The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:05 am

She grinned and licked her lips again. She tilted her head back, moving one hand to slid her hand free from it's chopsticks and hair tie. She then pulled off the hair clip. Her bangs fell into her golden hued optics. She peered at Spike, tilting her head back upright as she arched her hips. This forced his cock to rub and press into her throbbing clit. She wanted him so badly. "Oh! God, Spike.. Haha. Mmnngh~.." She gasped once his mouth found her nipple. Her back arched slightly, her form rising up on her knees. Her wet cunt slid up against his shaft and then back down as she settled back on his lap. One of her hands moved into his hair, the other pressing to his back as she held onto him. For now, this was the teasing bit of their foreplay. She loved it. "Mmngh.. Hehe. Yeahh.. I like that.. Do you like it when I do this?" Again, her voice was so shallow, gasping for breath. She rose up again, rubbing against his shaft and then back down as she settled herself. She was sure he enjoyed it just as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:29 am

Spike pulled his head back from her beautiful breasts, he groaned in pleasure as he fell back. He was now laying back, he ran both his hands across his face and through his hair, all while still giving off his groans of pleasure...He wanted her very badly, and her teasing only made things worse...His cock throbbed and pulsed as her moist warm pussy rubbed against it, it grew wet and sticky at the tip as pre-cum gathered; a sign that he was ready...He could only reply to her question with a groan, speaking as if he were out of breath..."Ye-Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:08 am

She chewed her lower lip and grinned, watching him. As he fell back, her grip was pulled from him. She allowed her hands to move to his chest. She bent down and leaned her lips into his. She kissed him pretty hard, but it was a more needy kiss. She was almost ready for him.. Her tight cunt was throbbing, almost begging for him. She moved one hand down and gingerly touched the head of his cock. Fingers got wet with his precum. She pulled away and leaned back, watching him. God. He was indeed a very fine piece of work. "I... think I'm ready.." She leaned down then, kissing his chest. She allowed her lips to near his ear. "Will you take me..? Please?" She was definitely ready.. This was going to be a new experience for her... She was a tiny bit nervous, but knew it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 am

Spike swallowed some saliva, this was it...This was the moment he would take her virginity, it hadn't been his first time so he felt a little guilty for doing things so soon...But at this point there was no turning back..He kissed her back, biting her bottom lip playfully as he grabbed his member..."I don't think we should...I don't have a rubber..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 am

Faydra watched him. She didn't want to wait any longer.. She was sure he was someone she could see herself being with for a long time. Even if marriage wasn't involved. She pecked his lips again and carefully moved herself off of him. "It's okay.. I trust you. Plus, heh.. It would be easier if you were in control.. you're experienced, right?" She had laid down next to him, but leaned up, eyes upon him. She didn't want to fuck anything up.. She wanted things to be better. People with experience were always better.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 am

Spike nodded his head slowly, "Alright..." He said with a deep breath...He pulled her back on top of him, adjusting her back to how she was, still holding onto his large member her brought it close to her cunt. He stuck the tip of his cock into her, letting go of it with his hand even though there was still plenty of room. He brought his hands onto her hips, looking her in the eyes before he began..."Ready?" He said with a second deep breath.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 am

She didn't want to be on top first.. But she also wanted this to go smoothly so she allowed his hands to bring her back onto him. She nodded very lightly, hands pressing into his stomach gently. She felt the tip of his cock press into her. She bit her lip. She tightened up, even. She took a deep breath and watched him. Her beautiful golden hued optics were locked onto his own emerald green laced in yellow. She was stuck staring at him. She slowly nodded, allowing his hands to guide her down onto his cock rather than her do it herself. "Yeah.. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:06 am

Spike then gently pushed the head of his cock in, and with one thrust he stuck his entire cock into her...For some reason if felt it would be sexier this way...He could feel the blood from on his member from taking her virginity, it felt good.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:12 am

Digits curled and she gasped, sucking in between clenched teeth. A soft whimper followed suit as her hips started to wiggle very lightly. She chewed her lower lip and looked directly into his eyes. She felt it rip, and also felt the blood seep from her torn cunt. "Y-your.. So-s-so-oh.. B-bi-big-ig... Nnnghh~..." She moaned. Pain was a form of pleasure to her. She carefully bent herself over, kissing his lips, her tongue moving into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:19 am

Spike groaned, he began to move in and out of her, slow at first, but then picking up speed. He moved a hand down to her ass and groped one of her cheeks...Faydra had a beautiful body...His other hand rubbed her back as he pushed into her.."You like?" He said with a groan.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:26 am

She moved with him once she got the hang of things. Her thrusts met his, making it pleasurable for both of him. After a few moments she was moaning sporadically. She bit her lower lip and looked down at him, lashes fluttering as she tilted back her head and called out, "Mmngh! Ye-yeah!" She liked it all right. Heh. With a shift of her hips, she bent over and humped him, arching up then thrusting back down onto his cock. It was a more natural thing than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Spike began moving his hips faster, his thrusting picking up speed by the second...He brought is right hand up to the back of her neck and gripped it, while his left hand groped her bottom...He suddenly thrusted his whole member deep inside her, pushing it in with great force. He held it there for a few moments, running his fingers through her hair, he stared up at her face; she looked beautiful, her moans and facial expressions were very hot...Everything she did only made him want her more. Spike quickly pulled his cock out and thrusted upwards back into her, keeping his speed fast and steady...He reached up and kissed her on the lips lovingly..."You're beautiful..." He whispered softly into her mouth, he closed his eyes and picked up his thrusting speed, still continuing to kiss her...Her pussy was warm, wet and unbelievably tight, it felt amazing...He felt himself splitting her apart with each thrust, he was obviously hurting her; though he was sure she was enjoying it more than she was hurting from it...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Her hands would shift, fingernails slightly digging into his muscular chest. She gripped him, meeting his thrusts with her own. As she arched into him, her tits bounced, as well as her ass. Moans continued to pass her lips until he thrust and held himself there. She gasped and bit her lower lip, her forehead leaning into his shoulder. Her hips rocked and wiggled after a few moments. She leaned up and looked down into his eyes. Her form arched, humping him harder and faster to match his thrusts. It felt great. No matter how big his was, and how much she would suffer tomorrow.. She didn't mind. She kissed him back, a sweet kiss full of some odd form of love. Her cheeks nearly blushed at his compliment. She then admired him, watching his face. She was stuck, mostly, on his eyes. They were beautiful.. His face was perfectly shaped. He was just about perfect. "Mmngh.. Hehe.. y-your gorgoues..uuhhngh!" She started gasping between their kisses. She couldn't help it.. he kept pounding her into waves of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Spike groaned in pleasure, his head kicking back as he did. He was ready to switch things up...He grabbed her hips and rolled over, putting her on her back...He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, digging his knuckles into the mattress, using his arms to hold himself up above her...He looked down at her pussy and his cock, trying to align them so that he could penetrate her again...He skillfully entered her, sticking only his tip in. After a few moments he thrusted his entire member into her, letting out a heavy groan as he did...She was extremely tight, making it rather hard to move quickly...But Spike pushed on through, he wasn't trying to be gentle...He thrusted down into her quickly and with great force; she was dripping wet, his member being completely soaked by her juices.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 am

Faydra gasped, her tiny form being thrown onto her back. She grasped him, looking down to his cock and her pussy as well. She arched her hips up, helping him align them back. As soon as the head of his cock was pressed into her, she couldn't help but gasp. Her arms wrapped around of his neck, her lips pressing to his as her hips arched to meet his thrust. She moaned into their kiss, fingers curling into his hair as her form was thrust into the bed. Her breasts bounced, her back arching as she pressed their mouths together again. He was so big! His cock filled her tight little pussy up so easily.. It was hard to imagine sex with anyone else now. The way Faydra and Spike fit together felt good.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Spike continued to press his lips against hers, playfully biting her bottom lip, then releasing to continue their kissing...Spike then broke off the kiss, moving the hand that was in her hair slowly down. He playfully stroked her cheek and continued downwards, rubbing her breast for a moment before moving it down to her thigh. His other hand followed in suit, being placed on the opposite thigh...Spike then sat up, his member being large enough to stay inside of her this whole time. He pulled her in towards him, moving her legs up so that they would go over his shoulders; instead of them just being simply spread open like they were when he was on top. Her feet dangled in the air by his face while he wrapped his arms around her legs. He then unleashed a powerful thrust into her, by having her in this position his thrusting power was greatly increased...Plus it just made things more interesting...He continued his powerful and quick thrusts, still not holding back on her...He probably should have been more gentle with a first timer, but for some reason he felt he didn't need to with her...After about a good ten minutes of this position, Spike released his tight grip on her legs and spread them wide again, but he still continued to sit up...He yanked her in towards him, his cock still being inside her as he did so. He forced her legs around his waist, while he still pummeled into her pussy. He never seemed to grow tired, his thrusts never losing their strength or speed. One hand of his traveled to her ass, groping her perfect bottom with pleasure. While the other hand lovingly went onto her upper back, holding her against him as he pounded upwards into her. He then kissed her, groaning into his kiss. They sat together, her on his lap as she was thrusted into, him beneath her being in complete control..Unlike her this wasn't his first time...Spike had had quite a few partners in his past, he had been a ladies man after all...But right now none of them mattered, right now he felt one with Faydra...He had never felt that way before, especially not during sex...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 am

Faydra smirked into their kiss, finally having got the hang of Spike's rough handle on her. She enjoyed it, and wanted nothing more than to just stay with him. As their kiss broke, her eyes stayed upon his, moans passing her thick lips. As she was thrust into, she bounced, hair shifting. Thick pouting lips bouncing very lightly as he thrust into her petite form. Her hands stayed around of him, gripping his back to keep herself close to him. As he sat up, she was pulled with him. From him shifting their position, it forced her to cry out against closed lips. The cry wasn't exactly one of pain, but more so of mind blowing pleasure. As he pulled her already limber form into a newer position, her hands slid and grabbed onto his biceps. She held onto him, hips arching as she rocked lightly. Her rocking was about half the speed of his thrusts, adding more lovely friction to the embrace they shared. Occasionally, she would gasp and hold her breath, but then release and moan out his name, and other unidentified words. She was glad he was giving his all, showing how rough he could be, and normally would be. It would more than likely hurt in the morning, but pain is nothing when it's physical. Pain only effects Faydra when it involves her emotions. She gasped, cumming almost unquestionably. It was hard to hold back, considering he had already made her orgasm about five times. As she was switched around again, she gasped and arched her legs around of him, pulling into him. Her hips arched, rolling as she was continuously thrust into. Her arms curled around of him, pulling him into her. Her breasts bounced even when pressed into his chest. Her lips pressed into his, claiming his mouth while moans somewhat interrupted their kiss. She couldn't help that he kept sending her down a road filled with ecstasy and pleasure. Mind-blowing pleasure, at that. She was sure that no guy could ever, and more than likely will never, make her feel the way Spike was right at this very moment. He was indeed sending her down a path that made her feel some form of.. unconditional love for this man. It was hard to tell, but for now, she was going to let things happen on their own accord. She knew for a fact that they were in some odd bond for the time being, the sex holding them at ransom for... something.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:37 am

Spike moved in to kiss her, biting her bottom lip playfully as he thrusted into her...Sweat dripped down his forehead and back, he wasn't any where near tired, it just happened during good sex...He loved being in control, but he felt as if he weren't giving her enough of it...He shook it off, his thought process wasn't clear right now...All he wanted to do was fuck her and stare at her, stare at her amazingly sexy body...She was perfect, at least to him...He pulled away from the kiss and gently pushed his forehead against hers, they groaned and moaned in unison. Faydra was obviously the louder of the two, but the sounds of their sex were still intense...He bit his bottom lip for a moment the stopped to speak, though his words were muffled by his groans..."I'm...I'm gonna cum..." He managed to get out, he felt himself coming to a climax, it was only a matter of seconds before he did so...Her pussy was like none he had been with before, even after this he wanted to continue...If she was willing that is...He grabbed the lower half of his dick, still having plenty of room to thrust thanks to his size, he was getting ready to pull out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!   The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prodigy.. Miss Faydra Rockwood!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4