The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way Science Runs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Way Science Runs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:24 pm

"Good night..." He whispered softly to her...Spike laid awake all night, he usually didn't sleep very much...Here and there he would doze off for a half and hour or so...But that was just how Spike worked...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 pm

During one of the thirty minutes Spike was asleep, Faydra slid from his grasp and ran to the bathroom to pee. When she was done, she slipped out of the over-sized shirt and panties. She then slid into the shower after letting her hair down. As soon as she had cleaned herself up, she slid back into the room, a towel wrapped around of her frame. She yawned lightly and looked to the clock. It was about time to get up anyway. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, sliding the towel off right there in front of Spike's bed. She got dressed in her normal attire and left her hair down. She walked then, moving into the kitchen to start breakfast. She made sunny side up eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits. She even made gravy. It was a country styled breakfast, and it was a good one at that. With the smell of her cooking filling the whole 'house' she left three plates made on the table, orange juice in glasses next to each of them. She walked back to Spike first and gently shook him. "Come on.. You have to get up.. You need to eat, okay?" She kissed his lips and left, moving to Timothy. She carefully shook him, running a hand through his messy hair. "Come on sweetie, get up. I made breakfast." With a smile, she stayed crouched next to Timothy.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Timothy awoke groggily, he stared at Faydra for a moment before flopping back down on the couch for a few minutes before awaking a second time, he flopped onto the floor and laid there another few minutes before picking himself up on his hands and crawling over to the kitchen slowly, he picked himself up on the chair and dug into his breakfast, perking up when he tasted it "this is great" he smiled through a mouthful of eggs
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Spike laid with his hands behind his head, he opened one eye as Faydra woke him from his poor sleep...He didn't give her a response and merely shut his eye, he let out a deep breath and continued to lay there...He would get up and join them...Just not right now....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:44 pm

She chuckled and watched Timothy move around on his hands.. If she built him legs.. It would take him a bit of time to get used to walking again. She was sure of that. She sat down where she was last night, next to Timothy. She dug into her breakfast and smiled. "Hehe. Thank you.. My Uncle was a chef for an old cargo ship. He's pretty good at cooking. Haha. That's where I get all of my skills." She ruffled his hair and crossed her legs under the table, bringing some more food up to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 am

Spike sighed and got up, he reached into his drawer and grabbed a pair of jeans, along with a white tank top...He threw the tank top onto his bed and slipped the pants on, he then grabbed his tank top and slipped it on as well...He let out a yawn as he stretched, closing his eyes and just enjoying the moment...He then opened the door and stepped out of his room, he walked towards the kitchen, placing his hands in his pockets as he walked out there...He leaned against the wall in the kitchen and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, he slightly shook it up and down of it, causing one to pop out of the top. He grabbed it with his lips and put the pack of cigarettes away, he then pulled out his lighter and lit the cigarette, taking a long drag from it...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 pm

>>>>>>=]<<<<<<boredom took over

Last edited by anttz111 on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:57 pm

[font=times]. o O ( Why did you post here Anthony..? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Science Runs   The Way Science Runs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Way Science Runs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Saturn-
Jump to: