The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way Science Runs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Way Science Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 am

The color around Spike changed to black and white, it shocked him. "What the fuck was that?" He looked around confused, "Some sort of worm hole or something?" His spaceship landed into his stations hangar...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:25 am

She hadn't even stirred in her sleep. She kept her hold on Timothy. She felt safe, keeping others safe. It helped her sleep become even deeper. She gripped his tiny form, but did not squeeze him too hard. It was a subconscious thing. Faydra had no idea what happened, considering she was asleep. She was also unnerved by what happened... sleeping right through it."Mmn.. S-spike.." She mumbled lightly, her dream's topic passing her lips...
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:32 am

Spike shrugged it off, he was okay and so was everyone else...So it was nothing to worry about...he then heard his name being called, though it sounded more like a moan. He turned his head to see why she called him, "Yeah?" He then realized she was sleeping...She was so cute when she slept, she seemed so peaceful...He popped open his cock pit and grabbed Timothy, carrying him in his arms...He walked out to his couch and laid him down, throwing a pair of covers over him and sighing..."Ugh...What am I doing playing Mr.Nice guy...." He put his hands in his pocket and walked back towards his ship, he hopped back into the cock pit to grab Faydra, carrying her bridal style back to his room...He laid her down gently, putting covers over her and tucking her in...He threw his shirt off and turned on the tv, sitting at the edge of the be staring at it...he didn't sleep much...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 am

Timothy awoke with a start, he looked around, uneasy in this strange new place, he crawled over the back of the couch and fell to the floor with a thump, he took the covers and crawled to Spikes door, he propped himself up against the outside and put the covers around him haphazardly, he didn't want to go inside because he didn't know what the man would do
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:42 am

When she was picked up, she mumbled again, shaking her head in protest. "N-no.. d-don't..!" She whimpered after her soft cry. As soon as she was laid down in the bed, she curled up into the covers, her face nuzzling into the pillow. She was really tired. She hadn't been in such a hyper craze since.. her cousins were around. With her breathing soft and cute, matching the way she looked, she was even tempting in her sleep... By the looks of it.. She wouldn't be up until someone woke her up.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:45 am

Spike felt himself growing thirsty, he stood and walked towards the door, letting out a yawn as he did. He opened it and noticed something at his doorstep..."Hey kid...Go back to bed...I put you there for a reason...The floor is where a dog sleeps..."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 am

She tossed herself over in her sleep. Upon doing so, she startled herself to a more awake state, but she was still sleepy. She leaned up and noticed her boots and belt were still on. She slipped out of the bed for a moment and pulled off her boots and slipped off her belt as well. She stretched some and then tucked herself back into the covers, her practically sleep walking form being very unaware of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:52 am

Timothy sighed and clenched the blanket in his teeth and slowly crawled back to the couch with his hands, he managed to climb over it and lay back down, he felt a bit uncomfortable in this strange environment but slowly began to drift off....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:10 am

Spike went to the fridge and grabbed himself a beer, and also grabbed sealed bottle of chocolate milk. He then walked out the the couch and sat by Timothy...He placed the milk beside him and popped open the beer. He took a sip and looked over to him..."So what's your story kid?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm

As soon as she cuddled into the bed she noticed she wasn't in her bed. She smiled, remembering faintly that they were brought here for safety. She got up and looked around, the smell of Spike's cologne filling the room. She slid out from under the covers and walked through the door into the living room. She smiled as her eyes caught Spike giving Timothy some chocolate milk. She needed to give this kid a bath and find out what was wrong with his legs... But, she was going to just relax against the frame of the door and listen to the child's story.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 pm

"i never walked, my mommy said that the doctor said i had something wrong with them when i was born..... one day daddy said they couldn't pay the...b..." he struggled with the memory, his eyes slightly misty "he said they couldn't pay no more, they gave me to the orphanage....i was there for a long time...... then a man came, he seemed nice and he acted like he liked me.... but he took me back to his experiment place and did stuff to me......." he started crying silently "th....th....they hurt a....lot.... one day i found out i could do this.....thing...... i could make things stop or go fast or slow down...." he said, unsure of exactly what the ability was since he had never had it explained to him "so i found out i could stop everybody.... so one day i went and stopped the people when they had some doors open and escaped, but it makes me tired and i can't do it a lot....."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Faydra listened, lids sliding to hide her eyes. She shook her head and growled lightly. She then stepped forward into the room, walking closer to the couch. She moved around to Timothy's side as he finished his story. "Hush now, sweetie.. It's okay. We're not going to hurt you like the scientists did." She wiped his cheeks with her thumbs and kissed his forehead. She glanced up to Spike, waiting for his reaction to Timothy's story. She then thought back on what the kid had said. Time travel. Timothy could.. travel through time. But, it was more of a.. shorter span of time, which is better. All he could do was move forward, or not move at all, through time. She wasn't going to explain to Timothy just yet what he was capable of. As she knelt by the couch, she sighed, glancing up to Spike again then back to Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 am

(( Timothy can reverse time also Razz ))

Timothy crawled over to Faydra and hugged her close to him, snuggling up to her, he put the covers over them and settled in, she made him feel more secure than he had ever felt, even more than his original mother, who, being so worried about the bills etc hadn't been able to properly care for him in the way only a mother could
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 am

. o O ( My bad. >_>; You didn't really mention it in your post.. So.. ya'. <_<; And I only skimmed your profile.. e.e; )

Faydra secured the boy in her arms, hugging him into her. She continued to wait for Spike's reply, eyes cast to his own eyes. As she stared toward those yellow streaked green hues of his, her hand lifted and played with Timothy's hair. She just sat quietly, waiting for Spike to speak his mind.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

Spike sat for a moment, his hands crossed together and held before his nose, his nose resting on it almost...He rose his eyebrow at his story, his face completely unaffected by emotion..."Sounds pretty shitty, sounds like life really did a number one you. You were given a gift and a curse...When you understand your gift...Your curse wont exist..." Spike stood up, not breathing another word. He put his head down slightly and placed his hands into his pockets, he then walked away from everyone and back towards the hangar, where he would work on his ship....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 am

She had sighed, watching Spike after he spoke. His retreating form made her want to run after him.. but she had to kid Timothy cleaned up. "He's right, you know.. He just.. can't explain it in the sweetest way possible, ya'kno'?" She smiled down to Timothy and gingerly lifted him. "Let's get you cleaned up then, shall we?" She carried him to the bathroom and found the tub. She kept one arm around of him as she leaned over, turning on the water. "This has to be fast.. water here is expensive to have." She pulled the boys shirt off and left him in his boxers/briefs after taking off his pants. She set him in the tub then, being very careful of his legs. The water was a luke-warm, the perfect temperature. She handed him a wash cloth and a bar of soap. "Get nice and clean, I'll go find you something to wear.." She then left the bathroom and moved back to Spike's room. She found an over sized shirt and a pair of socks. She was sure the shirt was plenty long enough for his short form. She then walked back into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. "So, how long have you been with the scientists, Timothy?"
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:37 am

Timothy had cleaned himself quickly, he wanted to hurry up and get out, he was uncomfortable having her look at his mostly naked and broken body, he responded silently to her question "um, 4 years..." he whispered
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 am

She didn't even really look at him.. She had helped him wash his hair, rinsing the soap from it. As soon as he was done, she grabbed a towel and set down his clothes on the sink's counter. "I'm so sorry, Timothy.. I'm never going to let them get their hands on you again. I promise, okay?" She let the water drain after she turned it off. She then lifted him up and wrapped the towel around of him, drying him off. She wrapped the towel around of his waist and leaned him into her lap. She had sat down on the edge of the tub again. She slipped the oversized shirt on him and then held him around of his waist. She grabbed the towel and his wet underwear, pulling them off along with the towel. She didn't touch him in his no-no place, nor did she see anything, the shirt being too long. She sat back down and helped him get the socks on and then carried him bridal style back to the couch. She tucked him under the blanket and handed him the chocolate milk. "I'll be right back.." She ran off and slid the towel and underwear into the dryer. She turned it on and then came back to the kid, sitting next to him. "So.. do you trust me and Spike? I know he may be rough around the edges, but he's a great person. Trust me, I know. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:51 am

he instinctively cuddled up next to her "i trust you, i feel safe.... but i dunno about Spike..... im a little scared of him...... and im scared you'll..... you'll leave like m... mommy" he whispered, he hugged her tighter
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 am

She blinked. She was only nineteen.. How in the world could she be his mom? She was always told she had the touch of a mother. She sighed and hugged him tight, pulling him into her side. "It's okay, sweetie.. It's okay.. I won't let anything hurt you, okay? I promise.. Spike? He's harmless... He's just like that, okay? He's going to push you, so be warned.. He's going to try and make you stronger. Determination is good to have. Never give up, okay?" She leaned her face into his damp hair and kissed the top of his head. She wasn't going to leave him. No. She couldn't.. She was going to have to treat him like some form of family...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 am

Timothy buried his face in her stomach and let the tears flow, he'd never really experienced this and the memories of his life had come flooding back all to fast, he was thankful to be away from it all now
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 am

"Awe'... Will you be strong for me, Timothy? Please?" She cooed gently, rocking him in her arms, holding him tight. She wasn't about to let this kid be struck down by his past. She would be there, every step of the way to help him regain strength. "Timothy.. Did the scientists tell you why your legs don't work?" If she could find out the reason for his crippled status, she could help.. She really could. She had studied Automail.. and the whole art form of it as well.. It was all old style craftsmanship.. But she could build him a new pair of legs... If she knew why he couldn't walk...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:24 am

Timothy lifted up and wiped his eyes, he thought for a long while, finally he said, as if reading from a textbook "they said it was......p.....p....Peripher......Peripheral.....n...n...n...Nuer....Nuero....Nueropathy" he struggled out "they said my......legs c... cells didn't work, they said they didn't let me walk...... i don't know much else" he lowered his head
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 am

She nodded... She might be able to make this kid some legs after all.. It would be a tricky operation, but she would do her best. "Ahh.. Okay. Are you hungry or anything? I'm sure Spike should have something I could cook in this place.." She heard the dryer ding and smiled. "One second." She slid him off of her lap and then skipped off to the dryer. She was always too happy. She grabbed the shorts and folded the towel, leaving it ontop of the dryer. She then walked back and helped him get the shorts on by holding him up with one arm. As soon as he was covered in a much better fashion, she sat back down with him and waited for his ideas on what to eat.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:46 am

"i don't care, i haven't eaten for awhile and all they gave me back at the lab was this weird protein paste, so ill eat anything" he smiled awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Way Science Runs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Saturn-
Jump to: