The Uncharted Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uncharted Age

This is the age of space travel and advanced science, what will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let The Wind Blow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

anttz111

Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 am

Autumn smirked she never really watched men work...they never knew what they were doing, but Spike was okay she guessed. she then walked down and looked at the Ship "if you want i can help i have nothing better to do." she said and sipped the side of the ship with a towel she had found.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antman252
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:12 am

Spike gave her an annoyed look, as if she had just insulted his intelligence, it was more of a scowl..."There's a difference between repair, and building...You know nothing of building." Spike returned to his work, he preferred to work alone anyway.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 am

Autumn cracked up laughing.."Wow that is by far the funniest thing i've heard. I Can take this ship apart and put it back to gether in 2 days and have it working better than it is now. I build every vehicle i have. So Try not jumping to conclusions on people when the only information you have on them is cheesy bounty files." she said and laughed sitting down an running her finger through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:51 am

Spike shook his head..."I don't doubt that you can take it apart and put it back together, but it would never run as smooth...You will never understand true mechanics by cheating...I may not have your stupid fucking implants or genetics, but I am a damn good mechanic. At least I aint a fake like you, any ship of mine would beat yours anyday, a pilot knows his ship better...I know all ships better..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 am

"sure sure Spike....but my powers cant fix whats not broken. and use You brain...im all woman baby boy. But like all men must, live in your own world and think what you must to keep you going...but dont get it twisted...i am and will always be a better mechanic than you." she said and chuckled pulling her hair as she sat.

Last edited by anttz111 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 am

Spike squinted his eyes in annoyance..."Wrong again Princess...Now get the hell out..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:13 am

Autumn laughed and played with her hair...."Not used to being talked to like that are you....just want eeeeverrryone to bow down to Spike. Not me baby boy.....good night.." she said and chulckled walking towards the door smiling.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:17 am

Spike shook his head in annoyance letting out a sigh, she just didn't understand...Being a mechanic was everything to him, bounty hunting just put the food on the table...A man's pride is not something to be toyed with...He simply returned to working on his ship.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 am

Autumn smiled to her self she hadnt been to sleep and hours passed by. the sun began to rise and Autumn began to cok a rather large breakfast. She missed cooking for people, not having her brothers around anymore made thing easy for her but she missed it none the less..she cleaned uo the living room and washed the dishes as the eggs, bacon, omlettes, and muffins all cooked and 30 minuets later everything was finished... Autu smirked and walked out to Spike garage..."if you want to eat breakfast is cooked.." she said and left him alone. and sat at the table drinking some water and playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Spike crawled out from underneath his space ship after many long sleepless hours of work...He was proud of what he had done; The ship's braking system was increased, the acceleration nearly tripled, and the top speed gained a fair amount as well...Spike smirked as he lit up a cigarette, he was covered in sweat and grease, painted across his chest, face, hands and arms...He inhaled a puff as Princess entered the room...He didn't like her very much, she was a fake...Any one who needed genetic implants to be strong, or to be good was a fake to him...Princess was nothing but a fake to him...Spike's pride was a little hurt by her, he knew he was the better mechanic. He just didn't expect one of his so called friends to come in and bash his life long dream, and pretty much tell him he was worthless...Because to a man, if you aren't the best...Than what's the point...Spike was the best, he knew what he was doing with out implants, with out genetic enhancements...He was all man, all real...Everything he did was by his own hands, everything he built was built with love, sweat and blood...Some one like Princess couldn't understand, because to Spike...Princess was a fake mechanic, a spoiled brat of a child who thinks she is all that because her hands can fix all that it touches...So instantly she is skilled because her eyes can see through the ship and sense what is wrong with it...Spike can do all of that too...Just not as quickly since he actually relied on himself, not implants...Spike was all man, he was real...He took pride in that, not once had he had anything done to his body...Because that is how a man works...Spike ignored Princess's words..."Didn't I tell her to get out..." He muttered to himself...He shook his head and did the next best thing, he popped open his cock pit and hopped in...He started the engine which roared
beautifully, like always...He took off quickly, leaving his station at an unbelievable speed....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:22 pm

She heard it all.

Faydra was supposed to be asleep, but she wasn't. Spike never came to bed. She knew what he was doing. It's not like she felt he was going to cheat on her with that piece of trash. She waited until Autumn passed her bedroom to walk out and listened from outside the hanger door. She shook her head and sighed, walking back to bed when Autumn left. Faydra laid down and just listened to the TV in the living room. "It's supposed to be quiet in here.. Unless Spike is working.. No television.. no movement.." Faydra scowled and slipped out of bed, pulling on her regular clothes. Once dressed, she pulled on her pink leggings/socks and slipped on her boots. She snarled lightly and listened through the door as Autumn walked passed to greet Spike again... It was obviously for breakfast; Faydra could smell it.

"You've messed with the wrong sonovabitch.." She mumbled to herself, smirking as she pulled her hair up, shoving the usual ornaments into her hair as well. She almost grabbed her gun, but decided against it. She had on her fingerless gloves with the knuckle protectors, but knew she would be taking them off to beat some 'Princess' ass, if need be.

Faydra heard Spike take off in his ship. Now she was alone with miss priss. She laughed and walked out into the kitchen. "I know he told you to leave. I also know that you've talked a bunch of shit. You've also disrupted MY personal sleeping habits.. Thank you... But we won't be needing you any longer." Faydra then went and started chucking all of the food into the garbage can. She also grabbed the glass of water and drank the rest herself. "If you're as smart as you've let on to be, Princess... I would leave." Faydra was leaning against the counter, her hands curled into fists. Her shoulders were tensed, her legs planted firm. She was not happy. Spike had left, because of Autumn... Now it was left in Faydra's hands.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Autumn smiled as she sat in the kitchen and heard Spike zoom off. did she intentionally hurt his pride no.It was obvious he didnt like her..so therefore why should she care. She was only telling the truth and Spikes just being Naive. She wasnt downing him or anything she was just calling it how she sees it....quite frankly she doesnt even know spike that well so how did she know he loved mechanical engineering? He barely even talked to her so she didnt know what he liked, or what he did other than bounty hunt. if she knew he took it that seriously she wouldnt have said a wotd from the get go..because she knows how men so full of pride. so if anyone was to blame it was Spike. Autumn smiled and sighed after she stuffed herself with food, and se began to think about the fake comment. She burst out laughing....and she covered her outh hoping not to wake Faydra. Fake? That was funny..All and Every gift Autumn had she was born with. She couldnt fix anything that wasnt broken there for every car, bike, or ship she made, she made with her own 2 hands and she put passion into it. Spike didnt understand...and thats what made it all so funny to Autumn. She really didnt give a two shit what people thought about her as long as she could continue building transportaion she would be fine. No one knows her, and or what she went through as a child, spoiled wrong, rich hell no, she was raised in the projects, where she aint have shit but tools and and her hands. Regardless of her powers, she aint need them o fix anything, so a true mechanic she was. She aint asked for not one dam poer she had..and personally to this day she wish she didnt have them. But what ever Fuck the world. As long as her name was Princess Autumn she aint give a fuck what anyone said or thought...she aint have no problems with Spike or anyone else for that matter, if anything she thanked him for all he's done, but she just aint the type to take shit, and or sugar coat what she has to say. "These are some good ass muffins." she said and chuckled. she lloked up at Faydra and her upset appearnce....nothin was more funny. " Look I'll leave i...reallly..dont care. Did I make Spike leave..no. He's a man he does what he wants. He has you trained....not me so lemme get my shit. I aint too beat for all the drama no way." Autumn said and laughed grabbing her boots and putting on her shirt.

Last edited by anttz111 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 pm

. o O ( First of all... We're in a station, in the middle of no where, beside of the planet 'Saturn.' [If I'm not mistaken.] Also, there's no sidewalk, or street. You're stuck there with Faydra; a really pissed off female. )

Faydra laughed and slid her hands out of the gloves, cracking her knuckles. "Trained? He has me, Faydra Elaine Rockwood... Trained? Hahaha. You're mistaken, bitch." Before Princess could even register, Faydra punched her square in the nose. A mean, very dirty blow.. But who could blame Faydra? She was pissed. "No weapons. No powers. Fist to fist if you're going to fight me back. Human speed, nothing more. Understood?" Faydra held her ground, not even moving, her fist had drawn back though, a bit of the girl's blood decorating her smaller hand.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Autumn smiled and wiped her nose. she looked at Faydra and cracker her neck..."cute." she said putting up her fists.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:28 pm

She kept a hard expression upon her face. Eyebrows stitched, some form of pain burning in her eyes. "Thanks for the compliment." Faydra then swung her foot around, sending it towards Autumn's face. Instead of hitting her, like she would have.. Unless Autumn leaned back, like she would have, the foot wound ram down, slamming into Autumn's more so exposed chest. This would bring Autumn back, considering she was too worried about getting hit in the face. Faydra would spin around now, setting her foot back down. She was trained in many fighting styles, due to all of her male cousins insisting on her learning them.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Autumn smiled and quickly lifted her hands up to grabbed Faydra's foot ahs then spun her around and let her go flying towards a wall. Autumn smiled and kept her fist up..
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 pm

. o O ( This is a realistic fight. No super strength. Did you not read my post? The natural HUMAN reaction would be to lean away from the girl's foot. Not REACH for it. If you did, that's a big mistake... But, considering you did, have some fun. )

Faydra couldn't help but laugh as she used Autumn's grab to her advantage. She kicked her other leg out and moved herself into a back flip as Autumn let go. Faydra then landed on her hands and turned herself around. She let her feet move and stepped back down onto the floor. "All right, then." She then arched herself around, crouching as she charged the girl, slamming her head into the girl's gut. Her nails would also move, pressing into the girl's sides, forcing her back and into the wall. Faydra was tiny, but she was strong. She used her brute force and will power to move Autumn into the wall. As soon as Faydra felt Autumn's back hit the wall, Faydra flipped back, sending her foot back up into the girl's chin. The kick would send the girl's head back into the wall with a lot of force, considering the weight being brought from Faydra's center.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Autumn laughed and Faydra was strong for her size but it would get her that far. Autumn was of taller than Fayhdrana she slid back when faydra ramed into her. Autumn grunted at the pain and smiled as she hit the wall. she then grabbed the leg Faydra kicked and slammed her body with her strength back and forth into the wall that was behind Autumn annd she slung her away from her.."Having fun bitch?" she said and wipped the little blood on her her sides.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 am

While Autumn slammed Faydra into the wall, her other foot was kicking her steel plated boots into the girl's stomach. Once she was slung, her form rolling onto all four of her appendages. She coughed and looked over to Autumn. Blood trickled down the corner of Faydra's mouth. She felt pain race through her ribs and down her spine. "Heh... You play a bit dirty there, Miss Princess." She spat and pulled herself to her feet. "Let's see what you've got..." She held up her fists, popping her neck as she stared towards Autumn.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Autumn grunted as she was attacked by the steel plated boot and when she tossed Faydra over she clutched her stomach pain and smiled forcing herself up right ignoring the pain. she bawled her fist up and as she did so her knuckled cracked. she looked at Faydra and smiled at her comment as she licked the blood from her mouth. "Bring ya ass and stop talking" she said and loosened up her body taking notes from what she learned form spike..aha.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

"Your turn." Faydra dropped her hands, waiting. She wasn't about to go in for a third time. Princess needed to stop being a cunt and step forward. "Don't sit there in the defensive. C'mon. Show me what you've got!" She yelled out to the girl, her finger pointing towards her. Faydra was waiting. Waiting for Autumn to come forward and near Faydra.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Spike stood with his arms crossed leaned against the wall, his leg kicked up to hold him up. He had been watching the two, he had only left to get a pack of cigarettes and this had happened...Sure he wanted to blow off some steam because Autumn was getting to him a little, but he didn't expect a war to break out...He exhaled the smoke from his cigarette and put it out on his wrist, not caring about the pain. He tossed it aside and dashed towards the two to break up the fight, before they even knew what was happening he had them both pinned up against the wall, holding them by the collar. He had moved quickly, first grabbing Autumn and dragging her along then Faydra, he slung them both against the wall and stared them both dead in the eyes as he spoke...His face held no emotion, he stared them down ferociously...."What's goin on here ladies? Can't play nice for more than a minute if I'm gone?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 pm

"Look At Her...She the one that started all this bullshit..and i aint no punk so i was gonn give it to her ass....As you can see I was being Defensive not Offensive....Talk To Ya Girl Spike..Im not The One FOr Bullshit...Now im sorry If Pissed you off I didnt know you like Mechanics thats much.......but Check Ya Girl......I dont want No Problems with You.....but i will beat the shit outta her just like i was before you came." she said hanging there calmly...Not attacking him..she isnored Faydra's prescence, and looked at Spike seriously....Autumn wasnt wrong for Defending herself....Faydra threw the first punch.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Spike tilted his head at her, he already didn't like her very much so taking her side would be rather difficult..."Mechanics is my life, you claim to be better at something that you have no clue about...You're a damn car mechanic lady...I'm a space ship mechanic, they are worlds apart...No one likes a bitch who brags...Especially when there is no reason behind it...I'm busy working and you waltz up telling me how much better you are on working on my own ship? A ship you haven't touched your whole life, but something that I have spent the last few years of my life perfecting...Yet you claim to know more, does that make any sense? I didn't think so...You're lucky I'm a nice guy otherwise a bullet would be drilled through that pretty skull of yours...I'll remember to walk up to your workshop and bug the livin fuck out of you while you are workin too. Claim some bullshit about shit I don't know then leave...Hows that sound missy?" Spike popped his neck, he was more annoyed by her then hurt...In fact he wasn't hurt at all...He just found her to be very annoying...He tightened his grip on her as his head turned to Faydra..."And you...I can fight my own battles...I don't need you to come rushing to my aid because she pissed me off...I'm a man, I'll deal with my own shit my own way..." He put things very bluntly, his intentions weren't to hurt anyone, but to get the truth out into the open...Autumn was a bitch who just spoke too much with out thinking, and Faydra was far too protective of Spike...He understood why Faydra was that way, he just didn't need it...His nostrils were flaring as he spoke..."So can we be civil now ladies? Or does Spike need to choke a bitch?" He said with an evil smirk...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Autumn smirked. I Would argue with you but im not in the mood. Im fine... she then looked at Faydra in her peripherals " You alright?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Wind Blow   Let The Wind Blow - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Wind Blow
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uncharted Age :: Places :: Milky Way Galaxy :: Venus-
Jump to: