The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way Science Runs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

The Way Science Runs Empty
PostSubject: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:57 am

Timothy dodged behind a rock, it was more difficult than it sounded in his manual wheelchair, the scientists had been tailing him for quite some time, all the way to the fringe of the planet, he didn't have much strength to keep running for much longer
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:05 am

Spike had been walking back from his usual meeting spot with his weed source, he had brought Faydra with him. She had asked to tag along, she just wanted to see the universe and Spike couldn't turn her company down anyway...He walked with a joint in his mouth and his hands relaxed behind his head, slightly leaning back as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:09 am

Timothy noticed his man off in the distance, standing near one of the fringe facilities, this was his only chance, he made a "run" for it, wheeling his chair as fast as he could toward the man "HELP!" he shouted "HELP ME PLEASE!" he kept pushing himself, his arms burned with a raging fire, the scientists by now had noticed him and were on the chase, Timothy got within 30 feet Spike before a lone laser lance hit his right wheel and sent him sprawling, chair partly on top of him, pinning him to the ground "HELP, PLEASE!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 am

Faydra had her hands on her hips, her sniper rifle slung over her shoulder. As she walked, she kept looking around with a bright gleam in her golden hued optics. The smell of Spike's weed made her remember her cousins... They were somewhere. Either dead, or alive. She had no idea. She licked her lips and laughed some. She laughed to stop the words she wanted to let pass her lips. Faydra wanted to ask if she could take a hit off of his joint, but she didn't find it the right time and place. She was on foreign soil. "So... Now what're we going to do?" She tilting her head to the side, eyes flickering up to his, drawing attention to her body as well. The faint light on Saturn made her tan look a bit distorted, but she was still beautiful.

She rose her gaze and then raised her eyebrows. "Watch out!" First shot. She had to take 'em out. Distress? She was always here to help. She slid her sniper rifle around and arched it into her shoulder. She slid it out of safety and lined her right eye up to the scope. She took one shot and weaved her gun. She took another shot. Two of the scientists down. She took another shot. Another. Four down. She continued this process, her aim quick, precise. Perfect. She was definitely something. Once they were all taken down, she finally looked to see that Spike had been knocked down by the man in the wheel chair. "Well.. What've we got here..?"

She slid her gun over her shoulder and stepped forward, bending down to look at the man in the wheel chair. She smiled and tilted her head to the side. As she had bent over, her breasts jiggled in one of those perfect ways, her hair shift as well.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:21 am

(( Timothys only eleven btw Razz ))

more scientists were on the way, by this timne some had sped in on hoverbikes and were quickly closing in

Timothy struggled to get up but it was hopeless, he looked up at the woman with a tear sliding down his pale cheek "please, help me"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:35 am

Spike rose his eyebrow, not really reacting to the situation. He simply stood there smoking his joint as she took them out, he would have gotten involved if it were needed...A smirk came to his face when the boy asked for their help..."Help you what...Fight off an army of freaks? I have a lot to do kid...I'm not some super soldier who's gonna sweep in and save the day..." He said with a roll of his eyes and a quick hit from his joint.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:37 am

Timothy stared at the man, his last hope, just brush him off, he clenched his fist and buried his head into the ground, tears streaming down his face
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:40 am

Kids. She was a kid once. Wow. She wasn't going to let him die. OR get experimented on. "Spike! Take him to the ship.. I'll take care of these dick faced fuckers!" It was rare she got upset. She stepped away from the kid and cocked her sniper rifle then gained head shots upon the closer scientists. One shot missed because the scientist tried to jump.. her shot hit him in the gut. Blood and guts flew, splattering the ground. She watched the uncontrolled hover bikes flip out of control. She had studied them before. She ran and jumped upon one and rode it. Her hand shifted and removed her gun's barrel. She then took out the ones coming closer. Her gun was now set up like a shot gun, the shorter, wider part of her barrel allowing the rounds to force the scientists back. As soon as she was sure she had killed off the majority, she turned the bike around and came back to Spike and the kid. "Let's go.. If we wait any longer.. there's going to be more blood shed.."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:44 am

Timothy used the last of his strength to vault himself over and back onto his chair, he slumped over and panted heavily, he whimpered slightly through the tears "i can't move, i mean more so than usual, ive been running for days without food or drink" he wheezed
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 am

Spike rose his eyebrow, he crouched down to his eye level..."You want freedom...You want these guys to leave you alone...Then prove it...Fight for it...Are you ready to kill a man for it?" Spike drew a gun from the inside of his jacket, he then held it out to the boy..."Then do it...You have to fight your own battles before you can call in reinforcements..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:49 am

She narrowed her eyes and turned off the hoverbike and stepped off of it. "Spike.. If we don't leave there's going to be more than just angry scientists... He's hungry, weak, and he's hurt. We can't just sit here. Please.. can we go? If not, I'll take him and go without you." She stared up at Spike. While he was talking to the boy, she had put her gun back together the correct way and reloaded the lovely weapon. She had just killed more than several people. Something she hadn't done in a long time. All she wanted was to make sure this kid was okay... and get him back to good health.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:53 am

Spike shook his head..."Only the strong survive kid...If you're not strong, then us saving you would only prolong the inevitable...Prove you're strong...Not to me...But to yourself..." He still held the gun out to him...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 am

She wanted to badly to just smack the fuck out of Spike... But. She took a step back and let Spike talk to the kid. She had the keys to the hoverbike, sliding them into the pocket of her shorts. She tapped her foot lightly and looked around, making sure her gun was ready to protect if she had to. She wasn't just looking in the direction the scientists were once coming from, she was looking everywhere. "Hmmn..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:13 am

Timothy took the gun timidly, he lifted it and sighted down the barrel at the scientists, it felt like it weighed a hundred pounds, he swallowed hard, he'd never killed anyone, he sat for a minute, recalling all of the images of the horrible things they'd done to him, he squeezed the trigger with a shout and dropped the gun, he had clipped the shoulder of the lead scientist, which was understandable, factoring in the distance, experience and fatigue that Timothy had it was understandable that he'd miss
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:20 am

Spike quickly drew his second gun from his jacket and turned his head to the Scientists, he then fired off every bullet in his clip, each of them killing a different Scientist..."Fay, start the ship and get the kid...I got this..." He tossed her the keys to his ship, he then turned his view back to any surviving scientist...He reloaded his gun, then put it away...Waiting for them to draw close...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:21 am

She watched the kid and then turned, hopping onto the hoverbike. She grabbed the kid and pulled him onto the bike with her. She wasn't going to risk the kid being taken out... But she didn't want to leave Spike. "Hey! You better damn well be careful..." She gave him a weak smile and then held onto the kid. She revved the bike to life and zoomed off. She then had the ship come into view. She grabbed hold of the kid and hopped up onto the seat of the bike. Hugging the kid with one arm, she jumped up and grabbed hold of the ladder type steps and crawled into the cock pit. As soon as she was in there, she had the child sit in her lap. "My name's Faydra, what's yours kid?" She didn't look at him as she spoke. She started up the ship and put the beautiful thing into manual drive. She then pressed the gas pedal and moved the ship towards Spike. She lowered down towards him. "C'mon! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 am

"im....im Timothy.....thanks" he sat in silence for a moment, then threw his arms around her in a hug "thank you!" he yelped awkwardly, he hadn't had positive social interaction in quite some time
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:42 am

While Faydra took off with the boy, the scientist gathered around Spike, a small group of them..."Give us the boy!" Spike smirked, his eyes closed and hands dug into his pockets..."Kill me first..." The scientist grew angered, they moved in on the attack, they each had a deadly stun baton...One of them swung at Spike's head, he simply ducked and tripped him. Another one tried to sneak up behind up and hit him, while at the same time one came at him from the front.. Spike threw his kick high into the face of the one that stood before him, he then ducked, but only just enough for the attack to miss, he then removed his hands from his pocket and grabbed the mans arm, flinging him over his shoulder. He quickly decked another one who came at him, Faydra then suddenly flew above him, using his vehicle...She yelled down to him, telling him to get going...He ran forward and used one of the scientists as a stepping stone to make the jump onto his ship, he grabbed the railing and pulled himself up, he then flipped into the already cramped cock pit..."How the hell is this gonna work..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 am

As soon as she was hugged by the boy, she moved one arm to hug him back. "It's not problem, really." She laughed and watched Spike from above. She lowered the ship just as he jumped, making it easier for him to grab the railing. She had slid from his seat and moved, allowing him to drive. "Don't worry about it.. Me and Timothy can sit behind of your seat... Just get us out of here.. And somewhere I can tend to this kid.. He looks a little too pale." She held Timothy in her arms, cradling him like an oversized baby as she sat on the floor of the cockpit in a cramped space, behind of Spike's seat. All she wanted was to feel less worried about the kid's life.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:51 am

Spike shut the cock-pit and quickly took off into space, "He's fine...Quit babying him..." Spike said in his usual unmotivated, deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 am

Timothy thanked her several more times before giving in to his fatigue and slowly drifting off to sleep, he had a large smile plastered on his face, for the first time in many years
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:59 am

Faydra sighed and leaned her head into the side of Timothy's. Her left arm supported the kid's back. She shifted her arm and moved her right arm to move a bit of his hair from his face. He was a cute kid and reminded her of one of her cousins. She smiled and looked towards Spike. "I'm sorry... I only care about him because I wasn't cared about by many other either.. My Uncle is the only family I have left.. This boy? I doubt he has any family.. and was abandoned at birth.. So.. until he's back to one-hundred percent, I cannot stop babying him.." She had spoken in a semi-harsh whisper, eyes closing while her head leaned back into the kids. She could relax then, sleep trying to steal her over.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 am

"What ever makes ya happy..." Spike smirked, they were almost home already..."So what are we gonna do with him?" He said while speeding up, he was just in a hurry to get home.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:13 am

She felt so tired... she could just pass out then and there. She heard Spike speak and answered him, speaking in a soft, loving whisper. "We could turn him into the perfect kid.. Haha.. But first.. we-- I have to get him all cleaned up.. And we need to get him clean clothes.. and food in his belly." She spoke slow, sleep lacing her words. The last few were mumbled passed her lips. She nodded off, falling into slumber.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 am

Timothy stirred in his sleep "no...." he moaned angrily, the world suddenly popped into gray, but Faydra and Spike hadn't been paused due to their close proximity to Timothy, time slowly slid backward for a few seconds, then suddenly shot forward like a tape fast forwarding, they were close to Spikes station before time finally righted itself and the world popped back into color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Way Science Runs
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Saturn-
Jump to: