The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Wind Blow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 am

A smile instantly moved across her lips. She leaned back into him, her hands rubbing his arms. She loved the way this felt. With a soft chuckle she blushed from the peck on her cheek and brushed it off. "You're welcome, honey~.." She watched him dry off. She followed suit, eyes following him. She shrugged. "If Autumn weren't here, I would cook for you while in the nude." She smiled and laughed. "But since she's here, get my clothes." She finished drying her hair and left it down. It fell all the way down her back. She walked into the main bedroom after Spike, stretching somewhat as she found panties and pulled them on. She then put on her bikini type top and slid on her shorts. She wasn't going to bother with anything else. "Get dressed, I'll start some dinner." She kissed his shoulder, having hugging him from behind. She then walked out and smiled to Autumn. "I'm so sorry for making you wait.. I just havn't seen him in forever. I havn't seen you in a while either, how've you been? I hope you're hungry! I'm going to cook up something good." With a smile she had Autumn follow her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:14 am

Autumn smirked "I've been okay i guess. Dealing with loads of B.S. But thats nothing new. Seems you've been holding up. Timothy's legs go well?" she said and sat at the table and crossed her lega and messed with her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 am

Spike sat down on his bed, smirked at her, watching her dress...He didn't want her to, but eh..She looked beautiful either way. "I know ya would babe...I'll catch up in a minute..." He pulled out a joint from his drawer and grabbed a lighter as well, lighting up the joint and inhaling a puff..."Don't get all fancy just cause ya got a friend over..." He chuckled as he exhaled.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:22 am

She had heard Spike's last comment before she left the room. With Faydra and Autumn in the kitchen, Faydra went to work, talking as she did. "I haven't gotten a hold of the person I need to preform the surgery.. As soon as I do.. I'm going to give Timothy the legs he needs." She smiled, starting a pot of tea. She then started a simple pot of boiling water, pulling out three cups of ramen. A very simple dinner. She stretched, moving a hand through her bangs, brushing them from her bright green eyes. "What kind of bullshit have you been dealing with anyway?" Faydra leaned herself against the counter, watching Autumn.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:31 am

Autumn moved her long Auburn hair out of her face and looked at Faydra. "Well theres a complete psychotic man with my DNA and what he's doing with it..i dont know...dont really wanna think about it either. I was running for my damn life...ha, and its just crazy....stay with Spike for as long as you can. Leave him for a minuet you might have some one out to get you! ha" she said smirked. letting her hair hang down..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Spike inhaled a puff from his joint and put it down in his ash tray, it was still lit, smoke coming from it as he reached down to his drawers...He pulled out a pair of black boxers and slipped them on, then a pair of black jeans and put them on as well...He picked his joint back up, inhaling a heavy hit then stepping out of his room. He didn't care enough to put on a shirt, besides it was his home...His muscular body exposed, he would have been attractive to any female...He stepped into the kitchen and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms as his joint hung loosely between his lips....He exhaled his hit from earlier through his nose, then inhaled another hit...He was still high as fuck from earlier, this just kept it going...He rose his brow at the two girls, "What's cookin?" He said with the joint still in his mouth, talking from one side of his lips...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Autumn looked at Spike as he cam ein adn returned her Attention to Faydra."You'll have to ask her.." Autumn said and moved her long hair out her face again.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

She laughed towards Autumn, fixing up the rest of the food by pouring the hot water over the noodles. As they soaked up the water, she fixed the tea, talking over her shoulder to Autumn. "Well, I doubt me and Spike will ever be separated.. We have an awkward bond. Nothing tied by real emotion, I guess.. But, haha.. I'm too skilled anyway. I wouldn't have anyone chasing me; I'd be chasing them." As she finished the food and poured tea into two cups, she walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer for Spike. She then set the table and smiled as Spike walked in. "Just some ramen." She laughed and sat down, picking up some chopsticks.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Autumn chuckled and looked at Faydra with a smile."thank you.." she said and tied her hair up. she the picked up some chopsticks and began eating
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Spike smirked at Faydra, the fact that she gave him a beer meant quite a lot...It was such a small action that meant so much to him for some odd reason...I guess he was happy to have some one just accept him for who he was, and not have a problem with anything he did...He inhaled a drag from the joint and grabbed it with his thumb and pointer, pulling away and holding it at his side...He grabbed his beer with his other hand and popped the top off with his thumb, he brought the beer to his lips and chugged it down...In a matter of seconds it was completely gone. He tosses it into the garbage and popped his neck..."Good, somethin simple and nice..." He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her as she cooked, kissing her on the neck lovingly then moving his mouth to her ear and whispering..."Thanks babe..." He let her go and went to the fridge, opening it and grabbing another beer...He turned his head so that he could see over his shoulder, he looked at Autumn with one eye as he asked her..."You want one?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Autumn looked at spiked and with her legs crossed."Damn right!" she said and laughed. as she finished uo the Ramen and walked up to the sink to wash out her and Spikes dishes. while Faydra still ate.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Spike grabbed three bottles of beer, skillfully holding them all with one hand in between his fingers...He brought them to the counter and placed them down, grabbing one for himself and leaving the other two for the girls. He then resumed to lean against the wall, finishing his joint.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Autumn grabbed the beer before sitting down and crossing her legs..[color=hotpink["Thank You."[/color she said to Spike and smirked as she opened the bottle.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:00 am

She couldn't help but smile as Spike kissed her neck. She nodded lightly, smiling still as she spoke, "You're welcome, babe.." She moved herself, sitting down to eat. She ate her food, enjoying the beefy taste. She yawned and then sipped her tea, watching as Autumn accepted the offer. Faydra hadn't grabbed Autumn a beer for her because she wasn't sure if Spike would want her to be drinking his beer or not.. But obviously he didn't mind. She sipped her tea and yawned lightly, denying the beer. "I'm not drinking tonight, babe.. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Spike smirked as he popped open his new beer..."It's cool, more for me." He chuckled as he chugged his beer.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Autumn placed the cold beer on her bare legs and looked down thinking to herself...she smrked and took another sip. Reforcusing her attention back to the people inside of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 am

Faydra nodded and yawned, standing up after she finished her food. "I'm extremely tired, guys.. I think I'm going to head to bed." She smiled to Autumn and cleaned up some then walked to Spike and hugged him, kissing his cheek sweetly. She then walked off down the hall and turned into Spike's bedroom. Once in there, she pulled off her shorts and bikini top and slipped into an oversized shirt. She then laid down and just relaxed on the bed.

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:49 am

Autumn stood and stretched..."Yeaa..I think im gonna go as well." she said and smirked. when she walked by spike she raised her hand quickly and rubbed his head making his hair all messy and she squeezed it in her hand, and let go as she kept walking into the other room."Thanks Spike...goodnight." she said as she walked down the hall, the beer in her hand and her long hair hanging over one shoulder.. she then entered the Living room and put up a peace sign to Spike as she grabbed a cover and slipped out of her Daisy dukes and baby t..and got into b wearing a thong and a bra...laying on the couch and drinking the rest of her beer before closing her eyes getting ready to go to sleep.

Last edited by anttz111 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 pm

. o O ( There's only one bedroom. Edit your post. Lolz. She has to sleep on the couch. )
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Spike rose his eyebrow at the two of them, he finished his beer then popped open his other one...Chugging that as well...It was awkward for Spike, there were two extremely attractive girls in his house right now...He was unsure of which one he wanted to follow to bed, it wasn't that he wanted to hurt Faydra. He was just a man surrounded by good looking half naked woman, he couldn't help but let his mind go astray...

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Autumn got up from beneath the covers to grab the remote to the Tv she was thinking and the TV always helped her fall asleep she put on one of those old shows and watched it waiting for her eyes to close.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:25 am

Spike stepped into his hangar with a yawn, he placed his hands into his pockets but not before placing a joint in between his lips and lighting it. He folded his arms and looked at his space ship...It was never quite complete, at least not for him...He slid underneath his ship and began working on it...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 am

Autumn found her self unable to sleep and her growing bored she got up and slid on her Daisy dukes but didnt put on her shirt her bra was fine.... she then walked out into Spike's Hangar and looked at him. "what are you doin?" she asked pulled her hair over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:54 am

Spike popped his neck to the left and looked up at her from his lying position..."Working on the ship..." He wipe some sweat from his forehead with the brush of his right arm. He then brought it back up and continued to work, making some more adjustments to the engine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Wind Blow
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Venus-
Jump to: