The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Wind Blow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:21 am

Spike chuckled, "What project?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 am

"a new hover car...havent seen any around here..rather just make them for fun...." she said revving her bike as she hovered in the air...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:27 am

three vans pulled up down the street, several men all armed with various melee implements and a few with firearms got out "yo Spike, you pissed off the boss, now ya gonna pay" said what appeared to be the lead goon
Back to top Go down
https://uncharted-age.forumotion.net
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 am

Princess quickly turned her head and her bike.. a loud chargin sound was made and three loud laser blast zoomed quickly exploding the vans..

"leave..please..i've had enough for today can you come back next week..about the same time on thursaday.." she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:32 am

Spike placed his hands into his pockets, "Sounds pretty sweet, Well take it easy girlie..." He then turned around to see a van pull up, a bunch of goons poured out of it threatening him..."Wow...You guys are that stupid that you would try and confront me out here...Alright..." Spike began running towards them full sprint, dodging the bullets they fired at him by strafing as he ran. He then jumped kicked the leader, breaking his nose instantly, he then spun around to back hand another goon.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:37 am

more poured out, almost 17 surrounded Spike while another 13 sprinted for the girl, they closed easily and fired on her bike, making it a weapon no more, the ones surrounding Spike didn't play the one at a time game, they all attacked at once
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:42 am

Spike chuckled..."It's more fun the other way..." He quickly drew both his pistols and crouched, he quickly spun, firing off every round in his gun into the stomachs of the men. Those who survived continued on the move, Spike had already killed quite a few...He dropped his guns and ran towards one of them, leapfrogging over him and sending his skull colliding into another person's skull. He then spun around and gave the surviving members a simple hand motion to bring it on..."Come on guys..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:45 am

the bullets bounced off the bike and the 4 turrets on the bike popped up and gunned down the the men...

autumn shocked her self that she had just killed some men.....well her bike did at least

"today is so not my day.....all i want to do it build freaking cars...and now im killing people.....what the hell...is it so hard to live peacefull she said revving the engine not leaving the man until she knew he was safe
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:48 am

small dropships dropped low over the scene, almost 40 men hopped down on polarity beams, 17 went for Spike and another 19 went for Autumn, an EMP burst from one of the ships shut down Autumns turrets and her bike
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 am

small dropships dropped low over the scene, almost 40 men hopped down on polarity beams, 17 went for Spike and another 19 went for Autumn, an EMP burst from one of the ships shut down Autumns turrets and her bike
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 am

Tamika fresh to Venus and anxious for a fight, and seeing the commotion ahead. got ready for combat. She than took out one of her daggers and threw it and the front wheel of the motorcycle. Thinking that the beautiful woman and the man taking on the mob was the one at fault. She made an attack on the two. Tamika also throwing another dagger but the only difference was that this one had a bomb built into it.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 am

[the bike doesnt have wheels ^^]

Princess looked at her bike and saw that it was broken

"YOU MUTHA FUCKAH!!!!!!!"she said and hopped off the bike evading the daggers she then with her super strength grabbed and broke the mens necks moving quickly and eleminating the many men that approached her quickly!!

"NOT THE FUCKING HALO"!!! she yelled as the continued breaking the men like twigs
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:01 am

Spike chuckled..."So many people here...Eyy, cmon guys...Fight me like a man..." Spike put his fists up..."Cmon all of you against me..."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 am

the men rushed in with their proverbial guns blazing
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:21 am

Tamika yelled out loud, "Hey bitch, If you want a real fight. come get it"

Tamika than ran over to the girl, she leapfrogged over one of the men standing around and heel kicked her in the face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 am

"iight bitch c'mon..." she said and took the kick to the face... she then grabbed the girls hair and threw her onto a car!!

"i swear to you hoe..if i fuck up my heels im gonna rip ya damn intestines out!!" Princess said as she walked over and took off her leather jacket
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 am

"Bitch you obviously do not know who the fuck you are messing with", Tamika yelled as she picked her self up from the ground and tied her hair back so that it wouldn't be a distraction. "Bitch, come get some" Tamika holding a dagger in one hand and walking towards the princess. "You obviously never messed with a real bitch before. Its okay i'll teach you a lesson or two."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 am

"stop talking shit and come and get ya ass kicked....." Princess said wrapped her hair up..

"oh this bitch is crazy..imma have to show her ass.." Princess thought to her self and put her fists up..

"why the hell you gotta Damn knife?! Bitch you stupid?! Never bring a knife to a gun show!" she said flexing her fem muscles as she got into a stance wearing a black tanktop
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 am

Spike rose his eyebrow..."Yeah...Fuck this..." Spike punched a thug straight in the face, breaking his nose, he then ran through the crowd of people, knocking out anyone who got in his way...One man tried to shoot him down with a rifle, Spike slid underneath his bullets and kicked hard into his shin, he yelled in pain, cursing a few times as he dropped his gun. Spike then swept his legs out from underneath him and got back onto his feet. he then took off towards his car and hopped in quickly, he revved up the engine and took off quickly, zooming away from the chaos...."Whoa..What the fuck was that about..."

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 am

Without saying a word, Tamika already in her stance and fist up approached the broad. Tamika with her very fast hands and quick reflexes jabbed at the bitches mouth and withdrew, and than uppercut her left rib cage. and than backed up, fists up.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 am

Princess smacked the girls hand away from her face as she jabbed and dodged the uppercut...

"You slow as hellll!!" Princess said smirking and held up her fists
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 am

a rocket shaped pod-like device shot out of the sky and slammed into the hood of Spikes car

(( think hot-drop ODST marines lol ))

the door flew out and smashed into the window of the car, it cracked the windshield horribly, Ridley stepped out of the pod onto the hood, he had a pistol aimed at Spike "i told you that you made a big mistake" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:52 am

Spike chuckled..."Nah, you're the one who made a mistake.." Spike then quickly grabbed onto the top of his car and used it to swing himself into the already cracked windshield, he easily broke it and kicked straight into Ridley's knees. He continued to swing, doing a flip and landing on the hood of the speeding vehicle. He then aimed his gun at Ridley..."Told ya..."
Back to top Go down
shaunmaster5000

shaunmaster5000

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:56 am

"Bitch I'm slow, I'll show you slow. " Tamika dagger in hand, starts to fight very strategically, Tamika swings for her throat with the dagger, and then uses her leg and kicks her in the stomach, and then did a back flip. she then goes back into he stance.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357
Admin
Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:02 am

Ridley leaped up in the air to avoid the kick and came down with a vicious kick aimed at Spike's head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Wind Blow
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Venus-
Jump to: