The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way Science Runs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

The Way Science Runs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:53 am

With a smile, she lifted him up and carried him into the kitchen type thing. She sat him down on a chair and pushed the chair in a little bit so he could lean against the table if he wanted. "I'm in the mood for.. Something spicy." She went and fished in Spike's fridge. She found a few peppers and some ground beef in the freezer. She chewed her lower lip and searched his cabinets. She also found bow-tie pasta noodles. She had no idea why he had these.. But they would come in handy. She started a pot of water and put the beef in the microwave to defrost. "Do you like spicy food, Timothy?" She smiled, looking to him as she grabbed a larger pan and some cooking oil.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 am

"i don't know, i only ever had vegetables and oatmeal when i was with my mommy, and i only had this gravy and meatloaf stuff at the orphanage, and i already told you what i had when i was with the science people" he said with an excited look at the food she was pulling out, he had obviously never seen anything like it
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:06 am

She laughed and turned on two eyes on the stove. She was letting the oil get hot, and the water get to a boil. She moved to him with a cutting board, knife, and the peppers. She sat down right next to him and sliced into the freshly washed vegetables. "These are vegetables, too. This one," she held up a simple, fat, green pepper, "is a Bell Pepper." She held up the other one, explaining it was a red Bell Pepper, and then a smaller green one, stating that it was a Jalapeno. She started to cut the green and red bell peppers into strips, but left part of each for Timothy to cut up. She cut the Jalapeno up all the way and walked, tossing it into the hot oil. It sizzled and the wonderful spicy smell filled the room. She grinned and poured the uncooked pasta into the boiling water. She then walked back to Timothy and held out the knife. "You watched me cut them right? If so, you can do it. You need to learn how to keep your hands nice and steady. Give it a try."

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:12 am

Timothy gently cut it with expert appeal, he soon got engrossed an began getting creative, cutting little triangles at first, then perfectly neat circles and soon strange geometric shapes, he finally got done and looked at all the tiny shapes he'd made, he looked up at her "sorry..." the shapes were something you'd expect from a master carver, not an 11 year old child, his dexterity had obviously been exponentially increased to to his non-functioning legs, just as a persons senses will heighten to make up for a lost one
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 am

She was a little bit amazed. She practically had her back turned for a few moments and then he was carving her peppers into cute shapes. She laughed and carried all the chopped pieces and tossed it into the hot oil. She took a spatula and started to shift them so they would all get brown. The lovely smell wafted around of the room. She couldn't get over the shapes. "Wow.. Timothy, the shapes make the food even more exciting." Faydra grabbed the ground beef and added some to the peppers. She mixed the meat and peppers together until the meat was done. As soon as the noodles were done, she drained the water. She then put the meat and peppers in the pot with the noodles and mixed everything together. She grabbed three bowls and three forks and semi set the table with what she could find. "Let me go grab Spike, okay?" She smiled and then ran off in the direction Spike had left in earlier.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 am

Timothy looked around at the floor unsure, he crawled off the chair and landed on the floor, he held his legs together out in front of him, he then used his arms to propel himself across the floor, thankfully it was linoleum
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 am

Spike was flat on his back underneath his ship, his shirt still off. His face had spots of black grease on it, so did his chest and hands. Though his hands were the dirtiest, he was slightly sweaty as well...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 am

She had grabbed the towel on the dryer on the way there. She walked into the room where Spike was. She smiled and looked down at him. Golden hued optics traced his working body as she tossed him the towel. Her hands moved to her hips, head tilting to the side. "Well... you look like you're working hard.. How about you come get a bite to eat, okay?" She smiled and curled her index finger towards her before walking backwards. She then turned around and left the room, heading back to Timothy. She blinked, looking at him slide around on the floor. "Having fun there? Haha. C'mon, let's put some food in your belly." She picked him up and placed him back in the chair. She then filled all three bowls and sat down next to Timothy, waiting for Spike. "You can go ahead and eat."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:15 am

"im sorry..... im slow" he sighed dejectedly, he stuck his fork in the pasta and stirred it a bit, he then stuck a bite in his mouth, his eyes lit up "this is amazing!" he cried, he quickly shoveled the rest in his mouth and looked at the empty bowl dismayed, he was to shy to ask for more
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

Spike rose his eyebrow..."Not now...I'm busy." Spike ignored the towel and continued to work, he wiped the sweat from his forehead with his arm and brought it back up to work. He slid out from underneath the ship, his hands blackened and a black spot was on his right cheek. Black spots were scattered across his chest and arms as well. He stood up and popped his back, he headed to the kitchen and ignored the food, he grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped it open, chugging the entire thing in a matter of seconds...He then tossed it into the garbage and grabbed a second beer, popping it open and taking a sip. He then brought it away from his lips and held it close to his chest, standing in the kitchen for a moment to take a breather before popping his neck and heading towards the hangar again.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 am

She blinked and laughed lightly to Timothy. "Haha. It's okay, sweetie. You're going to get legs soon.." She let her surprise spill.. The thought of the operation made her a bit queasy. She sighed and shook her head. She took a few bites and looked to Timothy watching him eat. She then lifted her gaze to Spike. She blinked and allowed her eyes to trace his greased body. Wow. She was a bit more than speechless. She put her fork down and frowned when Spike started to walk away. "Hey... Are you going to eat? Or do you want me to save you some?" She had heard Timothy speak. She looked back to him and smiled, shoving another bite in her mouth. She swallowed then. "Do you want some more, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 am

Spike had left the room, he was far too busy to stop and eat...He was so close to finishing, only a few more tweaks and BAM his thrusters upgrades would be finished. He stepped back into the hangar and crawled underneath his ship, grabbing the tools he had used earlier that lay beside him. He then begin to tweak with his thrusters a little bit more, "Almost...Just one more tweak.." He scooted over to his second thruster and did the same to the first...Ten minutes must have passed while he was doing this...But Spike didn't care, or pay attention to time right now...When he worked on his ship nothing else mattered...He then finished, crawling out from underneath the ship and walking away from his ship. He turned around after about ten feet and stood still, crossing his arms and stroking his beard with his right hand...He was admiring his work, he would test the thrusters out later...but for now he was done...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:01 am

Timothy shouted a resounding "YES!" the caught himself and put his head down dejectedly, he quickly ate the other bowl she laid down in front of him and then looked around curiously, he jumped off his chair with a grunt and scooted to Spike's workshop "what are you doing?" he asked as he scooted in
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:05 am

Spike turned his head to the boy, he rose his eyebrow at him as he scooted across the ground..."Working." He said bluntly...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 am

"on what?" he said with a questioning look
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:10 am

She laughed and finished eating then put everything away. She was really tired... She sighed lightly and walked into the workshop. "I'm gonna go lay down for a bit.. Spike, there's food in the fridge for you." She smiled to Timothy and then turned, walking out of the room. As soon as she got to Spike's room she slid out of her clothes and grabbed one of his over sized t-shirts. With a smile she pulled it on. Yep. It fit just right. She wore her panties and the shirt. The rest of her clothes were folded and placed on top of Spike's dresser. She slid into his bed and curled herself into the blankets. With a yawn, she closed her eyes and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:33 am

"My ship...Shouldn't you be sleeping kid?" Spike pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and popped one out of the top of it with a quick tap of his hand. He grabbed it with his lips and grabbed a lighter from his pocket, he then lit the cigarette and inhaled a puff.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:43 am

"yeah but i don't wanna" he yawned and watched as Spike lit the cigarette "can i try one?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 am

Spike exhaled and gave Timothy an odd look, raising his eyebrow...."No...You need your sleep anyway kid...Go to bed..." Spike turned away and began to leave the hangar, inhaling a puff as he walked towards his room, he stepped into his room and sat on his bed, wiping the sweat from his forehead...He never washed off, but he was to tired to do it now anyway...He took off his boots and socks and placed them neatly on the floor near his bed. He then inhaled another hit from his cigarette as he sat on the edge of the bed...He stood up and undid his belt, pulling his jeans off and letting them fall to the floor. He now stood only wearing his black boxers, he sat back down and enjoyed his cigarette in the darkness of his room...The only thing lit was the cherry from his cigarette, which slightly lit his face up as well, giving it a dim fiery hue, smoke rose up, tickling his nose...He loved the smell of tobacco unlike most people...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:26 am

Timothy sighed and crawled back to the couch, he laid the covers over him and slowly drifted off to sleep
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:31 am

She had just been laying there. She was listening to herself breathe. With a soft sigh, she watched Spike undress himself. She stretched and leaned up in the bed then and scooted down to him. Her arms wrapped around of his waist, her chin sliding to lean on his shoulder. "Did you put Timothy to bed?" She smiled, her words drawling somewhat due to her being a bit more than just tired. She yawned and kissed his neck, her hands rubbing his chest some. She then hugged him and laid back on the bed. The shirt she wore shifted, falling off one shoulder before she laid back. She looked to Spike, her eyes adjusting to the darkness easily.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 am

Spike smirked as she kissed him, her touch was warm and comforting. "He need's to be put to bed? I just told him to sleep and left..." He said letting out a yawn. He then moved to the top of his long bed and rested his head on two pillows stacked on top of each other, he moved his hands behind his head and relaxed...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 am

She chuckled and curled up to his side, her face laying against his chest as he relaxed. "The kid can probably take care of himself.. He's been through a lot.. It's probably best he takes care of himself, but get's led in the right direction.. Ya'kno'?" As she spoke, she sounded so tired. Her eyelids were heavy, but she forced them to stay open so she could stare into Spike's love optics.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 am

Spike sighed and placed his arm around her, holding her close to him. "Yeah..." A lot of things were happening very quickly to Spike, already he felt obligated to be a father to a child he's never met before in his life...and Faydra was his wife? Faydra was a beautiful and great girl, but things were happening fast. Spike didn't mind it so much though, maybe things are better this way...Maybe Timothy and Faydra were her for a reason, Spike was always one to believe that everything happened for a purpose. He was both happy and surprised at what life had thrown at him, he couldn't complain...At least he couldn't be lonely anymore...He let his eye lids fall closed, he began to try and force himself into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Faydra just curled into his side, smiling from his secure grip on her. She nodded in reply to his 'yeah,' leaning her head against his chest. One of her arms had moved, sprawling over his stomach. She patted his side and smiled up at him. Oddly, she felt the same way. They were moving too fast.. But, sometimes things just happen. Maybe it was destiny they bumped into each other... and maybe it was destiny that Faydra fell fond of the child. She leaned up and pecked Spike's lips, giving him a sweet goodnight kiss. "Good night, Spike.. You better get some sleep." She kissed his chest and then laid her head back down. Her eyelids fell heavy, sleep pulling her to that lovely dreamland of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Way Science Runs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Saturn-
Jump to: