The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! Empty
PostSubject: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 am

Yawned, stretching as she yanked herself from her bed. She smelt breakfast from the kitchen. As she pulled herself from her bed, the shorter tank top would lift along with her arms as she leaned back, stretching. Her perfectly tan, toned tummy shifted as she fixed her stance. She shook her hair from her eyes and staggered towards her bathroom. Stripping, she slid into the shower, lids falling to hide the golden hues of her eyes. The water felt wonderful against her worn body. Yet again, she had over done it. She ran too hard, did too many sit ups, and forgot to eat... Sighing with relief she stayed in the shower until the water ran cold. In the process, she had washed her hair and scrubbed her tired muscles. Turning off the water, she got out and slid into her robe. She tied her hair in a towel, rubbing until it dried. She then left the towel on while she got dressed. Sitting on her bed, she zipped up her other boot then pulled the towel from her hair. "God.. I need to remember important things.." Her soft voice was so sweet, full of an unknown innocence. She moved to her dresser and looked at herself in the mirror on top of the five foot by two foot by three foot metal box. [Think: WidthxLengthxHeight] She slid her hand to her hair and pulled it into a ponytail, shoving chopsticks in it to hold it there. She then added her lovely skull like hair beret to hold back a few stray strands. She walked out of her room, the automatic door opening on command of her weight. The door closed and locked behind of her.

She found herself outside after she had eaten breakfast, a simple bowl of some cereal and a few slices of toast. She had washed it down with a glass of orange juice. As soon as she was outside, the sun beat down on her. She was already tan enough. Sliding on her sunglasses, she walked then, venturing into the heart of the city she lived in to find some form of entertainment. She had no idea who or what she would run into, so she had her gun hooked over her shoulder as she walked. Hair bounced along with her breasts. She was well endowed, and had no reason to hide what she had. Long legs pulled her forward, golden hues staring past orange sunglasses to keep her on track. "Today.. is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:06 am

Spike was practically in a trance as he walked down the empty streets, every one was off at work during this time and Spike had no true job...His eyes were shut, his hands in his pockets, and a cigarette hanging from his lips. His hair was a mess, the usual bed headed style...He was at peace...He then suddenly bumped into someone, quickly and rudely awaking him from his trance. He had knocked a girl straight onto her ass by accident..."Oh shit...Sorry..." He crouched down at eye level with her..."You okay?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:10 am

>>delete plz<<

Last edited by anttz111 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 am

Faydra cried out in surprise. Her arms flailed, her hair shifting and whipping herself in the face. Her gun had flown from her gasp, falling a foot to her right. She pouted, rubbing her lower back lightly. "Ow!" As she rubbed her lower back, her breasts bounced lightly within her bikini type top. She blinked and hesitantly looked up at the male that had ran into him. Her glasses had also been knocked from her face. She shook her head, registering. Faydra hadn't even noticed the other femme' walking towards her.. nor did she even hear her to begin with. With a soft sigh, she shifted some and stood up with a bounce. Her breasts bounced again, the view perfect from the male's crouched position. She bent over then and grabbed her sniper rifle, sliding it over her shoulder again. After fixing herself, she answered his question,"Yeah. I'm okay. Sorry for not watching my step." She had given him a genuine smile, head tilting as she placed her glasses on her face. She pushed them back so they rested in her hair, rather than blocked her golden optics from his view. "Well.. I guess I should get going, then." The girl, Faydra Rockwood, smiled yet again and walked, her form sliding passed his, casually walking away.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:36 am

Spike stood back up and rubbed his neck, he felt guilty for knocking her over like that, he wanted to some how make it up to her..."Hey wait..." He called out to her..."Sorry for knocking you over like that...I wasn't paying attention, sometimes I just zone out ya'know? Let me make it up to you...You wanna get some coffee or something?" He gave her a smirk, his right eyebrow slightly rose as he did so.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:44 am

She heard him, her feet shuffling her to a stop. She took a moment and then turned part of the way around. "Hmn?" pressed to her lips, a light questioning hum. She watched him, her golden hues catching his as she slid her hands to her hips. She took a moment, thinking while her eyes took in his smirk. She smiled back. "Yeah. We can go get something to drink.. I'm not much of a coffee fan.. How about we walk around for a while first, though? That way I could have a cup of coffee with you. Ya'kno'?" She chuckled lightly, her form stepping back to stand by his side. She was too confident in herself, and trusted people a bit too easily.. But, he looked like a very trustworthy person.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 am

Spike gave a slight nod, letting a smirk come to his face once more..."Alright, what ever works for ya'..." Before they began walking, Spike removed his right hand from his pocket, extending it to her for a handshake. He turned his head to look at her, his eyes met hers. His dark green eyes glowed in the sunlight, bringing the dark yellow streaks out much more. "The name's Spike, what's yours beautiful?" He said with a wink and a smirk as the wind brushed against his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:06 am

Faydra had nodded, her hand extending to slide into his. She shook his hand, her grip firm. She had been raised around boys. Her cousins, really.. But since they were off in space.. she was left alone with her Uncle. She smiled and allowed the bright golden hues to lock onto his. The sun had also caught her eyes, enhancing the lovely colors of orange and yellow, looking alike to liquid amber. As she graced her face with that genuine smile, it broke so she could speak. "The name is Faydra. It's nice to meet you, Spike." She had nodded, her smile returning as she slid her hand away from his and back to her side. She then started to walk, the wind tossing her long ponytail as well, her bangs brushing against her eyes. "So, lead me onward to.. wherever.. Haha."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:17 am

Spike put both his hands into his pockets, letting only his thumbs hang out as he started walking with her. He let out a nervous chuckle, then quickly ended it so that he could speak "Well to be honest, I don't know this city at all...I was hoping you did..." He then slightly turned his head to her and smirked..."But it's what ever, we can just go for a nice walk instead...Hopefully we don't get lost or something." He chuckled, as he turned his head back forward. He slightly hunched as he walked, his eyes closed. He then quickly pulled out a pack of cigarettes with his left hand. He popped one out and grabbed it with his lips, he quickly pulled out a lighter with his right hand and lit the cigarette, taking a quick drag from it as he held the pack out to her, a cigarette sticking out from the top. "You smoke?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 am

She slid her arms into a crossed position just beneath her breasts. They jiggled lightly as she walked, eyes cast forward. Boots would pad the sidewalk, a very small smile playing her lips. "Well, it's okay. I know this place like the back of my hand." She had smiled again, eyes flickering to his form. She looked him over. He was pretty good looking for an older guy. How did she know? She had watched his eyes and noticed how he wasn't swayed by her exposed body. She was glad he wasn't swayed, which meant he wasn't really out to get her in any form or fashion... Just treating her like a normal person. She watched him from the corner of her eye, noting the pack of cigarettes. She waved her hand to him. "It's a bad habit. I'm trying to quit, actually." She laughed, giving him a lopsided smile, some of a half-heart nature. She grabbed his arm and led him around of a corner and down the sidewalk still. "I hope you like parks.. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:56 am

Spike was taken by surprise, he didn't expect her to grab his arm and pull him around the corner. He slightly lost his footing, causing his legs to shuffle about. He quickly got back his balance and chuckled at himself..."What ever you wanna do is cool with me...I'm just here to chill." He smirked at her as he took his hands out of his pockets, stretching as he walked. He then placed his hands behind his head, puffing his cigarette as he walked. He opened one eye and looked at her with it. "So, do ya live here or something?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:31 am

She allowed her hand to slide from his arm, moving back to her side, rather than a crossed position. As her hips swayed, her hands following suit. She hadn't even noticed him almost losing balance.. She's very selective upon what she sees, or cares about. Licking her lips, she stretched lightly. It was still a bit earlier in the day; before noon, at least. Upon feeling eyes, or a single eye upon her, she glanced to him, chuckling lightly. "I've lived here my whole life. Haha. So... where are you from?" Kept her eyes on him and then looked ahead. The park had finally came into view. It was lush with vegetation, stray dogs and cats running around. She smiled, a butterfly moving past her. She just kept walking, staying on the main path. Bushes and thick trees hid them from other eyes. They were alone, free to talk and share opinions and simple conversation.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:38 am

Spike chuckled at her question, he stopped walking for a moment to enjoy his surroundings. He had never seen so much vegetation and life...It was a new experience for him... "That's pretty cool, but me...Eh, I have no clue where I'm from...I guess Mars...That's where I woke up at least..." He opened both his eyes and tossed his finished cigarette to the floor, putting it out with his boot. He then let out a yawn and turned to her, a lazy and unmotivated look was on his face. He placed both his hands into his pockets and slightly hunched.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:50 am

She breathed in, smiling more to herself than him. The sky was a crystalline blue, peeking through the trees. A happy sigh passed her lips as she looked to him, her jaw dropped. "M-Mars..? You've been to different planets?!" She got excited. She stopped mid-step and leaned up on her toes. Eyes bore into his, tracing the green laced with yellow. She couldn't really believe it. Her dream.. he had lived her dream. Maybe he was living her dream right now. She had no real idea. She bit her lower lip and looked down for a moment then looked back up to him. "Why were you on Mars? I mean.. if you can't remember where you're from.. You must know something.. Like, why you were on Mars... And, you got to travel from Mars to Earth.. Wow. I'm so jealous of you right now!" All she ever wanted was to just be in space... to travel and see different planets. If her dream could come true, she would never ask for anything else in her life. She stood back on the flats of her feet, standing shorter than him. Her hair almost stood on end, one of those nifty anime moments of excitement. She looked cute, a bright excited expression stealing her face.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 am

Spike chuckled at her, he pulled his right hand from his pocket and motioned for her to calm down by moving his hand up and down slowly. He stopped his laughter and smirked at her, placing his hand back in his pocket. "No clue why I was there, I just remember waking up in this wreckage, I couldn't see anything, but all I could taste was blood, and all I could smell was fire...Then I woke up in the hospital...But eh, it's what ever...and space travel aint that impressive...I do it all the time...What did you think I lived here? He chuckled, but then quickly ended it so that he could speak. "I can take ya for a ride, my ship aint to far from here...Name anywhere in the galaxy you wanna go and I can take ya there..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:13 am

As he motioned for her to calm down, she did so, relaxing her gripped fists. She just smiled and listened. As soon as he mentioned he could take her for a ride, she nodded. "Yes! Please?" Her eyes lit up, the already loving gold hue glowing brighter in the sunlight. She jumped on him, arms clinging to his neck, her arm having slipped off her gun. It fell with a clink to the ground, toppling over to it's side. She bend her knees, feet in an aerial position as she hugged him. "That would be so awesome! You just don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 am

Spike had never met some one who cared this much about space, or leaving Earth...Then again, he hadn't met very many people...He rose his eyebrow as she hugged him, he didn't expect her to suddenly do this. It made him slightly blush, he hesitantly moved his right hand out of his pocket and placed it onto her back, returning the hug. "It's not a problem, I can take ya for a ride anytime beautiful. Ya just have ta ask..." He smirked, he then pulled his left hand out of his pocket, a pair of keys were in his hand...He then clicked a button and in a few moments a red ship flew towards them, and hovered above them, it's cock pit opened up, waiting for Spike to jump into it. The ship couldn't land since there were trees around, and Spike just wanted to look cool anyway..."Well cmon, get on my back..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:12 am

She squeezed him one last time before letting go and landing on her feet. She almost blushed at his comment on her looks. Beautiful? Feh. Not really. She was pretty. Yeah, just pretty. Cute maybe. Beautiful? Nah. She looked to the keys and then staggered as she looked up to the red craft. Her eyes were wide, lashes batting as she blinked. "Wow... Sure..." She answered his command. She swooped and grabbed up her gun, slinging it over her shoulder. She then moved and jumped up onto his back. Her legs wrapped around of his waist, her arms around of his neck, but sort of clung to his shoulders instead of choking him. She then smiled and leaned her cheek into his. "All right! Let's go!" She wasn't even in the ship, and she was ready... Heh.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:22 am

Spike moved her hands so that they wrapped around his neck, he then immediately felt her breast push against his back, he didn't realize how large they were til now, he hadn't exactly looked, it's not that she wasn't beautiful, it's just Spike tended not to pay very much attention to things. He chuckled..."Don't worry, You won't hurt me...Plus I'd like to know you'll be on my back for sure when I jump up there." He smirked as he turned around walking away from his spacecraft, he then turned around after getting a decent running distance. "Hang on." He then took off full sprint, his speed unaffected by her being on his back. He then quickly jumped up to his ship, grabbing onto the railing that was meant to be stepped on to help some one in. He then pulled himself and her up with both hands, climbing up to his cock pit and hopping in..."It's a one seater, so it might be kinda cramped...Sorry...You can sit up front if you'd rather...But I'm still drivin!"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 am

She slid her hands, palms flat to his neck for a moment. She then bit her lower lip and shifted. Her boobs rubbed against his back lightly, and then she carefully hugging his neck, digits curling."Okay! Let's go!" Her thighs clenched him, holding onto him tighter as he sprinted. She watched with awe, eyes bright as she looked to the red ship. She laughed loud, her form leaning back lightly. The wind in her hair made chills run down her spine. With impact, she snapped back to his back, her boobs pressing into him. She winced slightly, but it really didn't hurt that bad. She carefully let go of him, shifting somewhat in the cramped space. "So.. it would be okay if I sat with you?" She tilted her head to the side, watching him curiously. She hoped he would be okay with it...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 am

Spike rose his eyebrow, he was confused by what she meant by that..."But...You are sitting with me..." He scratched his head and shrugged his shoulders, just going with the flow at this point..."Sure, what ever ya want." The engine was already started, Spike began pressing the gas to make it roar, he was rather proud of his ship since he had built it from scratch. "Haha, man just listen to this baby roar."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:14 am

She looked at him, chuckling to herself. She then slid and moved into his lap. She settled herself, sliding in between his legs, fitting almost perfectly. "Heh.. Wow.. So, where'd you get this ship?" Eyes darted about the cock pit, tracing the simple, yet all too complex for her controls and what not. She blinked lightly, turning somewhat to look at his face. As she turned, she pressed up against him, not even really paying attention to what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 am

Spike then quickly pressed a button, causing the cock pit to close. "Hang on!" He then tilted his ship upwards and took off into space, in a matter of seconds they were already out into the darkness of space..."Welcome to outer space..." He smirked. "The ship? Eh, I built it from scratch."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:22 am

Upon the ship taking off she gripped his thighs, her back pressing into his front. Her thighs pressed together tighter, eyes wide with that lovely excitement. She grinned and leaned forward, looking out of the window. "Wow..." She then turned slightly, looking back to him. "Whoa.. Really? You built this? It's beautiful, really. Heh." She relaxed her grip, hands shifting to lay against his thighs as she leaned forward again. She was amazed. It was so amazing outside. She was in love. Her heart raced, a grin stuck to her face.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:26 am

Spike smirked, "Glad I could make ya so happy...Just don't get too happy, you move around a lot when you're happy...Which could cause some other things to get happy..." Spike chuckled nervously, her moving around like that couldn't help but turn him on. He wasn't trying to be a pervert to her, he was just giving her a fair warning, most girls didn't exactly like to suddenly be poked in that manner...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next