The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 pm

"Not yet, just check your pockets....a lot" he said smiling walking up the old apartment stairs.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 am

"you cant get much out of these tight jeans with out me knowing" She said and smirked as she followed him her hands in er jacet pockets..whichh were empty..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:41 am

Brago just smiled, he opened his door with a small card, and swung open the door, he threw his card and jacket on the table by the door, for such shabby outsides it was actually a very well put together place, with up to date appliances and a unique room design he pushed a small button on his coffe machine without looking up from his blueprints he instinctivly picked up.

"Just sit whever you want...make yourself at home" he said realizing again, he had a visitor.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:45 am

Autumn looked around and smiked she then leaned agaisnt a wall an wen to sit down in a tall chair,,nex to a counter...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:46 am

"If you want I can show you my ;ab while the coffee is brewing" he said tossing down the blueprints.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 am

"umm..okay..." Autumn said and smirked she stood up and walked to his side.. "sooo.." she said nudging him a little.as he stood still
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Brago smiled as she nudged him and then began to walk over to a countertop.

"Hold on" he said puching a button when a keypad lifted from the counter and Brago quickly entered the codes and the wall folded into the floor, opening to a large white room with screen beeping and numbers flying on their screens.

"Here it is, all of my inventions" he said with a smile.

"Well all my inventions on Earth anyway"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 pm

autumn walked around the room with a smirk..."This is so cool! You have anything thats broken? i want to show you something that i can do" she said and smiked and hs removed her hands from her pockets and looked at some of the small gadgets.. she was scared to touch anything..if she had ot nervous she might broken it..so she just examined with her eyes and smirked when..she turned to look at Brgao over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:12 pm

"Nothing is broken really...except for that" he said pointing to a complex looking gun.

"It shoots highly effective tranquilizar darts long distances, but it got jammed and I can't seem to get it working again." he said removing it from it's case.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:47 pm

",,...well what are you using it for?" Autumn asked and walked over to the machine and looked at it not touching it.. she stood by Brago and gazed at the weapon...wondering..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 pm

"My line of work requires me to take out targets sometimes" he said choosing his words carefully not to reveal too much.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Autumn smirked and amiled he then looked at him..."Okay Brago...you hiding something..anf you making it obvious....Your either a Bounty Hunter or a Thief. You dont have to hide anything from me." she said and smirked."unlike alot of people in this day and age, im not going to lie, or betray someone. I think you'll find that out for yourself, if we hang out more." she said and looked back at the machine. a silence grew over them and and she examined the tranquilizer. she placed her hand on the machine and something round shaped popped out. okay..there it goes.." she said and pointed it to the ground, it was a good thing that it was electronic. she shot at the ground and a syringe dart shot out."...fixed.." she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Brago grabbed the gun and it spun and wrapped around his arm and he shot a few rounds at a dummy.

"Wow impressive" he said as he placed it back down.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Autumn smiled..."thanks....and i think you forgot about the coffee..." she said and chuckled sweetly, and placed her hands back in her pockets. she looked at him and waited for him to lead the way..if he even wanted coffee.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Brago smiled and laughed he walked slowly back to the coffee machine and made himself a cup.

"Help yourself" he said taking a sip of his.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Autumn smiled and made herself a cup..she then sat down at a white table and looked over at him before taking a sip. "so your from Earth right.." she asked as she stirred her coffee around with a spoon.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 pm

"Heh actually no....I was born on Pluto, my family has been there for as long as any of them can remember" he said smiling.

"All a bunch of miners" he said his smile fading.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 pm

"ooh..Pluto...thats far!" she said noting his fading smile. and took another sip of the coffee.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 pm

"Yeah not far enough....so where are you from" he said his smile somewhat returning.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Autumn smiled "Im from Venus! Ha..Everyone only looks at how beautiful it is there.. like the California or Florida of The USA. but I stayed in the "L.A." where things were hard." she said and smirked..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 pm

"I have seen my share of Venus" he said and was interrupted in mid sentence of a knock on the door.

"Oh shit" he said as he hurried to the door and grabbed the butterfly knife on the same table as his jacket, he looked through the peep hole.

"Get down" he said quietly to Autumn.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Autumn got down quickly and hid behind a wall "what the hell?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 am

"I don't exactly have alot of friends" he said as he placed his hand of the door knob and opened the door quickly one of the guys rushed through the door and Brago twirled the knife jamming it into the man's chest, another rushed in and moved towards Autumn. The other turned to Brago.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 am

Autumn jumped up and slammed her head into he mans neck breaking it and his body dropped to the floor.. she then pulled her twin pistols from the inside of her jacket and shot the man going towards Brago.."You okay?" she asked walking quickly up to Brago her 4 inch heels clinking on the floor
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult☼

VivaLaCult☼

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 am

"Yeah I am fine, but since you shot that guy there is blood on my floor" Brago said pulling the bodies onto a pile.

"That's why I used my knife" he said twirling it into a hold position and slid it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)   Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch.1:A S S H O L E !(VivaLaCult)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next