The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Wind Blow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:04 am

Princess grabbed Mika's wrist that held the Dagger and grabbed the leg that kicked at her stomach. Princess then slammed her into the ground crushing it and lifted her throwing her to the side...

"bitch that fancy shit aint gon get you no where!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 am

Spike rolled his upper body quickly to the right, letting the kick fly over him, he then came up with an uppercut from his right hook.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 am

Ridley dropped and tumbled off the hood and flipped onto the pavement, firing a shot at Spike
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:10 am

Tamika got up even though her side is a bit bruised, she still is a fighter and fighters never give up. She than ran straight at the vixen, and jumped at her midsection, but the thing is the she dived inches away from her, so when the time was good enough, Mika stabbed the vixen with a toxic needle. The toxin if not treated could kill an elephant within hours.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:18 am

Spike then noticed the car was going to crash into a wall, he instantly jumped off to the opposite side that Ridley had, avoiding his bullet as well. He rolled across the ground, suffering many cuts and bruises from the high speed that they were going.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 am

Princess stomped the ground and a large piece of Debris rised and the needled crushed against the rock

"oh see bitch....i aint playing with you no more..."Princess said and grabbed a light pole and slammed it down towards her near her calf as she was on the groun before she recovered to her feet
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:41 pm

((what bullets am i dodging with ease?))

Mika back flipped and landed on her feet. "Oh, so you have super strength, that is no problem at all." Mika withdrew her Beretta M9. Mika has almost never missed a target. Mika ran towards the broad, she began shooting at the light pole. within a couple of shots she shot straight through the pole. Mika than jumped up into the air and began shooting at the woman. She than landed in a crouching manner. Mika swiftly got back to an erect position, and began firing again at her. Mika then placed her guns away, and once again withdrew a dagger.

Last edited by shaunmaster5000 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:32 pm

((God mod, claiming a bullet hit some one is cheating, dodging bullets with such ease is god modding, there has to be some form of physical exhaustion from dodging FUCKING BULLETS, Shaun, stop god modding, I've seen you do it too many times already. STOP))
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 pm

I normally do not do this... But, we need to teach people to actually fight. If it's going to be a roleplay based fight, then you must sacrifice things.. If it is not going to be a roleplay based fight, you need to learn the basic Principles of T-1. [Textualstyle-One] A textual fighting style based on turns, more than four sentences long per post. The length is only mattered because of:

1.] Details upon where, how, and when you hit/shoot/slap/cut/dodge anything/anyone are needed.
2.] If you're using magic/anything alike to magic, you're going to need to be prepping beforehand.
3.] It gives less chance of God Moding.

Now, no one likes a Godmodder. Me? Personally? I hate them. If you would like to learn how to T-1, contact me and I will run you through things and spar with you.

Thank you for your time.

By the way, this has no real affect on this topic. If you read it, good. If you didn't? Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:59 am

Princess panted...and dodged the bullets.. although one grazed her left shoulder... she winced and swallowed the pain. most of the bullets hit and passed through the light pole as Princess swung it and she made a quick and heavy swing at Tamika with the damaged pole.
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 pm

"You bitch, No fair. You can't use a light pole to hit me.." Tamika exclaimed as she quickly jumped out of the way of the Pole. Since she wasn't giving up on trying to squash her with the pole, Mika put away her dagger and took out her guns again. Mika still dodging the pole, made a mistake and took her eye off of her for a second giving her a chance to hit her, Mika was hit in the shoulder and flew back into a wall. Mika feeling excruciating pain, She just bit her lip and tried to take the pain. She then started to fire at her again, once she had figured that the woman was too occupied with trying to avoid the bullets Mika threw one of her exploding daggers at the pole in her hand. and took cover.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:07 pm

due to the ducccking and dodging that Princess was doing from the bullets..she luckliy dodged the dagger. the knife then lodged in to a car behind her and she ran to take cover..but the impact from the explosion knocked her off her feet. she laid in the ground for a while to cathc her breath and then stood to her feet.

"bitch your starting to get on my nerves!...Bring yo ass!" she yelled and put up her fists
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:16 am

Spike flew back to Venus, he decided to follow up on Ridley's offer anyway,...Since he nearly quadrupled the price on her, and he would get double that if he got both the girls...He landed beside them and rushed in at the girls, he fired off rounds into both of them with both his guns, being careful to aim for the legs , shoulders and arms so that way nothing vital would be it.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Princess Eyed spike and rolled her eyes, left Tamika by herself. princess was grazed on her left thigh and winced at the pain but lept running

"Bitch i'll Deal with you later!" she said and took off running!

"Damn you cant trust anyone around here can you?" she said and kept running splitting corners
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Spike sprinted after Princess, easily keeping up; she was worth more money than the other girl, plus he was sure he got her good as well. He smirked as he put one gun away, then quickly reloading the second one as he still ran. He quickly yelled out to her as he drew closer, "Stop or I'll shoot, You're worth more alive!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:04 pm

As Princess ran a car quickly slammed in front of her and she leaped over it and ducked behind it. she was breathing hard and was trying to catch her breath.

"what do you people want from me? Pleeease just tell me, my god what did i do?" she said in a sorrowed sigh and slammed her hand into the side of the car and it dented under her fist. she then stood up and ripped the sleeves off her shirt. "its hot...im all damn sweaty..can i at least go home first?" she said slowly backing up and wiping her forehead exhausted. But she didnt want to give up. at this rate it ws useless to keep fighting.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Spike pointed a gun directly at her forehead, he pushed the barrel of the gun into her forehead..."Move and die...Hands up..." Once she complied he grabbed her hands and cuffed them behind her back once more..."You seem somewhat capable...Maybe you wont die when I turn you in...You still have a chance to escape from their clutches..." Spike chuckled, he spun her around and grabbed one of her wrists, he began walking with her. Pushing the barrel of his gun into the back of her head as he did so, he looked over to the man who's car she had dented...Spike simply rose his eyebrow and turned away, he then began walking back towards his ship with Autumn..."It's nothing personal...You're just worth a lot..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Autumn Remained silent. TO her thats what seemed best for this situation.....so she thought. she sighed heavily and gavr up on struggling. The Tamika bitch had her tired for the time being and the whole...let me tun and see if i can get away thing only made it worst. she didnt want to dies but..at this point she didnt know what was going to happen to her..so she felt as though hey...might as well kick the bucket. she closed her eyes and moved as Spike moved. when a drip of sweat rolled down Autumns face she cringed..and hated the filth...even though she was a Mechanic...she was always 2 steps away from her tub.

yet and still she remained quiet and awaited what was going to happen to her. She felt Betrayed by Spike..but that was dimb she handt even known him that well. but it was al so twisted. he had quit a job after he beat her..and after she felt some reassurance..... here he was again hunting her down. autumn had given up for now.. the only thing she thought about..was how much was she really worth. and why she had to be the one.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Spike pushed her down onto the floor, making her land so that she was on her knees, he walked over to her and gently placed his foot on her upper back, pushing her face into the ground, causing her lower half to gently push up...."Don't move a muscle." Spike shot a bullet directly into her shoulder..."The next one will be your skull if you aren't in this exact position when I get back. Ya got that?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Autumn screeched in pain and didnt answer him. she wiped her eyes and looked at the blood pool from her shouder. her body flooded with agony..but she took her mind off of it and breathed... after while her mind unfocused off the pain and she sat there limp and now pissed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Spike smirked, he didn't care that for his bounties feelings...It was just apart of the job...He turned to look where ever Tamika had last been, he quickly dashed in her direction, his gun still having a few bullets left in the clip. He fired off the last of his clip at her, then quickly began to reload.
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Tamika ducking next to the car in which her dagger got stuck tried to stay hidden as much as possible, Tamika saw the man run and chase after the woman that he was fighting, so as soon as he was far enough she ran for her life, She ran, and ran, and even though she was getting extremely tired and dehydrated she didn't want to die. All she could think about was if she never fought the woman, she would be in much better shape to run and hide, when Mika saw a plaza she ran inside. Not staying in one place for too long.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Spike rose his eyebrow as he stepped into the crowded plaza, he caught a glimpse of her and continued the chase, taking of full sprint after her. Spike was very fast, and did not tire as easily as these girls...He was an expert...He hopped over a car and pushed through a crowd of people, hurdling over benches and other objects to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Hearing the faint screams behind her of people in agony and she knew the man was catching up, So she took the offensive. Mika turned around and with both of her high pistols in her hand she began firing directly at the man, running backwards and turning around occasionally so that she didn't fall or get backed into a corner. Mika fired and occasionally threw an exploding dagger.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Spike rolled forward at an angle, so that he would roll perfectly behind a wall. The wall he hid behind was right next to a rather large doorway that lead to the second area of the shopping plaza, it was a choke point that being the only entrance. Spike waited til she shot a fair amount of bullets and for her fire to cease, he then turned the corner, unleashing a furry of bullets at her with a single pistol. All of which aimed towards her legs and hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Wind Blow
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Venus-
Jump to: