The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:49 am

Spike helped her off of his ship and onto normal ground once more, he smirked at her..."What, you wanna live here or something?" His words were a sincere offer...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 am

She blinked lightly and looked at him. Was he really serious? "Are you serious?" His sincere tone wasn't fake, by the look in his eyes.. She just had to ask to make sure. A lot of her hopes and dreams had been crushed when she was a little girl.. so she wasn't going to allow herself to be ruined now.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 am

Spike's face changed to a blank.."No I wasn't, It was all a joke..." Spike chuckled, "Of course I'm serious, I own the place...The only thing I pay for is drugs, food, and power. Just chip in with that and you can get a room here...My home is yours..." He smiled at her, she seemed so excited about it...He was glad, it was nice to have some one else around...Kassandra was almost never home anyway...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 am

Her face fell, accepting his fake joke... She then grinned and stuck out her tongue. She jumped on him, hugging him tight. Her legs wrapped around of his waist in the process. "Awesome! So, I can just.. move in? I can help pay for food.. drugs, and power. I don't care." Golden hued optics were so right and excited as she smiled to him. She wanted to kiss him. The impulse was matter over mind for the time being. She pressed her lips to his, kissing him quite forcefully.. but it was thank you kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:03 am

Spike chuckled, not really taken by surprise this time, though when she wrapped around him in that manner, his mind couldn't help but drift off into the gutter..."Just food and power. It'll be nice to have you around."He accepted the kiss and placed his arms around her, one on her upper back and the other groped her bottom, he couldn't help himself. He had restrained himself all day, besides he was confident she would like it anyway...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm

As he chuckled she had chuckled back. She nodded at his request for money for food and power. She could handle that, easily. "I'm glad you'll have me.. Hehe." She couldn't hold back a smile. As their lips touched from her impulsive kiss, she wrapped her arms around of him tighter. She felt him kiss her back, and she liked it. She also enjoyed the way his arms wrapped around of her. She shifted very lightly, her breasts pressing into his chest as her thighs tightened about his hips.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:06 am

Spike ignored her words, his kissing became more aggressive, his hands trailed her back softly, every few moments one hand would stop to grab her bottom. He was obviously turned on by her, she more than likely felt that he was turned on to. He broke his kiss off and looked her dead in the eyes, "May I take you..." He said in his deep some what raspy voice, his voice always carried a lazy and unmotivated feel....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 am

She clung to him, hips rocking very gently. She moved in a circular motion. As she rocked into him, she would arch away and then press back against him. Her breasts bounced because of her actions, hands moving into his hair. She bit his lower lip and suckled lightly before pulling back as he spoke. She stared into his eyes, gasping very lightly for her breath. She nodded slowly and then answered. "Yeah.. Haha. Yeah. Please!" She pulled his lips back into hers, her tongue moving into his mouth. She flickered her tongue some, massaging his own. Fingers curled, nails grazing his scalp very lightly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:37 am

Spike returned the kiss, his tongue massaging hers, he enjoyed it when she played with his hair...He felt himself poking her, he couldn't wait any longer...He began moving towards his bedroom, and once there she was thrown onto the bed rather roughly. Spike threw his shirt off immediately then got onto the bed, crawling towards her bottom half. He kissed her stomach gently, slowly moving further down. He pulled at her pants with his teeth.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 am

She moaned into his mouth, arching her clothed pussy into his erect dick. She could feel him through his pants. Her fingernails dragged down his back as he carried her to his room. She let him go and kicked off her boots the moment she hit the bed. They fell to the floor with a thump. She rubbed her hand over his hair, giggling lightly from the kisses he gave her tummy. She bit her lower lip and stared down at him, hips wiggling to help him get her short, shorts off. The way he was pulling them with his teeth turned her on even more. Her hands laid on the bed, fingers gripping the blanket somewhat as she raised her hips. "Mmn... Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:28 am

Spike had completely undone her belt and unbuttoned her shorts with his teeth alone. He ran his hands up her thighs slowly, grabbing onto her shorts and pulling them down, he took them completely off and tossed them somewhere on the floor...He the preceded to kiss her inner thigh, moving slowly up her thigh with each kiss until he reached her pussy which was still clothed by her panties...He kissed her clothed pussy and pushed his tongue into her, wiggling it around.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:56 am

It was almost a blessing to Spike that she barely wore any clothes as it was. As soon as her shorts were off, that left her in her panties and that bikini top. A pair of leggings as well, but they weren't in the way really. She grinned and looked down at him, hands moving to rub up and down her stomach and sides. She arched slightly, spreading her legs a bit more for his benefit. As soon as he kissed her through her panties, she arched slightly, a small gasp passing her lips. "Ahhnghh~.. hah.. Mmn.." She bit her lower lip and continued to grin, looking down at him on occasion. She loved the way his mouth worked.. and for the time being, it was only a taste. . o O ( No pun intended... )
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 am

Spike gently bit her clitoris through her panties, he then released and moved back up to her stomach, kissing that as well, and moving down with each kiss. He grabbed her panties in between his teeth and pulled them off slowly, he then inhaled her scent. It was breath taking, she smelt amazing everywhere. once her panties were off he moved his head back in between her legs. He then began to gently massage her clitoris with his tongue, moving it slowly at first...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 am

She gasped and bit her lip to keep quiet. She loved that all too much. His bite sent chills up and down her spine. She looked down at him again, watching as he kissed down her stomach. Faydra smiled at him, raising up so that he could pull her panties off all the way. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes as she moved her hands to her breasts and squeezed them lightly. She rocked her hips, gasping once he came into contact with her again. "Mmn.. Ahhnngh~.. Uhhnngh.." She couldn't help but make noise, gasping between her sexy moans...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:13 am

Spike grabbed onto her hips and pulled her closer, becoming more aggressive with his licking. He then planted his lips onto her pussy and kissed it, moving his tongue wildly about at the same time. he couldn't wait any longer, he needed some form of pleasure to...He then picked her up, holding her by her lower back and hanging her upside down. He continued to aggressively eat her pussy, as her face lingered near his crotch...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:16 am

Her legs would shift, moving over his shoulder, resting against his back. Uncontrollable gasps and moans kept passing her thick pink lips. She licked her lips, biting them everything now and then. When he picked her up and held her upside down she blinked but went along with it. Her legs spread eagle, toes curling as she moaned again. She moved her hands and unbuttoned his pants. She shoved them down his hips and gingerly moved her hand to his dick, pulling it from his boxers. She licked her lips and then engulfed the throbbing piece of art into her mouth. She bobbed her head, eyes closing as her tongue wrapped about the head of his cock. She hummed, the vibrations moving to roll down his cock. She took his full length into his mouth, suckling then pulling back as she sucked. She laughed lightly, but couldn't help moaning from the pleasure he gave her. She sucked on the head of his cock, hands massaging his length. He was so big, and she loved the way he tasted.. His skin was just.. he didn't taste like a guy that ate a lot of salty foods. His skin had a somewhat sweet, but still bland taste. All in all, she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 am

Spike groaned, his head pulling away and bending back for a moment, he then returned to eat her pussy. Wildly spinning his tongue around her clitoris, and every few moments he would move in and kiss her pussy. He shoved the tip of his tongue inside her, wiggling it around for a few moments before pulling back. He took a moment to admire her anatomy, everything was perfect, her pussy was a perfect pink, moist, warm and welcoming. Her ass was perfect as well, having a nice sized round bottom. He couldn't help himself to it, he spread her cheeks apart and stuck his face in between them, he began kissing her and licking around, he then stuck the tip of his tongue into her ass. He pulled out for a moment and went back to kiss her pussy, switching in between her holes every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:42 am

She almost whimpered once he pulled away from her. She didn't stop pleasuring him. Her tongue lolled against his tensed muscle, her lips wrapping around of his girth. She hummed, trying to suppress her moans. It was best she didn't fight herself. She practically pounded his cock with her mouth, hands helping as she suckled and flicked her tongue over the head of his cock. The moans kept coming, sending those lovely vibrations against his member. The pleasure from him was mind blowing-ly fantastic! She kept her eyes closed, one of her hands moving to fondle his balls. But it wasn't an awkward fondle, it was a more massaging pleasure touch.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 am

Spike groaned with pleasure, her mouth was warm and felt amazing, she seemed to know what she was doing and well. He turned around so that his back was facing the bed, not stopping his tongue massage while he did so. He was planning in laying down, just not yet...He let go of her with one arm, but still held her tight with the other. He was strong enough to hold her up even with one arm. He brought his free hand to her pussy and gently slid his pointer finger into her, pumping it in and out and he massaged her clitoris with his tongue, still stopping every few moments to kiss it. His ring finger massaged her anus, not slipping it in, he didn't want to unless she was okay it . He broke away from her pussy for a moment, still pumping his finger in and out of her, "May I?" He said with a groan, to let her know what he meant he gently stuck the tip of his ring finger in her anus.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Her tongue would flick and press against the head of his cock. Hands were busy as well; one pumped his shaft, the other gave his balls some lovely attention. But it wasn't just him gaining pleasure, she was getting some mind-blowing love touches as well. As they were turned about, she rested her elbows on the bed slightly. Her toes curled and she gasped. A finger..? "Mmn!" she said suddenly, eyes wide as she gasped. This made a vacuum type lock around of his cock until she breathed out; in other words, major pleasure that sent chills up his spine. She felt his digits slide in and out of her virgin cunt. It felt really good. She wiggled her hips slightly, enjoying his touch. With the slight touch to her anus, it was immediate to tighten up.. But, she didn't. It felt even better. As he pulled away and asked her a breathy question, she removed her mouth and almost yelled, but gasping for breath made her answer sexy sounding. "Mmnnghh.. Yeaahh~..!" She reacted to just the tip of his finger in her ass; it made her shiver in a very good way. She licked her lips and then shoved his cock back in her mouth, sucking on it again... she was sure she could get him to cum once with just her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:23 am

Spike's eyes shut, he groaned in pleasure, he was nearing a quick first climax. Her mouth felt amazing, she moved her tongue and lips perfectly together. Her hands her soft to the touch, with each pump of his cock he felt himself growing close to a climax. He didn't want to be the only one having a climax though, he then became more aggressive, he gently bit onto her clitoris and continued to slide his finger in and out of her cunt. He continued to work on her anus as well, sticking more of his ring finger into her, but still taking it slow. He was trying to make them climax together.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:17 pm

She moaned against his cock, the whole of her tongue pressing the head of his cock to the roof of her mouth. She sucked hard for a few moments and then engulfed more of his throbbing muscle. She longed for him. She wanted him so badly right then. His fingers.. the foreign touch from unknown hands. But, they were becoming familiar. She liked it. She loved it, even. She arched her hips slightly, being careful in the position they were in. She kept her hands working, her clit throbbing from all of the attention. She was come closer with each stroke from his tongue, pointer, and ring fingers. If he was getting closer, maybe they would be able to climax together. That was her thought.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Spike dug his tongue inside of her, wiggling it around. He felt her juices against his tongue, she was very wet; her virgin cunt tasting perfectly sweet...His cock throbbed in her mouth, it twitched as it began to release his load, quickly shooting out a large amount into her mouth, he must have came for at least ten seconds straight...He let out a moderately loud groan as this all happened, it felt absolutely amazing....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm

She couldn't hold on any longer. She gasped and came into his open mouth. Her lovely cum was there for him to lap up while her eyes widened at his own release. She suckled on his cock, swallowing all of his cum to her delight. She made cute noises, wiggling her head as she cleaned him up. She couldn't help but moan and arch her hips as she pulled her mouth away from his still rock hard cock.. She was sure he wanted more.. And she wanted more as well."Mmn... Heehee.." She flipped from his grasp... Just a simple step down. Her back was to him for a moment. She turned around then and walked to him, pushing him down. She straddled his waist and allowed his shaft to rub against her cunt. The head of his cock was closer to her bellybutton. "Does Spike want more?" The way she spoke.. her words were drawled.. it was very sexy. She kept her eyes on him, her lower lip becoming victim of her teeth as her hands cupped her still clothed breasts.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Spike took in her beautiful juices, they tasted spectacular, perfection at it's peak...After that his head got light, and the next thing he knew he was on his back...He looked up at Faydra, he was slightly out of breath. But that didn't mean he didn't want more...She was very sexy, and the way she dirty talked him drove him wild...He looked up at her, staring into her beautiful eyes, his cock throbbed against her stomach..He grabbed onto her hips and rubbed her, moving his hands around towards her bottom and groping it...He sat up with a groan, he couldn't wait, he wanted to enjoy more of her body...He moved one hand off her ass and up to her upper back, undoing her bra skillfully with the flick of a single finger. Her bra fell off, exposing her beautiful and large breasts.. Spike instantly moved his head in, placing his lips around her right nipple and sucking on it gently while fondling the other one with the hand that unclipped her bra...

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next