The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:30 am

She laughed and shook her head. She then wiggled slightly, fingertips tracing his thighs. She had kissed guys, nearly slept with them.. She knew how they worked. She knew she would be tempting, but she also knew he were more polite and caring towards her feelings. Spike wasn't a pig. She could tell. She smiled, looking back at him. "Hmmn.. So, you don't like it when I do this..?" A playful tone trailed her soft voice, only just above a whisper considering how close they were. She shifted, pressing her back into his front, hands moving to his arms. She slid her hands down his arms, fingertips trailing along his wrists. She chuckled and wiggled her hips very slowly, moving more so in a rocking type motion; left to right.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 am

Spike bit the inside of his bottom lip, his head cocking back a little bit. He was completely taken by surprise, he felt himself being turned on by her, but it would take more than a tease to get him completely ready. "Whoa...Where did that come from?" Spike tried to concentrate on driving, but she was making it rather hard, but he couldn't complain. A hand left the steering wheel and moved to her thigh, trailing up and down slowly, moving it closer to her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:57 am

She smiled a bit wider, eyes watching him, seeing as she turned to glance at his reaction. She shrugged her shoulders, chuckling at his question. "Well.. I really don't know.." She couldn't help but run his facial expression through her mind. He really had enjoyed the way she teased him. Hell. She liked it, too. Faydra bit the corner of her lip, her hands moving up and down his until the one arm moved. She allowed her free arm to shift and rest against his thigh. She shifted, rocking left to right again while his hands teased her nude thigh. Wiggling her hips from his touch, a soft little noise passed her lips. It was more so a rushed breath, nothing really special.. She just loved the sensation of foreign hands upon her body... Upon reaction, she carefully spread her legs apart, digits curling somewhat. "Mmn.. Be careful now.. Heh.."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:12 am

Spike pushed his head back into the seat, he couldn't help but be turned on by her. She was so attractive, and she moved so perfectly against him. Her hands made his skin shiver, she had him good...His hand trailed further up her thigh, getting much closer to her pussy. He stopped before he had reached it, he spoke softly, his voice seemed sincere..."Are you sure you're ready?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 am

She would arch into him very smoothly. Her form pressed tighter to his, fingertips trailing his flesh. She barely knew him, yet she felt so safe and connected to him. There was indeed something about Spike. He was different, and it was a good kind of different. She bit at the corner of her lip again, her breathing a bit more shallow as she moved against him. Once she repositioned herself, her breasts jiggled and her stomach flexed slightly. She felt ready.. But was she? She took a moment, breathing a bit faster but then her head nodded, her hair shifting slightly. "Yeah.. I'm ready.." As her hair moved, the smell of strawberries and cream was left to fill his senses. She then waited for his next move, eyes falling closed for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:23 am

Spike inhaled the air around him, she smelt extravagant, he really wanted to take her right there on the spot, but he couldn't quite do it, he could easily put the ship on auto pilot and take her...But he wanted her first time to mean something, to be a little special... "If I'm gonna be the guy who does takes this from you...At least let it be somewhere special...Not in some cramped up ship...We can wait til we get back to my place..." He then gently kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:36 pm

She smiled lightly, still waiting. She heard him breathe in, and she had a feeling he liked the way she smelled. With a wiggle of her hips, her mind snapped back into reality. She listened to him. Relieved upon hearing him, she sighed happily and nodded. "Yes. You're completely right. I'm so sorry for getting you all worked up. I really am. So.. How about you take me to Mars..?" As her cheek was kissed, a very light blush crawled across her nose. She flickered her vision back onto his face, eyes locking to his. She smiled lightly, leaning her lips into his cheek. She then pulled from him and turned around, watching the void of black decorated with so many stars...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Spike rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Hehe sure, we can go to Mars. Ya did kinda get me worked up, but it's fine...I have a feeling good things will happen later... He smirked as she kissed him, his path changed to Mars, he flew quickly towards the planet's surface, moving much faster then he had been going before.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

She nodded lightly, bangs shifting to shade her eyes. She flicked her hair from those golden hued optics, her hands reaching out to the steering wheel out of habit. She bit her lower lip lightly and drew back blinking somewhat. "Heh.. I have a feeling too.." Her voice was soft, curious, and full of a more calmed excitement. She nearly blushed, a silly smile upon her lips. Eyes raced, watching the stars zoom passed them, her back leaning into his front as her hands found their back back to her lap.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Spike smirked at her, they were now on Mars, he flew over the red planet, the large cities below them seemed densely populated...Almost like Earth, but different...Spike took her hand as it reached for the wheel, he pushed it onto the steering wheel and placed his hand over it..."It's pretty easy...Cmon...Give it a shot..." He chuckled as he took her other hand, placing it on the steering wheel as well..."It's a little bit like drivin a car, just more complicated since you can move in every dimension...Look down at your feet, you see just like a car...Gas, brake, simple as that...The other buttons are more for combat and advanced maneuvers and such...But you don't need to worry about that yet..." He smirked as he let go of the steering wheel, he wrapped his arms around her, her skin so warm and comforting...God he couldn't stand it any longer, she was to damn beautiful, he wanted her now...He gently placed a kiss onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 am

As soon as they broke Mars' atmosphere, eyes trailing as she had leaned forward, looking at all of the buildings. It was like Earth, but.. everything was red instead of lush and green. She smiled and leaned back into his lap, wiggling very lightly, only from excitement, and not to tease him. When he reached for her hand, she blinked and carefully placed it upon the wheel. With a grin, she glanced to him before moved her other hand to the wheel on command. "Okay.. I hope I don't crash.. You'll take over if I start to drive this wrong, right?" She smiled and took hold of the wheel, foot pressing very lightly upon the gas to keep them going. She kept looking at all of the buildings, amazed at how beautiful everything looked. She was definitely in love with Mars. She smiled at him, taking a quick glance while his arms moved around of her waist. She turned the wheel, circling around to look at the city from a different view. She couldn't help but smile again from the kiss he had placed on her shoulder. It was such a sweet gesture. She kind of wished she could give him something in return. For the time being, all she could do was move one hand and gently rub the back of one of his hands before sliding it back to the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:38 am

"You'll be fine, just pay attention and keep the wheel." He chuckled, her hand was warm and her touch was loving. Her smile was heartwarming, none like he had seen before. He was happy he could make her happy, he was happy that he cold fulfill her dreams...He smirked as he pulled back, putting hands behind his head and leaning back, relaxing while she flew...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 am

"All right.. Hehe." Her hands would slide, taking hold of the wheel again. She tested the feel of the ship. She started to go faster. She relaxed, just leaning back into him, eyes paying attention to the direction she was going in, rather than looking around and admiring things. "So, Spike... where do you live exactly? And.. when are we going to land? Haha." She glanced to him again, noting how comfortable he was. She really kind of wished he hadn't removed his arms from around of her.. It made her feel much more secure...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:10 am

Spike opened one eye, and smirked..."I live near Jupiter, in a space station by one of the moons...and land...Dunno...When ever you want...Not that much to do on Mars though..." He cracked his back and sat back up, putting his arms back around her and placing his hands onto the wheel, he then began to lower the ship....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:29 am

Once she heard 'near Jupiter' she immediately thought of how much more of space she could see. She grinned and looked back at him. "Don't land.. I want to travel more. Plus, I've never been to a space station." She smiled and placed her hands on his, guiding the wheel back up.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 am

Spike chuckled, "Alright...To the space station then." The ship moved back up, and headed quickly towards space once more, Spike picked up the speed, moving extremely fast through space..."So Fay, tell me...What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:34 am

She grinned and turned around, kissing his cheek. It was repayment for allowing her the chance to drive by herself. She settled into him, her hands laying against his thighs. Fingertips drew odd designs against his clothed legs, just tracing against the fabric of his jeans. She stared forward, smiling faintly as she just relaxed. "Well, before my cousins went away... they would take me around so I could collect bounty. My name was spread around for my sharp eye.. I was also labeled as a prodigy for weapons and anything mechanical. I can pick anything up, take it apart, and reassemble it so that it will work better than before.. Haha. Now I'm just a weapons repair girl man thing.. Haha. So.. what about you? What do you do for a living?" She looked back at him, eyes catching his as she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:47 am

"Interesting, don't look like much of a bounty hunter though.Spike chuckled, a nervous smile came onto his face as he rubbed the back of his neck..."Me? Oh I'm just a simple mechanic, I build and fly ships..." He was lying to her flat out, he didn't like to tell anyone he was also a very skilled bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 am

She shrugged some. As she did, her breasts shifted and jiggled. It was a natural thing that she couldn't help. "Heh. Well, not many people would think so until they saw my gun. But even still.. they question and ask if I'm carrying it back to someone after repair.. Meh. I'm surprised my eye is still good. Heh." She looked to his nervous-ish smile. Maybe he wasn't used to sharing things about himself. She smiled back and caught his eyes. "Maybe you can teach me a few things.. If I don't already know them." She had smiled again, turning back to face the window, watching more stars zoom passed the ship.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:02 am

Spike chuckled.."Sure, if ya wanna know how to build one of these babies, or fly em I could teach ya anytime..." He then picked up his speed, they were drawing very close to his home. Spike took one hand off the steering wheel, being forgetful like he always is, he pulled his hand back normally, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out a cigarette...Only she sat in front of him, so he stuck his hand down her shirt instead....After a second he realized what he had done and pulled his hand away, brushing past her nipple as he did so. He scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously..."Sorry...I went for my cigarettes and...eh.."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 am

She grinned and nodded some, closing her eyes as she leaned back into him. Her eyes opened when his hand moved from the steering wheel, the movement still foreign to her. She blinked and looked as his hand casually slid underneath of her bikini top and groped her breast. It was all too casual. She blushed and backed up... but only pressed into him. She laughed nervously, following suit to him as she coughed lightly. "Eh.. uh.. it's all right.. no harm done, hehee..." She smiled again, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 am

He was still scratching his head, and trying to play it off..."I'm just not use to other people being in here with me, I was just going for my cigarettes and you were in the way..." Spike stopped scratching his head and placed his hand back on the wheel, he then tried to change subjects..."Hey look. you can see Jupiter from here...We're almost there..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 am

She laughed lightly and nodded. She was completely cool with it.. But the attention he had just accidentally given her made her a bit excited. Foreign hands upon her body were so much better than her own. "I promise it's fine. Don't sweat it." She laughed and moved her hands to the backs of his, stretching her fingers then relaxing them around of his grip. "Jupiter.. Is a very interesting planet.. Haha. So.. I'm actually a bit tired.. What do you say we take a nap when we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 am

"Like I said, what ever ya want..." He smirked as he pulled into his station, landing in his hangar..."Welcome to my home...It aint much, but it's home..." He popped open his cock pit and climbed partially down the ladder, he then extended his hand to her to help her out.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:46 am

Faydra smiled and laughed very lightly. As soon as they landed and the cockpit was open, she stood up and stretched. She popped her back with one quick arch and then followed him accepting his hand. Once she was standing on the little landing pad, she smiled. "Be glad you have a home.. You're lucky to have one in space, though.. Hehe.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next