The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adept of Prestige

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

The Adept of Prestige - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Rianna sighed and pulled a lever, the hatch closed and the ship roared to life. "Don't touch anything without permission." Her hands slid onto the wheel, her eyes having never left what was ahead of her. As she lifted from the planet's surface, the gravity that was tugging on her ship lifted as she raised into the vast void of space.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Adept of Prestige - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adept of Prestige   The Adept of Prestige - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Wilbert stood with his arms crossed on a very tall building, he stared up into the night sky...It was elegant, full of stars and beauty...He watched their ship leave the planet's surface, he didn't want them to leave; he didn't want her to leave...He had a love at first sight, such power, such beauty, such grace...She was a hell of a woman..."Alas, all fairy tales cannot come true...For they are not real...In the real world, the Black Knight never get's the princess, he never rides off into the sunset...To fight off our enemies, I became what they were...A Monster, a Knight for the weak...But have I became what all monsters become?" He took a moment from his monologue and let out a deep sigh.......Alone?... He asked himself...Thousands of thoughts were running through his head...But this was his burden, he had chosen this mask to wear...He had always wondered if it was worth it, if it was worth not having a normal life...Every time he came back to the same conclusion...The Galaxy needed him, they needed him more than they needed another normal man...He was a selfless man, a true hero...
Back to top Go down

The Adept of Prestige
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4