The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Wind Blow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Pain.
It's a funny word, pain.
No one really deserves it, nor do they need to inflict it.
But, doesn't it always happen? Someone is hurt.
We are all hurt. No matter how hard we try to be gentle.. someone ends up hurt.

Faydra winced. Her ribs were not happy, nor were her knuckles. As soon as Spike's hand was around of her neck, pinning her to the wall... Trust broke. It was like a fine thread snapping under pressure. Her heart stopped for a single moment, but started back again, beating slow, and very steady. As she was slammed against the wall, her ribs protested. Pain, that funny little word, running across her whole body. She just closed her eyes then, her expression falling to one that held no real emotion. She looked as if she were asleep, but she wasn't. Her mouth was still bloody, but she had no chance to wipe it thanks to Spike grabbing her up. She did not fight his hold, but the longer his hand stayed along her throat... It made the past crawl to the front of her thoughts.

The thoughts were broken when he started speaking towards her. His own battles? Hmmn.. Maybe it was best she stayed out of his life, then. She had opened her eyes, allowing the golden hued optics, filled with that funny word, pain, to look up at him. Tears were only seconds away from spilling. She took a very steady breath and exhaled shakily. His last words made the thoughts come back. She then heard Autumn ask if she were all right. "Heh.." A soft, painful laugh. She ached in so many ways. She closed her eyes, a single tear finding it's way down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Spike grunted, shaking his head at her..."Damn it...You just had to go and get yourself roughed up eh..." He let go of Autumn, tossing her aside as he brought Faydra onto his shoulder..He looked over to Autumn and sighed, inhaling a drag from his cigarette...Exhaling as he spoke..."I gotta take care of her...Get your things and get ready to leave, once I'm done with her I'm dropping you off elsewhere..." Spike turned away and began walking towards his bedroom, he pushed open the door with his foot and stepped inside...Inhaling a drag from his cigarette as he laid her on the bed...He popped his neck as he looked down at her..."What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:07 pm

She spoke then, her voice shallow and just above a whisper."It's not... my fault.. I'm only.. a.. human.." As she was lifted onto his shoulder, she winced and bit her lower lip. The pressure on her ribs made her feel a bit faint. She almost felt bad that Autumn was going to have to leave.. But, she had a home on Earth.. And Faydra was sure Autumn would be fine. Her head bounced lightly as she was held over his shoulder, her hair swaying. The blood rushed to her head, her nose bleeding almost instantly. She cursed herself for being a human... But at the same time, she was glad.. She did not have to enhance herself in anyway.. She was merely her own person, able to be as she wanted.. "I don't know.." Her lips trembled as silent tears started to stain her face.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Spike sighed and crouched in front of her, lifting her chin with his right hand and rubbing a few of the tears away with his thumb..."Thank you..." He said with a slight nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 am

She really did feel terrible; it was not her place to step in. She should have just stayed in bed.. and just waited. She had forced herself to stay sitting up, it hurt though. A small smile spread across her trembling lips as she moved a hand, brushing it over his hair. "Y-you're wel-wel-co-come.." She bit her lower lip and winced slightly, moving that hand to her stomach. She hugged herself with that one arm, applying pressure to her ribs. She had a feeling one of them was cracked...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:52 am

Spike sighed at her, "Lie down babe...Just rest...I'm gonna get ya some first aid and a nice joint...That always helps me when I'm in pain..." Spike spun around, still being crouched. He opened up his drawer and began rolling a joint with some of the best bud in the galaxy....
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Autumn picked her self up and went into the bathroom to wash her face. and clean her busted lip. her stomach was still sore from the hard ass kicking Faydra dealt, but she sighed and ignored the pain till it was no longer a bother. Aututumn fixed her hair and tightened her boots. ther was a bit of blood of her shirt. Autumn cleaned out the bathroom and turned off the light sitting in the dented walled, and wrecked living room. Autumn really wished that none of this had happened..Autumn didnt want to fight Faydra, she never would. but She had to defend herself. So Autumn just sat there and tried to free her mind of everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 pm

She scowled and shook her head. "No.. I'm.. f-fine." When he turned from her and started to roll the joint she sighed. She was going to cough and sputter and it was going to hurt worse, she knew it... She frowned and closed her eyes, taking somewhat shaky breaths, but they were more steady than before.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Spike quickly finished, with one hand he held a joint and with the other a first aid kit...Spike shook his head at her, he hated seeing her like this. He wanted to say it was Autumn's fault, but he knew it was his own...He let Autumn get to him, something he should have never done...Autumn was many things that Spike hated, a fraud, a bitch, two faced...But still, I guess I just thought she was a friend...and friend's don't do that...Spike may have thrown the first rock, but he was busy working; he was always rude when he was busy. His words were spoken out of annoyance, they had little meaning to them. But Autumn spoke with poison, she was out for only herself; not caring who got hurt...As long as she get what she want in the end...A two faced liar...It made Spike cringe, he wished he had never saved her life...He wished he would have just left her to rot on Venus...He knelt down to Faydra and began preforming first aid, he began wrapping her midsection so that she wouldn't move as much; her ribs were in pretty bad shape, moving was not helping them. He gently lifted her upper back with his left hand, causing her to lean forward. He began wrapping her with his right..."I'm sorry babe, this is gonna hurt...Just hang on..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 pm

[wtf? lol What has Autumn ever lied about, and how is she twofaced. gah lmao this is stupid.you make it seem like Autumn knew you were annoyed she didnt come at you with any ill feelings, Everyone just began casting stones at her, so she stood up for herself. When Faydra told Autumn to leave she put on her boots and wasnt gonna fight...but she threw the puch and al i asked was to help you work on yout Ship and you flipped shit on her, if anyones being twisted its you all. Autumn hasnt done anything but back herself up.gah lol]

Autumn sat in the livingroom. and thought to herself..."All this bullshit for what, for what? Why did i even go and talk to Spike i should have just left him alone. So much for trying to be nice. and Faydra...oh my god....what the hell. All of this shit had really been blown out of porportion."

There was no need for them two to be fighting..but then again Autumn wasnt in the wrong ofr defending herself. She didnt undersrand these people. She'd never seen spike work and or knew he was arrogant while doing so. So they were both wrong on that part. And Faydra wasnt wrong for defending Spike, but all the fighting and throwing blows was just childish. Now Faydra was hurt, all over a big misunderstanding.

Autumn wanted to go and apologize To them both but mostly Faydra, because honestly all of this was stupid. she had pissed Spike off by asking him to help and firing back at his insults, with her own. No one ment anything they really said and everyone on though with a one track mind. Autumn at this point just wanted to tell Faydra sorry and just go home. Yes a bitch Autumn could be everyone should know that by now, but twofaced, and a liar...never. If Autumn knew how these people worked she wouldnt have gotten on thier bad side, because shes not the one to start shit. But all in all she just hoped Faydra would be okay, and wished none of this would have blown up the way it did.

Last edited by anttz111 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:03 pm

((Spike didn't get angry at all, he was trying to get you to get the fuck out because he hates being bothered while he works; and you are two faced because one minute you are nice to Spike and his friend, then the next you tell him he is a worthless mechanic. You are two faced because you were only nice when he was doing things for you, but the very second he stopped she became a bitch...It's his opinion of you, neither of us like you. We can say what ever we want and make you out to be what ever we want, and to us Autumn is a two faced bitch. It's our take on the situation, your take is that Spike is an asshole for trying to get rid of you, then not being happy about being called a shitty mechanic. Faydra is a bitch for defending her boyfriends honor? Honestly no, Autumn is a bitch for telling Spike he is a worthless mechanic, when less than ten minutes before she was all nice to him and drinking his beer and eating his food in his home, and getting ready to sleep on his couch in his house where he pays the bills, and on top of that she took a two hour shower in his home, he has to pay for that water bill not you, AND ON TOP OF THAT he saved your life...Even though it was his fault it was in danger in the first place, but he never had to help you. He didn't help Tamika, but he helped you. So this is the thanks he gets? Yes Antz, in Spike's opinion and most likely Faydra's as well she is a two faced bitch.. She was a guest in his home, she had no right to speak to him like that, especially to a man who has been nothing but kind and generous to you. See when I point all of this out, it's very hard to still say Autumn was not a bitch))
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:15 pm

[Well Autumn never called you a worthless Mechanic. and out side of that Autumn has never besides her cursing you for beating the shit of her, ever downed you. She didnt know that you were like that when you worked, all she saw was you being mean to her, so she shot back. Autumns whole thing is she thanks you so much and everything i thought i told you all that. but she doesnt like being disresected. If she knew you were a ass when you worked and didnt like being bothered she would have never messed with you. but when you called her fake, her feelings were hurt, not that you care idk, but shes not the type to talked down to. She was trying to be nice, asking if she could help, and you slid out and started gunning on her. Then instead of Faydra telling Autumn how you were she started fighting, Autumn didnt want to fight, and she didnt want to get into it with you. She's never lied, and shes not being selfish. i have already finished the bike she built for you but if you want it now idk. but its all just blown out of porportion, Autumn wouldnt have bothered you if she knew you were like that while working, sorry.]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:43 pm

((Yes it was a big misunderstanding but what's done is done, she made a mistake and pissed off the wrong people, and when you tell a man that you are way better at something. Way better than he'll ever be. Especially if it's his dream. You might as well tell him he is worthless, and on top of that it was a woman who did it. Men never ever ever ever ever want to feel inferior to a woman, they are meant to be dominate and superior; or at least want to feel that way. You should know, you are a guy... Autumn is just like, nope you suck at it compared to me. Never gonna be as good as me cause I have super eyes that can see into vehicles. Now do you see why he thinks you are fake and a bitch? Because in his opinion the only reason you are skilled in anything is because of those implants, thus you being fake. Plus everything I stated in my previous post. Faydra isn't going to react very happily to you either, you challenged her boyfriend in his own home...So if anything the reaction you expected would not be normal for some one who is very protective. Faydra's personality if very protective so that was normal for her, she wasn't just gonna sit around and let you bash on her guys life's work...Spike said you know nothing of building because you honestly don't know that much about star ships, that and he wanted her to get out. She is a car/bike mechanic, which might I add is extremely diverse as well. So she is a master in three completely different mechanic schools? No that's silly, two is enough be happy with those. Spike is a star ship mechanic, he read your file, he knows what you can and can't do...Plus that ship has been built from scratch by him, you told him that you could take it apart and rebuild it even better...He has had that ship for as long as he could remember, it started out as nothing more than a hunk of scrap metal...To tell him that is a really super low blow...You just grabbed his balls and squeezed with all your strength pretty much...Even though it isn't true, it is very harsh.))
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 pm

[well im sorry, and what was done is done, and Faydra wasnt in the wrong, i dont blame her for acting thway she did but itr 'was' a bit much. lol =] Well now idk how everythings gonna play out but Autumn is sorry. wether she shows it or not she wishes none of this would have happend and that either one of you were hurt. and yes i see that autumn is a bitch...i've always known that but i dont think she's fake. autumn looks at you as a friend, and you did save her life, so idk. all ican say that is she feels sorry. Sucks lol She has no ill feelings for either of you, she just wasnt expecting any of theis to go as far as it did. I want Autumn to come in the room and talk to FAydra, but im not sure if Spike will let her, lol]
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 pm

She felt semi-terrible. Most of it wasn't even from the pain. She just felt like shit. She felt as if she couldn't really do anything. Autumn, the superhuman bitch, had thrown Faydra into the wall; more than once. Faydra looked back on the events that only occurred a few minutes ago. "When I.. hit the wall.. I felt them crack.." She sighed lightly and looked to Spike. "I'm sorry.." She spoke softer, knowing that if she tried to talk too loud, she would end up hurting herself. She the felt Spike wrapping her ribs and winced. "Farther up, babe.." She was implying that the ribs underneath of her breasts were in serious pain. After all, she had been thrown around like a rag doll. She gasped as he wrapped her lower ribs. She bit her lower lip and got quiet, closing her eyes. She just breathed in, then out. She had nothing else to say. She didn't know what she was supposed to say to Autumn now. It's not like Faydra could just walk up to the woman that beat the shit out of her without even trying... It was sickening, really. At this point, Faydra was a bit more pissed off than she was sorry. "I should have waited for you." She spoke through gritted teeth, the pressure upon her ribs a bit much right now.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Spike sighed at her, she kept apologizing to him when really she didn't need to...Spike gently lifted her a little further up, wrapping her ribs up completely...He felt terrible, he hated seeing her like this...All he wanted to do is unleash his rage onto someone...Or something...Spike knew Faydra was tough and would pull through it, but it still ached him to see her in such pain...She just wasn't quite as tough as him, she couldn't take Autumn with brute force like he could. He subconsciously blamed himself for it..."It's okay...Stop apologizing..." He gently lifted her, carrying her bridal style...Being very careful with her...He placed her down on his bed normally instead of at the edge, gently placing her head onto a very soft pillow...He sat beside her for a moment, he kissed her on the forehead and softly spoke..."No more talking...Rest easy now..." He stood up, leaving a joint and lighter beside her. He walked towards the door and turned at the last before he exited..."I always enjoy a nice smoke when I'm hurtin...I dunno bout you...But I'll be back babe...I got some things to deal with..." Spike exited the room and sighed, walking towards the fridge to grab a beer. He didn't like the way today played out, it wouldn't have happened if he were to just suck it up and ignore Autumn...But he let his emotions get the best of him...He couldn't help but blame himself for it...He popped open his beer and began chugging it, then moving onto another one...He continued this, standing in front of the fridge as he continued to drink.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Autumn saw Spike was pass her and se would have said something to him, but she had just figured out not to bother him when he was busy, and he seemed busy enough drink all those beers. She sighed and sat back in the chair crossing her legs and looking down messing with her hair staying perfectly quiet. he body urged to go and see Faydra...but she wasnt sure if that was the best idea right now. so she just calmed down and thought to herself..."always fucking you Autumn....always....you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Wind Blow
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Venus-
Jump to: