machine...He was wandering around looking for the signal of Wilbert that suddenly vanished...Wilbert was a very quick, and stealthy man..."He has wealth...." He muttered very quietly to himself, he just knew he was a rich man...He loaded a small dark blue bullet into his gun, he cocked it quietly and checked to see if his silencer was still on perfectly...This dark blue bullet was an EMP round, if it were to hit him, it would short circuit his equipment...Everything was in place, he sat up from his hiding spot and shot the bullet at the back of the steel man, it barely made a sound thanks to the silencer...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

As December foated in the Air his suit warned him of a on coming bullet and he dodged it with ease.. he then snapped his head from where the bullet came and the locked on DNA that his visors had read..told December that that was his Target. he then shot 2 missles at the invisble man and the flew towards him knowing exactly where he was.

as the missless flew Decmeber flew in the air and followed behind them and hi visor studied the technology that blocked his vision, and his Emotion.Hmm..interesting...stealth only means one thing....thivery...hmph..if its money he wants why not ask?..hmph..Doesnt Matter. he said to himself and fired another few missles that locked onto the invisible man
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 pm

The EMP round exploded just as it wizzed by him, expelling the EMP outwards, causing it to still shock him. His entire suit short-circuited, disabling it entirely...Wilbert ran off the edge of the roof and rolled down into the alley way, letting the missiles he had fired pound into the roof...He began running down the alleyway, running towards where the steel man would fall. "Strength comes from within, not from a a machine..." He muttered as he sprinted towards him.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Rianna had finished her simple mission. Her form was standing on top of a roof, watching the white eyed male fight off a man in an odd suit. With a chuckle and sprinted forward. As she ran, everything seemingly slowed down for a few moments. She then came to a halt, her form standing in front of the white eyed male. She looked up at the machine type guy while fiery strands of hair whipped across her face. "Stop this madness before I step in to play." As she spoke, she had drawn her lovely, breathing, guns. With the white eyed male so close, she was sure he could see the weapons move and breathe. They arched into her hands, begging to let off a few rounds into the suit in front of her.. Thought there was a distance, the bullets would travel in a tracking formation to gain on the suit of machinery. All she had to do was pull the triggers. But, she waited.. given chance for once.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 pm

[wow that was gay.. Ralph..]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm

((I temporarily disabled electronic equipment with an EMP explosive...How is that gay? It is very real and can happen rather easily...))

Wilbert squinted his eyes, he didn't need her help and felt insulted that she stepped in his way...What did she think just because this man had a robot he was going to win...Wilbert had proved in the past that strength is not found in weapons or technology...He would prove it again tonight...He placed his large, yet gently hand onto her shoulder..."My friend, though the help is appreciated...You need not put yourself in danger for me..." He spoke in his dark and raspy voice....

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 pm

She chuckled and turned her attention to the man behind of her. His voice was covered by some form of device. She had no idea what it was, but it was something. And no.. She was not sacrificing herself for him. She was only here to stop more destruction. "If you would excuse my nature, I am only here to stop more destruction. If you would kindly let your hand fall from my person, I would be glad to keep my guns pointed at the other male in the tin can." As she spoke, her eyes were still upon the man in the metal suit. She had no intention of putting her full attention on the male behind of her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Wilbert kept his eyes squinted, he was annoyed by this girl...She seemed very thick headed, or maybe she was just very anti-social...Or maybe she just didn't care for Wilbert very much...His facial expression was dismayed, though it was hidden beneath the black mask..."Very well...Allow me to aid you.." He stepped forward, standing side by side with her...He assumed a fighting pose, he pulled a small device from his utility belt and gripped it in his hand, it was small so it was easily hidden in the fist he balled...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 am

the suit quickly rebooted and it shot into the air and the eye began to glow again. December looked down from about a mile in the air and scanned both the people.. and read thier DNA, and studied thier weapons."soo..they wanna play...sweet." he said grinning behimd the suit. he streched out his hand and pack of skinny needles fell out and he sent them zooming at thier bodies using his metal telekinesis
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 am

Wilbert quickly threw his device at the metallic spikes, they both collided, causing a rather large explosion...It completely shattered his attack...Wilbert grinned beneath the mask..."I was hoping he had better tricks..." He gripped a second device in his hand, but this one was shaped differently...It was a curved projectile instead of the normal straight one...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 am

Rianna nodded and kept her eyes on the suit as it rose. She was waiting for the right moment. As soon as the needles came from the metallic suit. she smirked. Her form crouched. Another bit of fun was added. An explosion. She had felt the man in black pull something new into his hand. As the explosion was moved into play, she jumped. Her form was hurdled through the air. As she moved, everything slowed down. But that was only to her. She moved like a bullet. As she moved, her form then came into contact with the machinery suit. She allowed four rounds from each of her guns loose as she had moved. Two above the male, two below. One on either side. One at his stomach, and one at his heart. Either way he moved.. The suit would be taken out at the main points of power. She was still gaining on him though, her form rocketing through the air. She looked amazing, moving as she did. It was unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:38 am

December smiled and observed the object from high in the sky.. he then zoomed to a different angle"Boomerang" he then smirked sent 3 large missles down towards the msn and sent thicker needles at bullets and they went straight through them and he then manipulated them to fly towards the girls throat. as he flew over the black man.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:36 am

She couldn't help but giggle as her bullets ATE, yes, ATE right through the needles. They then moved and followed after the suit. Upon impact, because of the male moving, the bullets tore into the suit's right arm. All eight of them. The bullets, seemingly, ate away the metal. They could only hold so much. As soon as they were 'full' they fell free and blew up. It was only like a puff of smoke. But, shrapnel was then thrust to jar into the suit's right side as result of the mini explosions from all eight bullet's. Rianna's form then landed, her feet thrusting into the backside of the suit. She had redirected herself, considering she was in the air.. And, what goes up, must come down. Being a mutant of molecular.. shape, she was only weighing at about.. 127.76lbs, which is not that much. But, because of the weight different on Uranus, she weighed four times that amount. As her form came down upon the suit of machinery, it was thrust face first into the ground. The imprint of her boots would then be placed into the back of the suit. If it hadn't of moved.. The man inside of the suit would have been fine.. But now, due to impact, he was more than likely knocked out, or banged up in the rib area.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 am

[wow...wtf was that?...im just a punching bag right. No Offense to anyone..and im not one to complain..but Damn..Can a topic last with me fighting other than me gettin my ass whooped? lol i can understand the bullets "EATING" yes "EATING" the needles, but the needles are strong enough to slow them down there for giving December enough time to react and or blow those lil sons of bitches to hell....and the whole kicking me in the back thing........wtf? I have no say on wether or not i get hit..and i know that im not suppose to dodge "everything" but damn...!]
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 pm

. o O ( You complain too much. If you knew how to fight correctly, you would be able to win. For now, you're going to have to take the damage. Which really isn't that much, considering your suit broke your fall. Plus, the only real damage are some bruised ribs. It's not like you're dead, or dying. Rianna isn't going to do anything that involves 'death' or 'capture' towards your character. She's not like that. But, you shot at her. She was designed to keep violence down to minimum status and to fight back if need be. You've threatened her life. And yes, the bullets were slowed down by your needles. Another point to look at is the fact that you started going back down. Down, where gravity will pull the bullets after you. Bad move. You need to look at all of the possible things that could happen before you make your move. I did. Yet the bullets weren't even that much to worry about. Rianna, the actual character, was actually the thing/person to worry about. So, forgive me for upsetting you in any way. I'm just a fighter.. My name 'Chelle' used to be everywhere until I retired... And I'm just now getting back into the swing of things... Sorry. =[ You're going to have to get used to fighting like this more often. )
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Wilbert stood off to the side watching the battle...He stood with his arms crossed as a smile spread across his face...It was unseen beneath his mask, but it was still there...He was surprised to see this girl do so well...He had planned on doing something similar and taking the metal man out, but he chose to let her do it instead...It would give him something to talk about with her, this way he seemed less like a stalker when he did. He chuckled as the explosions went off, smoke filled the sky where the metallic man use to be...Wilbert pulled out two small cuffs and tossed them into the sky, they spun around like a boomerang towards the metallic man, it would then stretch out and wrap around him to constrain him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:37 pm

[w/e...im tired of RPing here for now..ill bb when im ready to deal with more bullshit]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm

((You joined our topic using highly destructive weapons and didn't expect to get gang banged?))
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:42 pm

[thats not the point....im used to this bullshit so w/e i always get bangged so what ever...its just im tired of ppl doing whatever they what to my characters..but w/e....I just wish i could enjoy a forum for once. mabey thats why i miss Second Life So Much..mm..idk..doesnt matter.]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:45 pm

((...You lose because you do this, you give in to easily...Your character could recover from that attack...If I were to RP as him I promise he would do very well...))
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm

( i guess...)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

((Just learn to fight better, you notice how rarely I lose? It's because I don't give up after my guy gets cut, or injured...Auron managed to defeat Argent despite the amount of bullets Argent had pummeled into him. It's called being tough on a realistic scale, you make it seem like your guy would die from that one attack...You also probably liked Second Life more because you didn't have to make any physical confrontations, which you don't seem to like anyway...So why make a combat oriented character?...If you aren't a super good fighter, then find others who will fight for you...and stick to characters who aren't based completely around fighting...Like Princess...))
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 pm

(i guess...)

Decembers body hit the ground hard and he quickly hopped up and moved out the way of cuffs. he the held one arm out at the girls face and a small but deadly missled appeared from his wristr the other hand shot out a blade and but the cuuf the he knew would comeback towards him since it lyed like a boomerang.. he grunted at the pain in his ribs but didnt let it take over him.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:25 am

The missile came way too fast. She smirked as it tore into her face. Well, it was supposed to. One problem, she had already learned the chemical compound of the male's weapons, ammo.. and person. Even the metal used for the tin can of a suit. As the missile tore into her face, it materialized into her cheek. It's as if it were passing through her body. She held up her right hand, gun in hand. As she did, the gun "grew" in size. She smirked. It all happened in a matter of about 4.007 seconds. The gun was then the size of a shotgun. She cocked it and the missile, that was once of a normal compound, was now of a more deadly compound. She shot off the simple missile, her left hand allowed her other gun to pop off six rounds towards the left of the male's form. One bullet towards the left side of his face. One for his left shoulder. One for his left arm, near his elbow. One for his left hand. One for his left knee cap, one for his left foot. The missile from her now shotgun in her right hand was towards his abdomen, more so to his right side. IF he tried to avoid the now... death trap of a missile, he would be knocked back by her less deadly bullets that would only eat at his suit and then go off and release shrapnel. It was his choice.. Be knocked down, an in pain.. Or die. This all occurred in exactly 10.103 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adept of Prestige
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next