The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adept of Prestige

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 am

Decembers suit reacted quickly and scanned ALL yes ALL *lol* the bullets and a turret instantly popped up from his righ soulder and shot down the oncoming bullets as he flew up in to air and kept firing at all the bullets that cam his way. he the allowed the missle to follow him and with the palm of his hand he shot a ragin pulse of cosmic energy at the missle.. the cosmic radiation ate at the metal and but the elploding contentents in the missled still was triggered. and a explosion burst into the sky..
while focusing.. 2 of the six bullets came at December he managed to disabled one, bu the other hit his thigh and exploded.."why am i fighting?...I didnt intentionally mean to offend this girl..i was worried about what that the man in black is up to." he said to him self..

Last edited by anttz111 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:58 am

. o O ( Anthony, darling... Did you forget the fact that all of my bullets, even the new ones, track the form they were after? No matter if you dodged my six rounds.. you forgot to disarm my missile, or knock it into a new target.. You're either going to die, or take the hit from at least one of my rounds. If you would rather lose a character so soon, I will gladly be the cause of his death... Along with the weapon, the missile, that you were using against Rianna. )
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 pm

[lol mii bad forgot that missle..ill edit! ^^]
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Rianna could only chuckle. Yes, a loving laugh passed her lips. She watched as her bullet chewed through the metal covering the male's thigh. It stayed in one spot until it was full, breaking through the metal to get lodged between his thigh and the suit. The bullet then exploded, being too 'full' as her other lovely bullets would have been, if they weren't preoccupied. She watched as the whole thigh part of the male's suit was torn to shreds, some of the shrapnel lodging into his actual flesh. Oddly, she heard the sound of his skin tearing, and the blood breaking surface. Her nose picked up the smell of his blood, and also the sound of his voice. "Cute."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 am

December.. bit his lip at the pain and flew down to the grown he landed on his feet and the earth crushed beneath him..the suit slowly began to repair minor damages, and the suit noted the December was shot and provided a oain killing gas to help. the helmet on his head slowly folded back and he smiled...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 am

Gluto plodded over, eyeing the shiny broken metal mischeiviously, he walked up to December and put a massive hand into the hole and tore out a chunk of metal, stuffing it into his massive gullet "yum" was all that passed his lips as he stared down at December
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:44 pm

(WTF??....what the hell was that?...you fucking kidding me right...if that isnt the gayest shit i ever seen.lol do what the hell you want to December im done posting here. fucking bullshit.....gotta be fucking kidding me. All The Bull Shit Is REally Starting to Piss Me Off.....Like how the fuck fo you just walk up and grab a fuckin piece of metal out my damn suit? people already doing what the fuck the want to ALL of my damn characters..the shis starting to ge unfair...im im honestly about finished with all the bull shit cus,its unfair.. SO FUCK IT ALL IM DONE.)
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 am

(( lol i never said it was part of your suit, if you remember Rianna's bullets exploded in your leg lodging shrapnel inside and making a hole, i tore out a piece of SHRAPNEL not a piece of your suit haha, chill out
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 am

((lol))

Wilbert suddenly appeared behind the iron man, using his stealth skills to sneak around while everyone was preoccupied, "Leave now or death will surely find you..." He spoke boldly, a small device was held in his hand and pointed at the iron mans back.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:56 pm

December turned aroun and looked at the guy." Can you please just shut the Fuck up?" december said and walked pass the man and took off into the sky and flew backwards and landed beside Rianna.."look at what you did."he said smirking the damages mae have looked bacd but they werent... the suit wasnt that weak that a couple boom boom bullets could beat the shit out of if.

December looked at her and sighed." he then began to apply liquid metal to the broken part of his thigh. the metal then hardend and the suit charged up quickly. eben thouhg it looked like shit now..it was perfectly fine."Ya know this shit aint gonna happen again!" he said and chuckled as his visor scanned her weapons and saved all the data and everthing about the gun and bullets in his head as he looked at her. the wound on his thigh wasnt bothering hism that much and it was clean ..so eh..what ever.. he then looked at her and the metalplated on his head folded back and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 pm

He had gotten little to none information on Wilbert, since he had been reserved the whole fight...Not to mention his gear was protected against those sort of things...He looked over to Rianna and the thing called Gluto...He waited for their response...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 am

Gluto held his stomach in what appeared to be pain, he groaned "Gluto be back, belly feel baaad" he clomped off in another direction
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Rianna looked forward, watching as the man in black stood behind of the tin can. She heard what he said, and he was right. Rianna was not going to allow him to fight and get away with his life. As soon as the tin can came back to her, she wanted to raise her gun and shoot him in the face, but she chose otherwise. She simple walked passed him and moved away. She kept her back to him, listening as he spoke. "I'm sure you state as such, but you are wrong." Her voice was carried to dance around of his head. She then felt him 'scan' her weapons. The only thing he picked up was the metallic alloy that made up his own suit. Her guns could not just be scanned, and memorized. She couldn't help but laugh to herself. She then looked towards the man in black. "You have done your job. I have done my job. I believe we are to part our ways." She carefully dipped herself into a bow, sliding her left foot back. She then leaned back up and slid her guns into their holsters. She listened as Gluto moved off talking about his upset stomach. She shook her head and walked off then, moving herself towards her ship and away from the man in black and the hungry mutant.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Wilbert moved with great stealth and speed to the top of her vehicle, it seemed as if he had just appeared there like a phantom...He was on one knee, his head tilted downwards with one knuckle planted against the ground while the other rested on his thigh. "Forgive me milady, but I came here to take something. I will not leave empty handed...Either I steal your ship, or you grace me with your presence..." Wilbert was completely serious, he was ready to fight if necessary; he would not fall easily, even if he was a normal human he was no push over...He would show her what a true human is capable of if she wished to end things violently. Though all he really wanted was to spend some time with her, she was interesting to him...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:09 am

She felt him pass her up. She was in no hurry to reach her ship. Her eyes had caught him as he ran and jumped on top of her ship. She laughed, very lightly. Her hands slid to her hips as she looked down to the ground. With a soft sigh, she raised her visage to meet with his own white eyes. "Show me who you really are." She was not going to give up so easily, just as he was not. She smiled, her lips curling into something lovely. She was the Adept of Prestige due to her mind blowing appearance. She was ungodly attractive; it was hard to imagine. This man in black was an interesting fellow, she could give him that much.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 am

Wilbert smirked underneath his mask..."I'm afraid I cannot do that..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 am

She shook her head, her hands sliding forward and then down. She jumped up, having bent as her hands went down. She landed then, a light thud being made as she stood in front of him. "Then how do you expect to get to know me? I do not hide myself. I am here, plain as day. You are hidden behind of mask and suit." She shook her head, her red hair shifting and turning. "If you want to get to know me... I want to get to you. The real you." She then phased through the hatch over her cockpit, which fit at least three people, and sat herself down.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:15 am

Gluto joined the other's once more, he was now a lot slimmer, and his body was comprised of mostly thick slab's of muscle, he now had vibrant orange hair and walked with an air of nonchalance instead of hunger
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Wilbert shook his head, she didn't understand...The man in the mask was the real him, his true colors only shined when he had the mask on...With his mask off he was an entirely different man, a rich business man...He just wouldn't fit in the same way...With the mask he was a reject just like them, shunned from society for what they are capable of...For what they do...He sighed, hoping that she would see things his way...But alas, things cannot always work out the way they do in fairy tales...The man behind this mask was destined to be alone in this world...For that is the price for the burden that I carry...The Hero for the weak, that's what came first...before anything...He could never risk revealing himself...The mask is all she would ever get, or anyone for that matter..."Milady, this is the real me...The only side of me you wish to know...If it is not enough, than I am sorry..It is all I can give..."...He back flipped off her ship and nodded at her one final time before turning around and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 pm

"the mask is a part of him....it may not be the whole story, but its still a big part" Gluto stared at the man, in his mind's new light he could see how intriguing he was " you have to excuse my behavior from before, i was infected with a rare parasite that effects certain things, i admire your abilities" he said with a slight grin
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:50 pm

She shook her head lightly and jumped up from her cockpit. She materialized back through the hatch and as she jumped her form was like a feather coming down. She had landed half way between the newer appearance for Gluto and the man in black. She sighed and looked towards the orange haired man. "Well.. admire all you want." She then moved back towards the form of the man in black. "Your mask may be all I get.. but I am greedy, and content at the same time." If she could just get her hands on him... Her fingers itched, her skin literally crawling as she watched him. Her eyes flickered to a different color and her lips twitched for a moment and then it subsided.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Wilbert stopped walking, standing with his back facing them...He let out a deep breath and turned his head so that he could see the two..."Your admiration is flattering, but unnecessary...I am just a man doing what he can... " He didn't really reply to her though, he had already made it clear that his mask would not be removed...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:13 pm

She stepped forward, moving closer to the man in black. "Keep on your mask, Stranger.. I am willing to get to know you." She then looked back to the man with orange hair. "Gluto.. I'm glad you're no longer suffering. Let us all head out..?" She looked back towards the man in black and then towards Gluto. She jumped up and opened the hatch, waiting for them to join her.. or go their own ways.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:02 am

Gluto snorted, then walked into the open hatch "let's go"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:26 am

Wilbert turned around to face the two once more, he wanted to join them but felt that he couldn't...He still had much to do, especially since he hadn't stolen from them...Due to this he was behind on schedule...He bowed to the both of them, though it was more directed towards the girl..."I'm sorry Milday, but I cannot leave so soon...There is much to do...Until fate brings us together once more..." He back flipped away from them, disappearing into the night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adept of Prestige
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next